Haze: Outbreak -Character Sign Up-

Nothing? I guess that means I'm not accepted. I'll guess I'll move on. I just feel bad for poor Kavh now is all.

OH GOD. I am SO sorry for not checking this in a while. Both of you are accepted, but before you hop in, I think it is time for a little recap.

-Oswin (Meave Harris) and Carlos (Sol123) just had sex. They are now thinking about Lucas and Tony (both under my control) when their character walked in on mine slow dancing. {back around page 30}

-Lucas has been the first person to ever be cured, the curing process done my super-genius Tony. {this was done with the help of Carlos}

-I think Naomi (Nirvana) filmed the process, but I am not entirely sure.

-Naomi and Oswin had a cat fight over I dont know what.

-Naomi is wanting to know what sex is, so Oswin forced her over to Tony, who tried his best to explain it, but wasn't able to satisfy her, and just forced her over to Lucas.

-It was rumored that Haze are surrounding the tower, but I don't know if that was confirmed.

Couple Alert!

Owsin and Carlos

Lucas and Tony

And I think thats it! You are both accepted. Click HERE for the thread.

Welcome to Haze.

Lucas said:
OH GOD. I am SO sorry for not checking this in a while. Both of you are accepted, but before you hop in, I think it is time for a little recap.
-Oswin (Meave Harris) and Carlos (Sol123) just had sex. They are now thinking about Lucas and Tony (both under my control) when their character walked in on mine slow dancing. {back around page 30}

-Lucas has been the first person to ever be cured, the curing process done my super-genius Tony. {this was done with the help of Carlos}

-Naomi is wanting to know what sex is, so Oswin forced her over to Tony, who tried his best to explain it, but wasn't able to satisfy her, and just forced her over to Lucas.

-It was rumored that Haze are surrounding the tower, but I don't know if that was confirmed.

Couple Alert!

Owsin and Carlos

Lucas and Tony

Welcome to Haze.
I filmedddd

Lucas said:

Couple Alert!

Owsin and Carlos

Lucas and Tony

Welcome to Haze.
thank you very much ^^

Hi! I don't mean to intrude, but I hope you're still accepting?

First Name: Alaska

Last Name: Obituis Nacht

Middle Name: Jones

Race: Human

Looks: Alaska carries the tattoos of a single arrow on the length of both of her forearms for her self vigilance and upside down cross intertwined with a pentagram representing her chakras and energy on her middle back. Her largest tattoo though is a set of tarot cards across her back on her shoulders. They're set up in a past-present-future reading, with the cards (In order) Ten of Swords(cruel twists of fate), The Devil (sadness, violence, abuse), The Hanged Man (Change, abandoning, rebirth, sacrifice), and Knight of Sword (Bravery, valor, skillful, clever, strong). These are accompanied by a flash art styled ship on her thigh, in front of a large anchor. Needless to say she has a fair trade of artwork.

photo16_zps89209c60.jpg

Personality type: Alaska's the quiet strong type, not letting anyone in and keeping to herself unless spoken to. If she does end up trusting you though, she'll be much more open when speaking but will still refrain from speaking about her past. When trying to prove her loyalty to someone, she'll throw herself in front of death's door for them, just hoping for approval for someone. She can do almost anything asked of her, but will always try and show whomever she see's as responsible for deciding her fate that she's worthy, and works relentlessly to make other's proud. When angry she keeps herself resided and will doe nough damage by staring them down in silence.

Skills: Lock picking, self defense, writing, and climbing to where ever she needs to be.

Sexuality: Lesbian

History: Alaska was a troubled child, brought up in a household with one parent that was never around for work, and one that was never around for other men. From this she never learnt what love was supposed to look like, so she stay as far away from the possibility as possible. She worked constantly to make her parent's proud, but was only rewarded with a simple "good job" or further scolding on having to explain herself on a poem or story that was too "dark."

Working all day everyday is not a stranger for her, especially when it comes to clearing out Haze. By ages 14 when she realized her family could care less about her, she started exploring more outside of her home limits, bringing her to her first actual encounter with a Haze. With pent up anger, she decided to take it out on the emotionless vessel. Now at 17, she's been travelling around for two years, her family with no knowledge of her whereabouts.

