• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom harry potter (with offbrandpetergriffin)

Whilst Chrissy was explaining her dream wedding, his heart rate speed up. His eyes seemed to glow with hearts in them as he listened to her, imagining their wedding his his own head and it already seemed perfect. Then when his father appeared next to them, he couldn't help but feel excited knowing that his father would definitely make it happen and down to the smallest detail. His head quickly went to the thought of the two having kids, the thought of raising a family with her sounded wonderful. He smiled to himself and moved his hand to place it over Chrissy's. " lovely knowing what you want planned for the future, if you want i can have my parents send...magazines and what not so we can look at wedding plans?"

"Yeah of course I'll watch you! I wouldn't miss it, i know you'll be an excellent seeker for Gryffindor!" Calypso cheered, moving back to walk alongside Ron. "Oh i found something that you might like," Cal reached into his pocket and pulled out a couple lose items but the most that stood out was a brass ring with deep red jewels. "I cant remember where i found it but here!" He placed the ring in Ron's hand.

chrissy smiled and nodded happily feeling how happy he was and for a moment felt a memory of two people making the amorbliss. but what surprised her was that their last names were Conlin and Malfoy..but chrissy remembered Angelina Conlin.. but she thought she died from a sickness. Then she saw how in love they were like she was with draco and that they were just finished with their 7th amorbliss they had a pair of everything. journals, lockets,rings, a pair of glass swans one pink and one blue, A TEASET shaped like hearts, and two actuall swans they looked spoiled rotten and adored the 7th was a garter and just as they finished it.. Angelina was killed.. Sadness filled the memory.. chrissy understood why they covered it up.. the malfoys at this time did a crime on their family and lucius was making up for it..and then she looked at the man..a spitting image of Draco when older.. Daniel swore by his love that he wont love any other woman but his angel and once they reunite he will make sure NOTHING tears them apart! All the Amorblisses then vanished with his love and he became Daniel the loveless Malfoy. No woman could please him even if it meant keeping the line alive.. nobody was his Angelina. Until now That was when chrissy clicked that she..well a part of her was Angelina reborn and Draco..was Damien reborn.

Leave it for ron to take it the wrong way..He stared at the ring and just took it nodding.Hermonie used a spell on it to confirm it wasnt cursed but ron put it on. It wasnt but he was so pleased. THIS IS OUR PROMISE RING NOW! Ron thought with a big smile as they walked to their common rooms but Ron said he had to go somewhere for extra studies and snuck up to the astronomy tower. his heart racing and his smile beaming.

The memory seemed to be slightly shared between Chrissy and Draco as well. He was shocked when he learned and realized what was going on, a bit furious once seeing how the Malfoy's had done a terrible thing...and he could be seen vowing under his breath that nothing like that would happen to them or his darling Chrissy now. After the memory faded away, Draco turned to face Chrissy. "Do you think we were destined to meet? In every single one of our lifetimes?" The way destiny rang in his head gave him a sense of excitement, knowing the answer quickly. Everything in their relationship felt like a magical dream, already in a magic world. The pale boy led Chrissy to the Hufflepuff common room. He placed a soft peak upon her cheek, admiring her before wishing her goodnight. Perhaps new things could be learned about the Amorbliss, the two still had a long way to go, but the two could figure it out together.

Calypso sat on the railing surrounding the tower, he was looking out at the starry sky, turning his head when he heard someone walking close. "Ron!" Cal whisper yelled with a large smile. "Come 'er one of my favorite constellations is just visible!" Calypso boosted and pointed out the constellation for Ron. "its the Lyra, in Greek mythology the Lyra is linked to Orpheus...after Apollo gave him it, a famous musician who was wonderful at the harp and could put any beast to sleep. When he was killed his harp was thrown into a river, it wandered the lands in sadness until it was returned to Zeus by an eagle who then put it in the night sky...My mother used to tell me Greek myths and the stories of the stars..."

