• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic β€” 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺. ( closed! )

It's like you melted Cyberpunk 2077 and My Hero Academia together before sprinkling in some crime drama for good measure

One word: Neat

I'd be happy to hop in

It's like you melted Cyberpunk 2077 and My Hero Academia together before sprinkling in some crime drama for good measure

One word: Neat

I'd be happy to hop in
i'm glad you're interested c; feel free to apply! relevant links have been posted earlier

b-b-b-b-bumpppp!

also getting my character ideas together, will post something soon(ish).

bump!

I love this idea! I love it when plots and settings are so well thought out that I can immediately picture the characters who would be a part of their story. Props to the creators!

I love this idea! I love it when plots and settings are so well thought out that I can immediately picture the characters who would be a part of their story. Props to the creators!
gosh thank you!! i'm glad ray and i's vision is coming across so well :')) < 3

Are you still accepting character sheets here?
yes c: this rp is not first come first served, so we're taking applications til may 22nd.

morning bump πŸ’™

late night bump πŸ’™ we're still accepting!

bump -- we're still accepting!
we'd love to see some applications for superhero characters!

alright yall - quick little last hurrah bump!
we're accepting until midnight tonight (pst) !! if you're interested, theres still some time left x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back