• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hear me outtt.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi friends! I'm back for what feels like the millionth time once more looking for someone to write with!

I work full time, and also going to school full time. I try to be as open with ooc chatter as my partner wants to be. I can be very, very obnoxious.

I'm craving basic cliche's as always, and prefer to write as female oc's.

I adore darker stories, crave drama, and angst as well.

Sorry, if I've annoyed the crap out of anyone. I know I'm obnoxious. 🙃

Hi, I’m sorry to bother you! I wanted to ask if you’re open to f//? Or maybe even a platonic ship between two female characters? I love good old cliches, angst, and drama, so I think we could probably mesh pretty well! I’m just currently looking to play a female character as well if that’s okay!

Hi, I’m sorry to bother you! I wanted to ask if you’re open to f//? Or maybe even a platonic ship between two female characters? I love good old cliches, angst, and drama, so I think we could probably mesh pretty well! I’m just currently looking to play a female character as well if that’s okay!
I would love to write with you! Just message me. (:

craving a story involving Stockholm syndrome let's do it.

Too lazy to make a new one, but still here. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back