• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Haven't Roleplayed in quite a while, I need help. (CLOSED)

The_Goblin_Queen

Goblins > Trolls
Okay so, I used to roleplay a bit with my friends a few years ago, and was feeling nostalgic. I joined this site yesterday in an attempt to rekindle my love for roleplay, and maybe make some friends, only to realize I have no clue what I'm doing anymore.
I'm too awkward to jump into something, because I feel like I'm gonna be too overwhelmed, and not have a clue on what I'm supposed to have prepared, or what I'm supposed to do, or what the expectations are these days.
So that's why I'm here! All I need you to do is be a forgiving roleplay partner who would be willing to do a roleplay or two with me, and give me pointers on my roleplaying. I do a bit of D&D in person, so it's not like I haven't been doing roleplay at all, but I don't really know how to translate that into text, or have a loose character prepared to roleplay with.
Whatever we roleplay depends on whatever you want to do, however I do have some preferences. I don't want anything romantic or sexual between the characters. I like to do fantasy and sci-fi, but if you have an interesting topic to roleplay that doesn't fit into that, I'm open to it. That's pretty much it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back