• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heart Attack Academy

iiimee

Sweet Transvestite

There's something strange going on at Lark's Academy for boys. Now, it was always believed strange things happened around the campus: All the students were young lords, princes, and high-ranking officers from different regions of the country, or from different countries entirely! It is this school that every young boy strives to go to, but alas, the commoners could never afford such a prestigious place. The teachers also have to be of a higher education, but that should be obvious. Anyway, back to my main point: Something strange is happening here, something the teachers try to act completely oblivious to. This is that from time-to-time... a student disappears. It's said that the last thing they're seen doing is walking out through the forest path alone, but of course nobody can prove this. The rumors spread like wildfire and became so popular that eventually the school banned any talk of this legend, and will severely punish anyone they catch breaking this rule. Still, the staff can't see everything and, as if in retaliation, more rumors spread. Some said the teachers were sacrificing students, but others claimed it was a group known as "The Heartlings". According to this myth, there are some students and even teachers at the school that feed on the hearts of unsuspecting victims. They're actually wraiths, humans that tried and are trying to cheat death. To stay alive, they must consume a heart every so often: It doesn't matter whose, as long as they're human. This allows them to change their forms. They could act as an old man, or a sharp young boy full of potential. As I stated before, this is certainly a myth, nothing more than a legend passed down each grade to the younger students by those older. Yet isn't there something intriguing about it? Imagine... what if you could live forever?

@Wyatt @katseye @Amaranthium @JustWhipIt @Toogee @DatGuyWelbz @WanderingJester @Trombone Geek @Fendisteel @Demense @Coal @Midnight Peace @Dibbydoo

This is the interest check. Once four people tell me they're interested I'll create the thread. I'll only tag those first few people at the start of the roleplay, but I'll provide a link to the roleplay here once it's created.

REMEMBER that in the RP you must have six lines of writing in every post. This will be among the rules when I set that up in the thread, but I am putting it here too just to drill that rule into your heads. xD Thanks!​

..... I usually play female characters..... I think it would be interesting to have a female that looked like a guy there.... If not I can play a regular male I will just suck at it lol

@iiimee

WanderingJester said:
Will there be an option of indiscriminately hunting down and killing every last wraith in the RP?
No, because some of the characters will be wraiths. xD This is soft horror basically, so characters are and hopefully will die here and there in the RP.

The Unamed Character]..... I usually play female characters..... I think it would be interesting to have a female that looked like a guy there.... If not I can play a regular male I will just suck at it lol [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25446-iiimee/ said:
@iiimee[/URL]
As long as you make sure it makes sense with their background I'm okay with it. Like, their parents obviously knew their sex at birth, so you'd need to figure out if they just disguised her as a boy or what, and why.

You know what? xD Fuck it, I'll just tag everyone in the sign-up thread that I tagged here, once I'm done creating the RP.

iiimee said:
No, because some of the characters will be wraiths. xD This is soft horror basically, so characters are and hopefully will die here and there in the RP.
As long as you make sure it makes sense with their background I'm okay with it. Like, their parents obviously knew their sex at birth, so you'd need to figure out if they just disguised her as a boy or what, and why.
Hehehehehehehe......... you will see.........

iiimee said:
Fair enough. I'll have to say I don't have an interest in it at the moment, though I wish the best for those that participate in this RP. Hope you guys have a good one (^.^)

The Unamed Character]Thry already made it but I will tag u [/QUOTE] Oh wow forgot to put link here! X_X [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/heart-attack-academy.181555/ said:
Casual - Heart Attack Academy[/URL]

Hmm this is actually pretty interesting, I'd love to join in if it's not too late. I also have a cool idea to pitch, if you're okay with it.

What if there was some kind of female "spirit" or something of the sort luring those boys into the forest for the wraiths to kill and feed? I mean, the wraiths have to get their victims into the forest somehow, right? I'd love to play her.

If not, I'd be totally cool with a male character too.

UnderworldVoodoo said:
Hmm this is actually pretty interesting, I'd love to join in if it's not too late. I also have a cool idea to pitch, if you're okay with it.
What if there was some kind of female "spirit" or something of the sort luring those boys into the forest for the wraiths to kill and feed? I mean, the wraiths have to get their victims into the forest somehow, right? I'd love to play her.

If not, I'd be totally cool with a male character too.

Well, maybe you could be a female teacher that's a wraith? Female teachers aren't common, but I'll let there be one or two in the RP. We still haven't started yet, so you have time.

^_^

iiimee said:

Well, maybe you could be a female teacher that's a wraith? Female teachers aren't common, but I'll let there be one or two in the RP. We still haven't started yet, so you have time.

^_^
Sounds interesting enough. Honestly it's up to you. I have male characters that I can just change the name of for the sake of the RP, or I can play as the teacher like you mentioned. Whatever you think will help develop the plot better!

UnderworldVoodoo said:
Sounds interesting enough. Honestly it's up to you. I have male characters that I can just change the name of for the sake of the RP, or I can play as the teacher like you mentioned. Whatever you think will help develop the plot better!
Really whatever you want to do! Both are equally helpful.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]............. You want to know the problem with Schools for only guys..... look at the title of this school
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
What do you mean? Do you think their won't be enough heart attacks if there's only guys?

iiimee said:
What do you mean? Do you think their won't be enough heart attacks if there's only guys?
......... I am actually being serious/myself. The myself is the weird part. But my bro goes to an all male school and he says there are WAY too many abs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back