• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern HE HAD IT COMIN' | applications | HE ONLY HAD HIMSELF TO BLAME

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

dog_teeth

a sheep with a hound is no prey at all

THEY HAD IT COMIN'
3a052089-5284-4a56-a8a8-decc7fdc9962-large16x9_JAILBARS-e1511015015334.jpg

THEY ONLY HAD THEMSELVES TO BLAME

Inspired by the movie Chicago

'CAUSE IF THEY USED US

APPLICATION SHEET
Code:
[div= background: black; border: 3px single blue; margin: auto; height: 65%; width 50%; font-family: courier new; color: red; overflow: auto;]
[center][h][color=white] . . . I DIDN'T DO IT, BUT IF I'D DONE IT . . .[/color][/h][/center]

PLACE AN IMAGE HERE. PHOTOS ONLY PLEASE

[Fieldset= BASICS]
[b][u][FONT= Tahoma]WHAT ROLE ARE YOU?[/FONT][/u][/b]
" . . . "

[b][u][FONT= Tahoma]WHAT'S YOUR NAME?[/FONT][/u][/b]
" . . . "

[b][u][FONT= Tahoma]AND YOUR GENDER? (Detective Only)[/FONT][/u][/b]
" . . . "

[b][u][FONT= Tahoma]YOUR GENERAL APPEARANCE?[/FONT][/u][/b]
" . . . "

[b][u][FONT= Tahoma]NOW TELL ME, IF YOU'RE A MURDERESS, HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT KILLING YOUR PAST HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND? THE ONE BEFORE THIS CRIME?[/FONT][/u][/b]
" . . . "

[b][u][FONT= Tahoma] PLEASE DO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PAST, MURDERESS OR DETECTIVE. OH, BUT DO LEAVE OUT ANY PAST INVOLVEMENT WITH OUR VICTIM, SAVE THAT FOR THE DMs[/FONT][/u][/b]
" . . . "
[b][u][FONT= Tahoma]GOOD. NOW DETECTIVE, WHAT IS MY ROLE TO YOU AS A MENTOR?[/FONT][/u][/b]
" THE MENTOR IS HERE TO . . . "

[/Fieldset]

[Fieldset= GOOD. NOW RECITE IT TO ME. ]
[i]for this part of the application, please provide a 1+ paragraph example of you roleplaying as the character you chose so i may get a feel of your style and ability to get in your role[/i]
" . . ."
[/Fieldset]

[Fieldset= NICE. ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO ADD?]
[i]extra information you'd like us all to know about your character goes here![/i]

Pretty simple so far for an application, right? Well, I'm a simple person. Here's your hardest part.

If you are a murderess, please DM me your creative reason for as to why you would murder the victim. Write it as though writing in a diary.

THE SUSPECTS

AND THEY ABUSED US

• " Oh, boy . . ."

"The Detective? You wanna know about yourself? Alright, whatever. You got yourself into this hellhole of a case when you decided to pick a fight with that prick of a rival of yours. You said, as I quote 'I bet I'll solve any case you throw at me no matter how impossible it is'. Yeah, you've really done yourself in this time, newbie. You're lucky you've got me as a mentor."

" I screwed up big time . "

• " They say my lover held down my husband while I chopped his head off . . .
    I tried to explain it to the police, but they couldn't understand me . . . "

"Aah yes, suspect number four. Quite the nutty one, if you ask me. Suspect number four, female again, is a 27-year-old Russian immigrant that only speaks Russian and some broken English. Yeah, we're gonna have a fun time with that. Real sweet lady by the way, swiped one of her homemade cookies while arresting her; real good stuff. Oh, yeah, back on track, right. Chopped her husband's head off to claim her love for an affair, so it says, and continues to claim innocence even after her release. Says police weren't understanding her due to her crappy English, but really her evidence was all over the place. Turns out that lover of hers is our beloved victim. If there's anyone with the motives to kill him, it's her. She's been trying to sue the judicial system for locking her up for a crime she supposedly didn't commit, but if she did do it, then the one person who could definitely rat her out is him..."

" . . . Nuh-uh, not guilty ! ! . . . "

RULES ARE MORE LIKE GUIDELINES, REALLY
1. This is a purely platonic roleplay, so no romance is allowed
2. The detective is the only character that is allowed to be male, but female is the default
3. Please be at least semi-advanced before considering applying. 1+ paragraph per post please, with good grammar
4. Applications are not first come first serve, so please be patient if you don't get an immediate reply confirming your status
5. Due to the nature of this roleplay, I ask that you adhere to the honor code and do not apply unless you are 15+ years old
6. Have fun! More rules will be added if necessary <3

DEAR FUTURE DETECTIVE, PLEASE READ ME <3
Okay, good. Got your attention, hopefully. Anyways, I'm your Mentor, you can call me Detective Yaiden. My role will be to help aid you along our investigation, pointing out different clues and helping you discover the real murderer. I will also provide you with case evidence and any facts you may have missed, and you may call upon me at any time to review what we have learned, but keep in mind that I may deny you a clue. Yes, I already know who the murderer is, but I'm not going to tell you. I want to see you think this through on your own so that you may grow. Your job is to pick apart anything that the ex-convicts say to defend themselves and rely on the evidence given to you and the evidence you discover. Think of this is a game of werewolf or mafia; find out who it is by talking to them, or the innocent (and likely you too) will pay. Anyways, that's all from me. Ciao, can't wait to get working with you!

AND TO ALL APPLYING, I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO THIS SONG TO KNOW WHERE I GOT THE MAJORITY OF THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS ROLEPLAY. IT MAY HELP YOU TO KNOW THE MURDERESSES BETTER BUT IT ISN'T REQUIRED TO WATCH IT. :)

HOW COULD YOU TELL US THAT WE WERE WRONG?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back