Ron smiled listening in and pointed to some stars he liked and cuddled up close to cal "Look a shooting star" he whispered pointing at one "Lets make a wish together.." he whispered and smiled holding him close 'i wish we can be together like this forever' he thought as they eventually had to leave to their common rooms and go to sleep. Which was sad cause he wanted to...wait.. they gave him a ring.. THEY ARE DATING NOW! Ron mentaly fistpumped as he smiled in his sleep.

The next morning dawned very bright and cold. The Great Hall was full of the delicious smell of fried sausages and the cheerful chatter of everyone looking forward to a good Quidditch match. Chrissy was crocheting and finishing up a blanket and was proud of it. Fellow hufflepuffs that knew crochet were helping as they helped her with the edges. "Perfect." Chrissy said smiling and soon enough they had to go and chrissy squirmed to draco showing the blanket.

"Good luck Harry." Ron said and Hermonie nodded as they saw him walk with the team. Ron looked at cal with a smile. showing their dating ring and said "Lets find a good spot together." He said and got a little jealous seeing chrissy made draco a blanket but thought since draco was entitled he wouldnt want it.

Draco hated how cold it was, his own body temperature was freezing so it just made the start of the day awful. However, when his eyes met Chrissy, his awful attitude melted away slightly. "I think she's got somethin' for you," Goyle said in a nearly mocking tone, "shut it, dimwit." Draco rolled his eyes and looked at the blanket presented to him, "its lovely..." he spoke to Chrissy, it made him feel even more special seeing as it looked crocheted by hand. He then instructed Chrissy to sit down right next to him, pushing Crabbe and Goyle away to find a spot somewhere else nearby while he could have a "cuddle date" with his love while the Quidditch match goes on. He wrapped the blanket around himself, and a bit around Chrissy, pulling her then close to him to keep his loved one warm as well. "Can't wait to see how Potter messes up and loses his first game," The smug grin grew on Draco's face.

Cal had yet to realize and understand that Ron took the ring as a thought of them being together, it wasn't Calypso's intention but to say he wouldn't like the idea if it was to be brought up would be wrong. Now everyone watched as Madam Hooch opened the chest and released everything, starting the game. Gryffindor got the first 10 points, followed soon after with more. But when the Gryffindor and Slytherin were tied, Harry saw the Golden Snitch and chased after it, to his surprise his broom stopped and began moving around on his own. "Whats going on?" Cal moved away from Ron slightly to try and get a better look at Harry and the people around him. "Its Snape! He's jinxing Harry's broom!" Hermione called out after seeing Snape mumble and not break eye contact with Harry. "We need to stop him! Maybe with some sort of distraction or divergence?" Calypso suggested in a panicked tone.

Chrissy was cuddling close as the match started and gasped as Harrys broom acted strange. she clung to draco cause she was nervous that the broom would hit them on accident. It was scaring her a little bit. Why was it acting strange?!

"Leave it to me." Before Ron could say another word, Hermione had disappeared. Ron turned the binoculars back on Harry. His broom was vibrating so hard, it was almost impossible for him to hang on much longer. The whole crowd was on its feet, watching, terrified, as the Weasleys flew up to try and pull Harry safely onto one of their brooms, but it was no good -- every time they got near him, the broom would jump higher still. They dropped lower and circled beneath him, obviously hoping to catch him if he fell. Marcus Flint seized the Quaffle and scored five times without anyone noticing. "Come on, Hermione," Ron muttered desperately. Hermione had fought her way across to the stand where Snape stood, and was now racing along the row behind him; she didn't even stop to say sorry as she knocked Professor Quirrell headfirst into the row in front. Reaching Snape, she crouched down, pulled out her wand, and whispered a few, well- chosen words. Bright blue flames shot from her wand onto the hem of Snape's robes. It took perhaps thirty seconds for Snape to realize that he was on fire.A sudden yelp told her she had done her job. Scooping the fire off him into a little jar in her pocket, she scrambled back along the row --Snape would never know what had happened.
It was enough. Up in the air, Harry was suddenly able to clamber back on to his broom.
"Neville, you can look!" Ron said. Neville had been sobbing into Hagrid's jacket for the last five minutes.
Harry was speeding toward the ground when the crowd saw him clap his hand to his mouth as though he was about to be sick -- he hit the field on all fours -- coughed -- and something gold fell into his hand. "I've got the Snitch!" he shouted, waving it above his head, and the
game ended in complete confusion. "He didn't catch it, he nearly swallowed it," Flint was still howling twenty minutes later, but it made no difference -- Harry hadn't broken any rules and Lee Jordan was still happily shouting the results -- Gryffindor had won by one hundred and seventy points to sixty.

