• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

faunaa

One Time Luck
To start off, hello! I’m fauna- and I’ve been doing rp for about 6 years, if not a little more. I am a literate writer who can match most lengths, with a preference of at least 1-2 paragraphs. I find I can do my best work when I have something substantial to work with. I can do pretty quick replies but I do work and I am currently a college student so that might vary (i will always give notice).

I am 18+ with my writing for both my safety and yours. I am open to both extremely fluffy and more dark plot lines! There is no judgement whatsoever, so don’t be afraid to pose non-traditional or angsty plots. Most of the time I’ll love them just as much as you do. I enjoy planning and I promise to put as much effort into this as you are!

Rp Pairings I am familiar with

• huskerdust - prefer to write as angel
  • radiodust - prefer to write as angel
  • stolitz- prefer to write as stolas
  • fizzmodeus- prefer to write as fizz

As stated before, I am not limited to simply those ships, they’re just my favorites. Please let me know if you are interested. I can provide a writing sample if that helps!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back