Haze: Outbreak -Character Sign Up-

SolG123 said:
Lucas is a boy, Lucas and Tony are a gay couple. Yush you should.
Ohhhhhh that makes way more sense!!!!! I'll do it tomorrow since I have to go very soon!!!!! 

GoddessOfGod said:
so I assume it is way to late to join
Well, I just joined, like an hour ago...but I don't think it's my decision...

well as far as i could tell with the story we still left a loophole that allows other people to run into the group

First Name: Eimin

Last Name: Craw

Middle Name: Ten

Race: Ued

Looks (picture or description):
l_ed80faf5ee344d118a988bcfef201bdc.jpg
Eimin weighs 154.5 pounds and is 5'5 in height. He has natural pure white hair, that comes down to the front of his face, hiding the top of his eyes. The back of his hair comes down to the nape of his neck. The side of his hair covers his ears a little when he tilts his head down or back but when standing straight up, his ears are hidden. He wears a tight black tank , that shows the definition of his chest and 8 pack. He wears black baggy pants that cover half of his feet. On the pants are three pockets both on the right and left side giving him a total of six pockets. In the loop of his pants are trouser straps that hang against his legs for fashion. He barely wear shoes but when he does he wears black sneakers that have three shoelace and a Velcro strap at the top. He wears open fingered gloves on both hands, which are also black. He rarely wears a jacket but when he does it's green with pockets on his upper chest. Both open with zippers and a button. He has dark red eyes that look like dried up blood and black eyelashes. On the rim of his right ear he has small dud piercings. In his mouth he has a small dud piercing on his tongue. On his right arm is a tattoo of a closed eye.

Personality type: Eimin is a silent boy, he doesn't care for much anymore, after the incident. He only does what he is told , and he does it right. He hates talking so his social life isn't out there like most. He doesn't view himself as high and mighty, someone who can rule. He thinks he's worthless, can do nothing but follow orders or make enemies , so he keeps to himself.

Skills: Hand to Hand combat and being agile

Sexuality: Bisexual

History:
Eimin was born into your normal day family. He had a father , a mother, a little sister and big brother. They lived in a two story house on main street.Behind his closed doors it was like war in his home. His sister would have sex with his brother and the mother would bring random men into the house from out back. His father would lock Eimin away in a small room in the basement. That day he had became a used. He was allowed out of the room only at night to where he would reek havoc, and care for nothing. He used his sweet looks to woo others , and then take them own when they least knew it. He killed and hurt others, and his father praised him for it.

(Is there room for one more? If not, please be nice about it. I have an easily bruised ego. If I can join, this is my character! VVV)

First Name: Kavacha (goes by "Kavh")

Middle Name: Hyperion

Last Name: London

Sex: Male

Race: Used

Looks:

images

Personality: Kavh London is the dictionary definition of "organized chaos". While on one hand he's energetic, adventurous, adaptable, curious, and fun-loving, he's also irresponsible, self-indulgent, and careless, especially about other people's feelings. He often has a hard time making friends among other Used because of the way he carries himself and how he appears to just play with people before abandoning them.

Skills: Anything physical that doesn't have to do with a ball or football. I'm talking running, climbing, crawling, aerobics, and jumping. That sort of thing.

Sexuality: Gay, not that he knows it yet. Hehehe...

History: Originally, Kavh was a triplet. One of his sisters, Ada, got the Haze and spread it to his other sister Aria before he found out. When he did, he walked his older sister outside and shot her in the head. Since this didn't kill her, he snapped her spine, grabbed Aria, and took off, leaving behind weapons and shelter. There was no need for his parents to be infected, and besides, he needed to get Aria to the Used lands before she spread the disease to his few friends. Naturally, being in such close contact with Aria and Ada eventually turned him into a Used as well, and this made him somewhat cynical and mean in his own way, since he could no longer talk to "normal" humans.

After they left, their parents, crazed with worry for Aria and crazed for revenge on Kavh, sent some humans, some Pures, and a handful of Hazes after them, forcing their two remaining children to constantly be fighting and running for their lives.

(I'll do Aria's later if Kavh is accepted!)

Why do people like being Used lol xD , I have no idea if we can accommodate more, you'll have to wait for Lucas to approve.

I'm just gonna go and mention Lucas here. Might streamline the acceptance process? And would also get you answers to your questions quickly. But wait there's more, uhhhh ummm yeah

By the way, off topic, but what anime is she from? I love funny anime and she fits the tropes "flat chested" "teacher" (I think) and "overenthusiastic", so I can guess it's part of the funny ecchi genre. Am I right?

It's not an ecchi. well she isn't flat per se and she ain't a teacher either. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteru/ My teenage RomCom SNAFU. A decent enough anime release for this season.

Ahh, so I was completely off. She looked like another character...plus I'm used to teachers with pink and blue hair. Thank you!

Oh, she does. Ah, Lucas, must be on a different timezone! Or, or, or, it's Why Am I Awake At This Ungodly Hour O'clock! Oh, yeah, it is!

[ Let's RECAP:

-Lucas is in the operating room on the verge of turning.

-Tony is going to "cure" Lucas in the operating room.

-David is still somewhere in the tower.

-Oswin, Naomi and Carlos are in the operating room watching the procedure.

-Shade has regained her memory, did a complete 180 with her personality and goes by the name "Zwei Frost."

-The backdoor to the tower is still open. That can be used by the newcomers, if there are any, to enter the tower and join in, alternatively they can try to kick down the front door and trigger the alarms again.

-The tower is the current general location of the RP so far. Zwei/Shade in the lab, David somewhere there, the rest are in the operating room

-Tony plans to kill/punish Carlos<I think> for harassing his boyfriend, Lucas.

Everyone up to speed? Good, cuz i'm not sure I got everything right.]

Made a copy here just for the newcomers if so they don't need to read through everything. I lost sanity doing that a while ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back