Chrissy knew draco was going to be mad and not want anymore cuddles even if she said please.maybe later she can ask.

(Im gonna redo one of the scenes i accidentally did earlier because I messed up the time frame of things lol)

Most people in the audience were thankful that the Harry boy was alright and not too hurt. Gryffindors were cheering for the win when Harry caught the Golden Snitch by almost swallowing it. However, Draco Malfoy wasn't so pleased...he was enraged that Harry made the Slytherin looked bad. "He clearly cheated! It unfair, the ref should have seen it." Draco pulled away from Chrissy and wrapped his arms over his chest to pout. This had just turned into the most awful day, for the moment perhaps. "So unfair..." Draco rolled his eyes as Crabbe and Goyle tried to crowd around him to calm down a bit so he wouldn't do anything too horribly rash later. The Malfoy boy got fed up with the two others crowding around him and bothering him, so he stood up to leave. Though he waited a few steps away for Chrissy, not wanting to leave her alone.

"Did Hermione just light Snape's robe on fire?!" Cal whispered to Ron, looking back across the field, "Brilliant..." he wasn't one to condone violence all that much, but if it was in the means of saving a friend then it's quite alright. Later the group met up in Hagrid's hut so Harry could have some well-deserved tea and they tell Hagrid what happened. They all then tried to explain that it was Snape trying to kill Harry. "Rubbish," said Hagrid, who hadn't heard a word of what had gone on next to him in the stands. "Why would Snape do somethin' like that?"
"I found out something about him," Harry told Hagrid. "He tried to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween. It bit him. We think he was trying to steal whatever it's guarding." Hagrid dropped the teapot. "How do you know about Fluffy?" he said. "Fluffy?" The group said in unison. "Yeah -- he's mine -- bought him off a Greek chappie I met in the pub las' year -- I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the "Yes?" said Harry eagerly. "Now, don't ask me anymore," said Hagrid gruffly. "That's top secret, that is." "But Snape's trying to steal it." "Rubbish," said Hagrid again. "Snape's a Hogwarts teacher, he'd do nothin' of the sort."
"So why did he just try and kill Harry?" cried Hermione. The afternoon's events certainly seemed to have changed her mind about Snape. I know a jinx when I see one, Hagrid, I've read all about them! You've got to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking at all, I saw him!" "I'm tellin' yeh, yer wrong!" said Hagrid hotly. "I don' know why Harry's broom acted like that, but Snape wouldn' try an' kill a student! Now, listen to me, all three of yeh -- yer meddlin' in things that don' concern yeh. It's dangerous. You forget that dog, an' you forget what it's guardin', that's between Professor Dumbledore an' Nicolas Flamel --" "Aha!" said Harry, "so there's someone called Nicolas Flamel involved, is there?"
Hagrid looked furious with himself.

