• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π‡π€π™ππˆπ π‡πŽπ“π„π‹

icuddle

<3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
β™‘ About me:
┇Hello everybody! My name is Hali and I'm currently on the search for Hazbin Hotel roleplays! Some few things about me are that I am 20 years old, go by she/her pronouns, and live in the EST timezone! I consider myself a lazy novella/advanced literate writer and am only looking for long-term, 3rd person roleplayers (:

───♑──────────────
β™‘ Rules...
┇18+ only please! This goes for any characters involved as well!
┇Please be at least literate! I am mainly an advanced literate writer, but my length fluctuates based on my partner's preference!
┇NSFW is allowed, but we must discuss limits beforehand!
┇Please be patient! We all have lives outside of roleplaying, so please understand my replies won't always come in an instant! I'll always be patient with you as well (:
───♑──────────────
β™‘ Interests...
┇Hazbin Hotel!
┇CCxCC ships only
┇MxF with me as the female role
┇I'm more than open to AUs as well as the canon plot!
───♑──────────────
β™‘ Characters I want to play...
┇Charlie Morningstar
┇Velvette
┇Rosie
┇Lute
┇Lilith
───♑──────────────
β™‘ Extra...
┇I don't have any specific ships in mind, so feel free to tell me what character(s) you want to portray, and we can figure out a pairing that way!
┇If interested, I prefer to receive requests through private dms, and I usually answer right away!

Thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

tumblr_a7ef361fe6bca07ebef9826f8cef007a_6a1077de_1280.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back