• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♡︎ Hazbin Hotel ♡︎

nymphi

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
heya!! great to meet you - my name is nymphi and I’m searching for a partner (or a few, the more the merrier)! to preface, I’m on mobile currently so I am going to be blaming any potential formatting errors or funkiness on that. tysm ♡︎

before I dive into the good part, I’d love to tell you a bit about me:
  • mid-late 20’s, would prefer partners 21+ just for my own comfort
  • I’ve been writing off and on for about 15 years or so (I promise I use punctuation and capitalization correctly in RP, haha)
  • EST timezone
  • I work a full time, soul draining corporate job (can’t be online 24/7)
  • I LOVE making new friends and chatting OOC - pls tell me about your interests!
  • I WILL become invested and create pinterest mood boards, playlists, and likely draw things related to our story

now, onto the goods! like some of you who may be peeking at this thread, I’ve just finished watching season 1 of Hazbin Hotel and now I’m really itching to get some good stories rolling - your girl’s in deep.

I don’t have much of an idea for plot at this very second, but I adore plotting and planning with my partner, so if you’re the same, look no further because I’m your gal! here are a few things I am looking for, though:
  • Canon x OC (call me predictable/basic, I’ve come to terms with it, but I am looking for someone to play Alastor lol)
  • more than thrilled to double!
  • multiple characters played by both partners - world building and story progression doesn’t happen in a world of 2-4 characters!
  • romance shouldn’t be the MAIN focus, there’s so much more to the story
  • no post length requirement but please give me something to work with and that progresses our plot, I’ll do the same in return
  • open to AUs!

additionally, please let me know if you haven’t completed season 1 yet because I would hate to accidentally spoil something for you! other than that, I think the rest can be discussed together in DM, so please feel free to shoot me a message (or comment below) telling me a bit about yourself/your expectations for this story, etc - looking forward to chatting soon!

♡︎ nym

Hi! I’m interested! Just finished the series and Im desperate for some more stories. Im brand new here though so still trying to figure it out - love anything with Alastor, Vox (Vee’s in general ) but happy for next to anything currently

Hi There I was wondering if you be interested! I am happy to shoot you a DM we can discuss's OC's a plotting such!

I know Alastor is such a popular character so I love playing as him recently. He's in my top 5 favorite characters, Vox is my most favorite!

Hi There I was wondering if you be interested! I am happy to shoot you a DM we can discuss's OC's a plotting such!

I know Alastor is such a popular character so I love playing as him recently. He's in my top 5 favorite characters, Vox is my most favorite!
I’d love to! Haven’t ever used this site before so may take me just a little bit to get all figured out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back