Chrissy followed and knew it was almost time for them to pack up and go to the malfoys for holiday break. Chrissy was honestly excited cause almost every day when she got a chance she was stash busting her yarn stash she bought and making things for the malfoys. 'okay dracos upset but i know what will make him happy again.. talking about my advent Calander stash busting for his patents and my mom! Okay so i made 4 puppy sweaters.. 2 for his wolf hounds and 2 for my..actuall wolfdogs..i hope they get along., Bucket hats are done but i think Mr Malfoy and Draco might be to cool to wear them...even once...i mentaly forbid myself to make cochet shorts because they would be so uncomfortable to wear so im making them cute socks instead. The cuddle blanket is done so i just need to work on the plushies....and my kitty yarn holder did break cause someone broke it.. i wonder if they got my letter on what i wanted?' She was trying her bestest to make draco smile again.. then she crashed into the wall when over thinking her plan to make him smile and some ravenclaws giggled at her.

Ron was excited for christmas break.Sure he cant go to the Burrow but He told his mother all about Cal and Harry.. mostly Cal and how their dating and begged her to make them cute sweaters. Then at lunch when the owls were flying in with reminders of christmas parties.. some howlers. And Ron saw an owl give him a list of questions FROM HIS MOTHER asking what he wanted her to knit. and a letter from his father saying hes going to therapy.

The cold air filled the Hogwarts school, and Draco was getting fed up with all this chilly weather. He was usually always cold, but he wore the blanket and other items that Chrissy had crocheted for him whenever he could. He listened to the thoughts of Chrissy about the presents she was making for the Malfoy family, Draco was quite pleased to hear about this...he loved how heard Chrissy tried to make him happy. Draco now had his own news to share with Chrissy while at lunch once the owls came by to drop off the mail. He got a letter from his parents expressing how they want Draco to invite Chrissy to the Malfoy Christmas party. "...My parents want you to join us at out family Christmas Party, im sure they would love to receive those presents in person as well." To be fair, Draco was ready to get out of this school for a bit, even if it means he still has the extra homework to complete.

Cal was excited to have Christmas Break around the corner, he knew he wasn't going to head back home since his father said he wanted to get better before Calypso sees him again. But, that just means that he can hang out with Ron more. During lunch he got an owl, which was a bit of a surprise, "Ooo it's from my cousin Hestia! ooo and gifts," Cal smiled having been given some treasure that his cousin found during her travels. After a moment he turned his attention to Ron. "Doesn't your mom knit things? I would love to have a sweater, they look so comfortable!" He boosted, "wait do you have anything you want me to tell my dad to get you?"

Chrissy smiled and nodded. "Of course i would love to join.. I asked them if they can get me knitting and crocheting supplies since its really cold in the slytherin commons and im trying to keep you warm and they said in this letter is that they hope i come to the christmas party cause they have a surprise for me in their house and they planned to renovate anyways." She was curious and excited on what it could be as they had to pack asap for the trip to the manor. She was a little upset cause her basket was now empty but shes sure they heard her request and got her a new bunches of yarn. but then tragedy struck with a crack.. goyle was silent and nervously sat back up and chrissy looked down..her wooden hook in the shape of a snake broke. She was quiet..picked up the pieces and looked at draco. "Ill go pack.. i think we have till tomorrow to at least pack lightly enough." She calmly left but in her head she was crying. Crabbe and goyle felt like they just almost ruined somthing.

Ron was curious and excited as well to know what Cal got and since cal asked Ron said "How about a trade.. ill ask mom to knit you somthing and your dad can send me somthing like a limited edition wizard chess board i never heard of." Ron said with a smile as they began writing letters.Ron already sent measurements to his mother so just in case he messed up the 1st time or Cal had a growth spurt.

Draco was fuming when he realized that Goyle was the one that sat on Chrissy’s hook and broke it, he was going to comfort Chrissy, but after a one-sided screaming match with Goyle. From the look in his eyes, it seemed that Draco was ready to pounce and break both Crabbe and Goyle's necks. After a moment he stormed off to see how Chrissy was doing, "Chrissy, Darling can you come down and meet me by the outside of the Hufflepuff common room," He asked softly once she came out Draco brought both of them to a more secluded area. "Are you okay? I can ask my father to get you a new one, a whole new set even." He just wanted to make his darling feel better, he hated seeing her down and upset and he would do anything in his power to make it up to her and get her bright and shining. "Anything you want and it's yours."

