• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hearthbound - A Homestuck quest.

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A young girl stands in her bedroom.

A quest, unlike any other, stands before her and her friends. Planets to discover, people to meet, enemies to defeat. A universe to create. Today just so happens to be the launch date of the game Sburb. It bypassed all kinds of play testing and went straight to launch. Who knows how buggy this copy might be? Who knows what shenanigans she might get up to with her friends? There's only one way to find out - to play the game.

What will she do?​

Heya! Noivian here. I've been kicking around Homestuck quests a lot as of late, so much so to the point that I've been avoiding everything else. Actually, now that I think about it, this is also kind of my method of avoiding those other Homestuck quests!

Anyways, as you can tell, this is a Homestuck-based quest. Unlike other quests, this one is going to be a Hosted Project... eventually. There's going to be lots of organization, and lots of oppertunity to jump around and interact with other characters while waiting for a result in another character's storyline. There's at least six planned human characters. We'll have to wait and see if shenanigans allow us to see trolls, or if this will be a normal, successful session.

Comment below if you're interested!

A quest, unlike any other, stands before her and her friends. Planets to discover, people to meet, enemies to defeat. A universe to create. Today just so happens to be the launch date of the game Sburb. It bypassed all kinds of play testing and went straight to launch. Who knows how buggy this copy might be? Who knows what shenanigans she might get up to with her friends? There's only one way to find out - to play the game.

What will she do?​

Heya! Noivian here. I've been kicking around Homestuck quests a lot as of late, so much so to the point that I've been avoiding everything else. Actually, now that I think about it, this is also kind of my method of avoiding those other Homestuck quests!

Anyways, as you can tell, this is a Homestuck-based quest. Unlike other quests, this one is going to be a Hosted Project... eventually. There's going to be lots of organization, and lots of oppertunity to jump around and interact with other characters while waiting for a result in another character's storyline. There's at least six planned human characters. We'll have to wait and see if shenanigans allow us to see trolls, or if this will be a normal, successful session.

Comment below if you're interested!
You know I couldn't say no to this.
*shields himself against Hamilton fans*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back