• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel/ Helluva Boss RP (Always Open)

Cherryblossomink

Hey all!

New to this site but a long time RPer (+10 years).

Looking for an RP for either fandom, and I’m always open for new RP, but only do canon characters.

Ships:

(Huskerdusk)
(Radiodust)
(Radioapple)
(Radiohusk)
(Chaggie)
(Stolitz)
(Fizzmodeus)
(Straz)
(Blitzfizz)
(Maywire)

Hmu if you’re interested!

Alright. You can start and I can try my hardest to match the energy

Hello! I'm interested in Radioapple, if possible. I'm lit to semi-lit, depending on how much I have to go off of. I can go from a paragraph or two to an entire novel lol. I'd prefer to play Alastor, but I might be able to be swayed into playing Luci, since I just adore the ship in general. If you're interested at all, send me a dm please! :)

Hello! I’m a literate rp-er with about 5 years of experience under my belt! I would love to discuss a either radiodust, huskerdust, stoalitz, or fizzmodeous with you!

Hey all!

Looking for an RP for either fandom, and I’m always open for new RP, but only do canon characters.

Ships:

(Huskerdusk)
(Radiodust)
(Radioapple)
(Radiohusk)
(Chaggie)
(Stolitz)
(Fizzmodeus)
(Straz)
(Blitzfizz)
(Maywire)

Haiii. How do you feel about starting an rp w a slightly dark story (nothing explicit!!)

Hey all!

Ships:

(Huskerdusk)
(Radiodust)
(Radioapple)
(Radiohusk)
(Chaggie)
(Stolitz)
(Fizzmodeus)
(Straz)
(Blitzfizz)
(Maywire)

I would be so down to rp fizz to your blitz if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back