• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hawk's Might (A Fairy Tail RP)

DiamondJack

Most Call Me Jack
In the mountains of Fiore exists a guild made up of an eclectic group of Wizards. The guild is small, but it is still trusted with some of the most serious jobs in all of Fiore. This group is lead by the guild's founder Jura Hawk. The guild's name? Hawk's Might. The guild master is rarely seen however, as he sits in his room at the top of the castle that serves as Hawk's Might's guild hall.

Speaking of the guild hall it serves as a rent-free home to all members of Hawk's Might and it offers free food and drinks at any hour of the day. Hawk wanted everyone to truly feel like family. Most members of the guild a familiar, even friendly with each other. New members are rare, but not entirely unheard of.

Members of the guild bare this tattoo:

falcon1.jpg

So I was thinking this rp would be pretty open, I will post quests in a tab to give ideas for plots between character. I would imagine that most guild members would be familiar with each other, perhaps not friendly.

Any interest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back