Cal nodded, he wrote a letter to his father about what to get him and Ron for Christmas, and then he wrote a reply letter to his cousin. "Hey Ronny, have you heard anything from your brother about Sabre in awhile?" He asked, it was clear that he was still concerned about his pet. "Also you play wizard chess? Could you teach me how to play? It looks really cool!"

Last edited:
Chrissy sniffled and listened to dracos words.. she looked up at him saying he would replace it and she smiled a little.. "I got it from a store back home.. made out of maple wood...the whole set included crochet hooks and knitting needles shaped like animals from a carousel and as much as i wanted that set it cost to many dragots.. so i got just one with the snake fake silver gemstone for the eyes.. and it was my 1st hook and I was gonna ask my mother to try to buy the set if not find a way to win it myself in the scarf contest...A-are you sure your father will buy the whole set?" after seeing him nod she knew his promises are real and tried to smile for him "Okay.. ill let you ask him on the condition you also promise to try to learn to knit with me. And if anyone teases its their loss cause they wont have matching cute clothes or items to hide stuff in.

Ron nodded handing the letter and the photos of Saber getting bigger and getting only attached to Charlie and biting or breathing fire on others who she doesnt trust. "Charlie reads my letters about you to Saber to calm her down. And your father was excited when he learned about her existance. somthing about the family legacy living on and thanking us for saving it. Your dad said he would take over once hes recovered. Oh and in the letter Charlie said Somthing about Saber having a boyfriend with a Chinese fireball."

Cal hugged Ron softly, his arms wrapped around his neck "Thank you Ron." everything felt so comfortable with him, and he was so grateful to be close to Ron and the others. After a few days most kids flooded out of the school to head home for the break. Of course, there were a handful that stayed at school like Ron, Harry, and Cal. The three of them were gathered, Ron and Harry were playing wizards chess while Cal was sat next to the redhead and just tried to understand how to play this game.

Draco had his stuff already packed and loaded, now he was helping Chrissy. The boy's father had arranged for them to be picked up rather soon. He had sent a letter to his father about the hook set and what looked like in great detail thanks to Chrissy. "Are you ready dear? I swear my family's party will be the best you will ever attend" Draco boosted with a grin, oddly the wintery air was making him cheerful for the family party at the Malfoy Manor.

"Yep! Just packed the last present in my bag and no peeking at yours till we get there!" Chrissy walked out in her winter robes and followed draco for the carriages picking up the children to go to the platform and she cuddled close to Draco humming christmas carols. Sneaking a kiss on the cheek when she could. "I told my family where to send their presents to me this year. I hope your family isnt overwhelmed. I even asked my brother to send the gifts over." She honestly was excited for the few weeks off school that meant more cuddle time with draco.

Ron breathed a sigh of relief as he noticed draco was gone and noticed his brothers going at it with professor Quirrel by throwing snowballs at the back of his head. When Ron saw Cal under the mistletoe.. he gumped and made his move by going near him and kissing him. Harry and Hermonie were quite impressed by his bravery. When ron realized what he did he paniked "Uhhhh uhhh im so sorry you were under the mistletoe..and it was tradition...im so sorry!"

Draco was pleased to have cuddle time with Chrissy, it made his heart swell in a good way. "I'm sure my family will adore any presents you get them, i sure do. Say, when do you think you could teach me how to knit?" He was obsessing over making matching outfits and accessories, the idea never left his mind. After a rather long ride, mostly cuddling, the two arrived at another platform to be taken to Malfoy Manor where Draco's parents were waiting for both of them. Narcissa was bursting with excitement to welcome Chrissy as Draco's fiancé.

