• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harvest Moon?

Bassummoner

The Summoner of Bass Guitar
I want to start a Harvest Moon RP, but I'm afraid to, seeing as to how every time I join one, it always dies in the beginning.

If I get interest for this from a few dedicated roleplayers, I'll get an actual post up.

So just let me know if you have the want and the free time.

I'd be interested! I have some free time, and though I'm running a thread of my own, I would love to try and join yours as well!

I'm allowing two characters unless it looks like we need more! Just so we'll have a town and not a small group of people.

The two character thing isn't mandatory, though.

I will say that I will be Mayor, and if nobody else wants the General Store, I'd be happy to take that on as well.

I'll take the general store and I will do two characters! It has been awhile since I've role-played two characters so I apologize in advance if I'm rusty.

I'm fine with anime since it is a japanese game, but nothing like super unrealistic in the anime character, if that's okay.

I left a spot open for both fisherman and blacksmith so that you'd have a choice, or if you wanted to pick up a second character @HuorSpinks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never roleplayed two characters, so don't feel bad. Haha.

This isn't my first time GMing, but I am fairly new at it.

@stepherz345

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I have yet to actually do multiple characters, so I'll concentrate on my Blacksmith for now. When he's established enough I'll bring in a second character, who may or may not be a fisherman. So if anyone else wants to be the Fisherman they can go ahead with that.

And noted, anime picture it will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back