• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel Rp (always open)

Splorg

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm new to using this website/app! So I do apologize if I'm not doing something right here. Anyway, I'm most comfortable playing Lucifer, but I'm willing to try other characters! I'm alright with pretty much any ships — I don't personally ship characters, but I don't mind other people doing it :]
I just won't do NSFW.

I'm semi-literate to literate. I'd prefer for my rp partner to have good punctuation and grammar. I'm not asking for perfection, but if I get a really long reply with zero punctuation, it's really confusing and hard to read. Short ones like that can be tricky, too.

I don't have plots in mind, but I'm alright with most things! I'm willing to think and make one with whoever I'm rping with. :]

Hey! I'd like to rp, I'm not sure who I'd be... could be Charlie, maybe not Alastor due to the ship, or I could be an OC. Nor do I have any ideas what the plot would be, but I'd be willing to come up with one. :>

Hey! I'd like to rp, I'm not sure who I'd be... could be Charlie, maybe not Alastor due to the ship, or I could be an OC. Nor do I have any ideas what the plot would be, but I'd be willing to come up with one. :>
We can indeed rp if you want :]
I'm not strictly stuck to Lucifer, either, he's just the only one I've tried to play so far lol

Also, sorry for such a late reply — It didn't give me a notification

hey hey! i’m interested in roleplaying with you if you’re down to do OCs? i dont really ship anyone in Hazbin but i’d be happy to double up if you have someone you’d like me to play!

I don't mind ocs! :]
I don't ship anyone, either, I just don't mind rping them lol

Ocs are fun : P
(The automatically created emojis will be the death of me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back