Harvest Moon Games

CrystalTheDinosaur

Never be afraid to be who you really are
Okay guys! this happens to be one of my favorite video game series! Do you have it? If so which ones do you have. I have 

Harvest Moon DS

Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life (gamecube)

Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life Special Edition ( ps2 but i have it on ps3)

Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life (gamecube)

Harvest Moon A Magical Melody (gamecube)

Aaa, I love the Harvest Moon games. 

I've played

Harvest Moon 3 GBC (on an emulator of sorts)

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning

Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns

and Story of Seasons. 

I'm pretty excited for Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns, even though it's coming out next year. :D  

er mer gerd! i want to collect more games for gamecube and ds and gameboy but the games are so expensivve! 

I love the series though!! i have not gotten to beat them yet but i got pretty far in magical melody

I have 

Wonderful Life (GC)

Magical Melody (GC)

Friends of Mineral Town (GBA)

Tale of Two Towns (DS)

Story of Seasons (3DS)

I at one point had HM DS Cute but have no idea where it went :(  I had Sunshine Island (?) too, but I didn't like it so I traded it in after having it for only about a year. I'm thinking about getting getting HM DS because a second hand video game shop where I go to school has it in, but I can't decide haha

Harvest Moon 3 GBC (The actual cartridge. Played it on a Gameboy Advance)

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (Gamecube)

Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns (DS)

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning (3DS)

I think I had another but I can't remember.

I don't think I've ever actually beaten any of the Harvest Moon games. But on Magical Melody, I married Ann.

He's so adorable! None of the other marriage candidates caught my eye as much as him

I have played Magical Melody and Tale of Two Towns. And although they're not officially HM games I have also played Story of Seasons and Stardew Valley. I'm currently trying to figure out emulation so I can play some of the older games as.

On the topic of who you ended up marrying in Magical Melody, I married Basil. He is my sweet plant bb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back