• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Heartbreak Syndrome [Detailed RPers]

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
In the extremely distant future, there exists two worlds. One full of people who are run by machines, these machines do everything for them. They cook for them, they clean for them, they even eat for them; all these people have made to believe they are happy and living life "as it should be lived". However there are teenagers arising and awakening to the idea, that everything isn't perfect in this world of machines. And that you must suffer in order to find True Happiness, the only problem is the way our lead protagonists believe they can reach that level of humanity is by escaping the world they are on known as Yami-World and making it to Rabu; the world of Light and Humanity. But what happens when they get there? Will they even make it?

I prefer 3-7 paragraphs, literate writing and a little bit of humor to make the story flow more humanly you could say. Also keep in mind, this is a very deep plot (in my opinion) and I'd like the characters to have as many flaws and painful scenes as needed to bring out the true meaning of the story. These flaws include but are not limited to: Trust issues, anger issues, depression, denial, paranoia and lust or perhaps lust for the wrong person. If you think you fit this description as a writer and can create and/or already have characters you believe would fit well in this story please let me know or PM me even!

Thank You For Reading This,

Sailor Moon Says! ^_^ !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back