Other Heading to 500

ewolf20

the aspiring roleplayer
Good news. I'm almost nearing to 500 post guys. So why now we just settle down and talk some more.  Anything really. I'm dying for a conversation as of late.

I heard Razer had just released a gaming laptop with three screens with good specs and resolution, but a bunch got stolen at the consumer electronics show :(

I decided to start my new quest in March, so I got time to build up posts.   I don't really need HTML - the Editor provides all the functionality I need.  

Good on you.

I'm running a quest in a RPG setting (Werewolf the Apocalypse), so I don't need to design character sheets.  I hope my descriptions are good enough where I don't need pictures.  

I would like HTML, but I'm not going to kill myself trying to get to 500.  250 is hard enough. :)   

I should never be able to use HTML. Somehow I'll create a plasma blackhole and annihilate the servers with my stupidity.

I should never be able to use HTML. Somehow I'll create a plasma blackhole and annihilate the servers with my stupidity.

That is REALLY hard to do with HTML.   

Not to say its not possible, just extremely difficult.  Like "you have to be trying to break something" difficult.

Though I have seen some strange occurrences in my days as a Sys Admin.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back