• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel (But I don't know what I want)

Eleyvan

confused wizard
For once, I'm into a popular fandom, isn't that crazy? Anyway, the HH brainrot has settled in, and I desperately need to do something with it. I am frothing at the mouth with obsession for this series. However, I admit I don't have much in my so far as plots or prompts go, which is a bit unappealing I realise, but I hope we can come up with something together. Additionally, if there is a specific plot or setup you're craving, there is a high chance I'm down for it, with some exceptions. Concerning canons, I am most interested in playing as Alastor, Lucifer, or Charlie, but I am open to playing others.

Bullet Points, whoo!
  • I'm in my (later) 20s, he/him. 18+ only, please.
  • I have plenty of roleplays already (and I really don't need more), so I'm going to be a bit picky when it comes to accepting new partners. Please give me some information upfront about your likes, dislikes, or interests (where it concerns RP), what you're looking for, limits, etc. It'll help a great deal in figuring out if we're good partners or not. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have as well.
  • I don't have any problem with darker or upsetting topics, and there are few things that bother me. I would prefer someone in a similar place, although if there are specific things you can't handle, I'll adhere to that. Please tell me before we start plotting too much, in case it's a dealbreaker on my end.
  • I'm a slow writer. I mean this both in literal terms and the time it takes me to reply to things. Sometimes it'll take me a long time to reply. Other times I might be able to reply quickly. But if you're looking for someone who posts every day or more, I am not the person for you. On the flip side, I am eternally patient and will wait forever for you.
  • I'm flexible when it comes to post length. My own posts tend to be 200–500 words, but might go higher, depending on what's going on. I write as much or as little as I feel is needed for a particular scene. If you're not sure about our compatibility, I'm happy to offer writing samples. It'd be neat if you'd do the same, but it's not required (it does save potential heartache later, however).
  • Third person, past or present tense. I do past tense by default, but if you write in present tense, I'll switch to match. Can't do first person though, sorry.
  • Romance is heavily preferred, but not required. It shouldn't be the only focus, however. All pairing types are acceptable. In mxf, however, I prefer to play the male character (usually). I'm a fan of poly ships if that's something you're interested in, too.
  • I am open to doubling or playing multiple mains, but I'm not a huge fan of forcing it if it doesn't work naturally. I like playing both canon and OC characters, with a preference for the former in this case, and I like playing against canon and OC characters.
  • OOC discussion! We've got to talk about plotting and the world and so forth. I lose interest otherwise, sorry. It doesn't have to be personal stuff -- although it can be if you prefer to be friends with your partners. I'm happy to hear about your hobbies, interests, and anything else you want to share, but I'm just as happy to just obsess over our RP together. Discord is fine for OOC, but I'm only interested in writing IC on site!
  • I'm ghost friendly, but I do my best not to ghost. If I haven't replied in a bit, give me a nudge. I'm forgetful and struggle with mental health issues. I will tell you upfront if I'm not interested or not vibing.
  • ???
I am absolutely forgetting something important, I'm sure. I really prefer you PM me if you're interested. Ask questions, start chaos, tell me your favourite flower! Sometimes it might take me a few days to get back to you (but tbh I'm so obsessed right now that I'll probably reply quickly, just don't panic if I don't). We're all here to have fun, let's not make this stressful! I'll see you around.

Hi! I’m a lit rp-er with 5 years of experience! i’m 20, so the 18 + will not be an issue for me. I am most comfortable writing Angel Dust, but if that doesn’t work for you I can try my hand at another character! I can also send writing samples if that helps, and i’m open to talking ooc on discord and writing here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back