• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Heart-strings

Rhode130

I am the brightside ;)
Highschool is a battlefield. A war of love, hormones, and questions feared to ask.

When three friends are in the center of this storm an unexpected complication arises. Friends often fall in love with friends but what happens when love and attraction develop between not a pair of friends but a trio?

A tri-love story between three friends.

Girl-Boy-Girl

This means that all three enter a relationship together. An open relationship that goes equally three ways.

Beginning soon. ^^

More than two lines

Have fun

There will be adult themes

Must be checked at least once a day

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Madoxx Ryder

Height: 6'3

Eye color: Grey

Personality: Dark, sarcastic, protective, rough around the edges

Hobbies: Hockey, watching movies, special effects

Bio: Madoxx comes from an eccentric family life, he avoids his family most of the time. Close connections make him nervous and very few people get close to him, however, those who do are allowed to see his softer sillier side.

[QUOTE="Maddox Rainer]Name: Madoxx Ryder

Height: 6'3

Eye color: Grey

Personality: Dark, sarcastic, protective, rough around the edges

Hobbies: Hockey, watching movies, special effects

Bio: Madoxx comes from an eccentric family life, he avoids his family most of the time. Close connections make him nervous and very few people get close to him, however, those who do are allowed to see his softer sillier side.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome!

Name: Madeline 'Meds' Ormarr

Height: 6'0

Eye colour: Yellow-Green

Personality: Over-compensatingly confident, flirtatious, guarded, critical, overtly sexual, & slow to trust.

Hobbies: History, Mythology, Dance (ballet and exotic), Fashion, & Reading.

Bio: Meds was adopted at the age of 16 by a family with known criminal affiliations after her father died. She does not like to speak of her life before her adoption, nor about her parents. She started working at a strip joint for cash when she first turned 18 and has no shame in who knows this. One thing she is open about is her adoration for her new adoptive family, and she is fiercely loyal to them as a result. She is generally very teasing of everyone, but acts with more kindness towards her friends. She is still rarely willing to let them close, however. Her nickname was derived from the fact that she is currently on medication - for what, she doesn't like to say - and the fact that Madoxx rather stole the nickname of Mads, since that would make it all a bit too confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Desiree Creed

Height: 5'2

Eye color: Dark blue-greenish eyes

Full on appearance:

images

Personality: Arrogant, wild, flirty, lustful when she's in the mood. She can be offensive sometimes when she picks a fight with someone she doesn't like. Desiree is not quite or shy but the opposite when she's in a bad situation.

Hobbies: Writing songs, playing keyboard, singing, drawing, journalism and chess club

Bio: Desiree grew up from a rich family but when her mother died her dad took all they're money and belongings, putting Desiree and her sister, Emerald. The police found them trying to break in and steal food, clothes and jewelry from a rich persons house. They took both of them in but put them in a foster home. Desiree continued high school and Emerald in elementary school. They soon got found by they're older brother when they tried to break out of the Foster homes. Tristian took them in and let them live with him.

I think I have made my choice though before I reveal it I must make sure that you understand that this role-play will involve a three-way relationship. It was brought to my attention that the way I worded it could be mistaken for a boy having to choose between his two female friends.

I understood what you meant and thought the polyarmorous idea was awesome, but I've realised I've currently taken on too many roleplays ATM to be as active as I'd like to be, so I'm bowing out regardless. Hope the roleplay goes well and congrats on the awesome idea :)

It's ok, thank you very much ^^ If it goes well it will not be the last. 

AlexLovsStarBusts said:
Name: Desiree Creed

Height: 5'2

Eye color: Dark blue-greenish eyes

Full on appearance:

images

Personality: Arrogant, wild, flirty, lustful when she's in the mood. She can be offensive sometimes when she picks a fight with someone she doesn't like. Desiree is not quite or shy but the opposite when she's in a bad situation.

Hobbies: Writing songs, playing keyboard, singing, drawing, journalism and chess club

Bio: Desiree grew up from a rich family but when her mother died her dad took all they're money and belongings, putting Desiree and her sister, Emerald. The police found them trying to break in and steal food, clothes and jewelry from a rich persons house. They took both of them in but put them in a foster home. Desiree continued high school and Emerald in elementary school. They soon got found by they're older brother when they tried to break out of the Foster homes. Tristian took them in and let them live with him.
Accepted if you'd still like to be ^^

Rhoooooooode! we need to start thiiiiiiis. I'm so bored....I even dragged out words like you do....you know it's bad when I do that. :cry:

I do it because I have to use my phone and when I leave the net it shuts off... What's your excuse Miss Also Logs off?

...I have a crappy laptop....I can only have three tabs open at a time and I need them open almost always. So mean. :cry: (:tongue:) 
Annnnnnnnnnd for sum reason it shows I'm logged off while I'm not... I can't figure out how to stop it though lol

Rhode watches the clock above her teachers desk with tired eyes; the last period of school always gets her the hardest. Freedom is so close yet so far. She pushes back her dark hair and hums under her breath, the sooner the minute hand moves the sooner the bell rings and the sooner the bell rings the sooner she can leave this building and meet her two best friends.

When it finally rings she almost jumps for joy but she is much to shy for that and she instead lets most others filter out of the room before exiting herself.

He isn't in a hurry as he loiters around the large glass doors on the school's entrance. People give him a wide birth as they rush by, ready for the day to end. He can't help the glare that he knows is settled on his face; he hates people. The only exception is the two people he is waiting for and his only desire right now is that they would both hurry so his weekend could begin. 
Sorry I took so long. Phone died)

Desiree grabbed her books and rushed out the classroom before the teacher could call her out. In school she had a reputation of getting in trouble a lot. She was always trying to avoid Mr. Edwin. He was the main one on Desiree's tail. Luckily, she got out alive and pulled out her phone. Desiree checked her messages and turned it off, putting it in her back pocket. She couldn't wait to see the 2 most favorite people in her life.

[QUOTE="Maddox Rainer]He isn't in a hurry as he loiters around the large glass doors on the school's entrance. People give him a wide birth as they rush by, ready for the day to end. He can't help the glare that he knows is settled on his face; he hates people. The only exception is the two people he is waiting for and his only desire right now is that they would both hurry so his weekend could begin. 
Sorry I took so long. Phone died)

[/QUOTE]
It's ok. 
Dacia is slow in making her way to her locker avoiding the girls who tease her for her long unkept black hair and scuffed shoes. Her locker sticks and the few minutes it takes her to open it make her more and more aware of how late she has become. Madoxx will not be happy. She rushes and shoves her books inside when it pops open before hurrying off to the meeting place.

Desiree got stopped by multiple people, 1 being her science partner who want to 'hang out'. She shoved her books in her locker and banged her head against it, tired. Desiree grabbed her varsity jacket and started walking out the doors to where her best friends were meeting. She kicked a pebble and it tumbled down the edge of the sidewalk. Desiree leaned against a tree at they're meeting place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back