Melix said:
Nothing? I guess that means I'm not accepted. I'll guess I'll move on. I just feel bad for poor Kavh now is all.
You be accepted, my brotha. 

ayezombie said:
Hi! I don't mean to intrude, but I hope you're still accepting?
First Name: Alaska

Last Name: Obituis Nacht

Middle Name: Jones

Race: Human

Looks: Alaska carries the tattoos of a single arrow on the length of both of her forearms for her self vigilance and upside down cross intertwined with a pentagram representing her chakras and energy on her middle back. Her largest tattoo though is a set of tarot cards across her back on her shoulders. They're set up in a past-present-future reading, with the cards (In order) Ten of Swords(cruel twists of fate), The Devil (sadness, violence, abuse), The Hanged Man (Change, abandoning, rebirth, sacrifice), and Knight of Sword (Bravery, valor, skillful, clever, strong). These are accompanied by a flash art styled ship on her thigh, in front of a large anchor. Needless to say she has a fair trade of artwork.

photo16_zps89209c60.jpg

Personality type: Alaska's the quiet strong type, not letting anyone in and keeping to herself unless spoken to. If she does end up trusting you though, she'll be much more open when speaking but will still refrain from speaking about her past. When trying to prove her loyalty to someone, she'll throw herself in front of death's door for them, just hoping for approval for someone. She can do almost anything asked of her, but will always try and show whomever she see's as responsible for deciding her fate that she's worthy, and works relentlessly to make other's proud. When angry she keeps herself resided and will doe nough damage by staring them down in silence.

Skills: Lock picking, self defense, writing, and climbing to where ever she needs to be.

Sexuality: Lesbian

History: Alaska was a troubled child, brought up in a household with one parent that was never around for work, and one that was never around for other men. From this she never learnt what love was supposed to look like, so she stay as far away from the possibility as possible. She worked constantly to make her parent's proud, but was only rewarded with a simple "good job" or further scolding on having to explain herself on a poem or story that was too "dark."

Working all day everyday is not a stranger for her, especially when it comes to clearing out Haze. By ages 14 when she realized her family could care less about her, she started exploring more outside of her home limits, bringing her to her first actual encounter with a Haze. With pent up anger, she decided to take it out on the emotionless vessel. Now at 17, she's been travelling around for two years, her family with no knowledge of her whereabouts.
I dont know why Im not getting updates on this thread. Ill have to check it more. You are very accepted. ^^ And I think thats it! Click HERE for the thread.

Welcome to Haze.

I get updates on this, would like me to just mention you if I ever seen any applicants?

SolG123 said:
I get updates on this, would like me to just mention you if I ever seen any applicants?
O.o That would be nice. Thank you Sol. *bows in worship*

No I should bow in worship, then again I've mentioned you a few times here to no response...PM would be better xD

Your already an active member, and have been on for not as long as I have. Your a bigger RPer than I am. Plus, your good at it.

Doesn't matter, this the first and firsts usually mean something. Would you also like to hear the watered down version of the twist I put in that involves Carlos, his family, Zwei and the pure after her?

SolG123 said:
Doesn't matter, this the first and firsts usually mean something. Would you also like to hear the watered down version of the twist I put in that involves Carlos, his family, Zwei and the pure after her?
PM me. The others dont need to know. *cackles*

Thank you!

Lucas said:
You be accepted, my brotha. 

I dont know why Im not getting updates on this thread. Ill have to check it more. You are very accepted. ^^ And I think thats it! Click HERE for the thread.

Welcome to Haze.

Good luck sifting through so much OOC and welcome to the Madness that is Haze:Outbreak

First Name: Alisa

Last Name: Hahn

Callsign: Vindicator

Race: Pure

Looks (picture or description):

A2CEg.jpg

Personality type: Introverted. Quiet. Calm. Confident. Curious.

Skills: Hand-to-hand, firearms training, specialized marksman.

Sexuality: Hetero

History: A product of the experimentation of the Pure using Zwei's research on the Haze weaponization. She was conditioned to be a survivor, was taught how to defend herself and to manipulate other people. However, she still has a mind of her own, with a very inquisitive girl inhabiting it. She was injected with a modified strain of the Reaper strain, dubbed Vindicator. She was sent on a twofold assignment by the council, to track down the Reaper and to capture the Shade. The fact that she was an experiment had capped her social abilities somewhat and makes her bit awkward around people. Her parents offered her up to the council as a test subject, because they had wanted a boy and were just looking for an excuse to get rid of her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back