Calypso's face flushed bright red and his eyes widened but seemed to sparkle. "i-its okay! it is tradition...and it was nice..." Cal mumbled quietly, his fingers running over his own lips. Since the two were still under the mistletoe, so he leaned over a bit and pecked Ron's cheek before speed-walking off in embarrassment.

At the Malfoy Manor Chrissy was excited to be guided to one of the malfoy presents and they quickly covered their ears as instucted by Nancy as a very happy scream came out of her and she ran into her personal crafting room. Angel and Hunter cooing together on their heart shaped roost "You like it?" Lucius asked still having his ears covered and Chrissy looked at them and beamed "I LOVE IT! I can make so much in here..Oh Obviously ill share with you guys since this is your house." Lucius chuckled. seeing the screaming stopped "You are technicly a Malfoy too Christina..But thank you for sharing.." Chrissy was giggling looking at all the yarn and the books and then dragged draco to a chair. "Come on i promised you that i would teach you!" She gently pushed him into a chair and quickly looked around the books for somthing easy for draco.. "Lets see.. cardigans, dresses.. ohh that wedding dress is cute i need to make that when im older.. Ah here!" She showed draco a book of scarves and goes to pick the colors. "Red is a bit much... maybe seafoam green? Good thing i picked scarves socks require four needles."

Ron was at the table wanting to pinch himself but snapped out of it when harry asked him if he was hungry "Oh what yeah.." he said beginning to eat. Poor ron was hit like a brick and his heart was beating so fast.. this was just phase one of his plan.. He will make Cal a special member of the Weasleys in no time.. Then he saw poor tired owls flying in with presents from their families. One being Cals new owl and the other his familys owl. They were letters saying they delivered their presents and to not open them till christmas morning. Cals father even splurged a little on Cals present knowing it was somthing Cal wanted the most besides him healing.

Narcissa was overjoyed at seeing how close Draco and Chrissy have grown from their time together at Hogwarts. "They will be perfect together, don't you think Lucius? She's quite loud too, but perfect for our Draco." She talked with her husband, with a smile plastered on her face when she got a nod in return. "Seafoam green seems perfect... you are the expert at this too so I'll go with your judgment dear." Draco replied, looking at all of the knitting items that Chrissy had. The idea of making a fusion of their school scarves and wrapping it around one another filled his mind, that would be the first thing he would make on his own, a surprise for his lovely. "Okay, teach me the first steps of knitting, what do i need to do? Is there a certain way i have to hold my hands or...hook?"

Cal was freaking out about the moment he and ron shared earlier, not knowing how to react to it. When he saw the owls flying in he was ecstatic, he could hardly wait for Christmas dad to finally come around and open the presents. He was hoping for just a few things from his dad, but he'd have to wait. After everyone ate their food Cal moved around the crowds to try and find ron. He didn't know what for yet, but he just wanted to find him. maybe he was still shocked, yet pleased, about the kiss earlier and wanted to ask if it was really for the mistletoe tradition or if he meant it.

"Well one you hold the needles like this.. we can do crochet later..."Chrissy ajusted Dracos hands to hold the needles. "Not to tight you will break them.. careful with your tension.." she noted as she taught him double knitting slowly and smiled when he was getting used to it. She sat next to him and began taking out a cardi she was knitting and begins to work on it smiling. "Ya know people keep telling me to break up with you cause youre a Malfoy but they dont see the man i know you can be. They just see you as...and i quote 'the rich hogwarts brat.' But i see you as a future doting husband to be that might accidently hurt my best guy friend back home..oh speaking of him i hope they got my christmas letters." This caught lucius attention "Guy friend?" He questioned and chrissy nodded "Yep hes one of the rare kelpies that can turn human and talk to us...well he prefers me as a close best friend. Let alone ride on his back..." "Oh its a kelpie..we thought it was some muggle.." Chrissy shook her head no. "But dante might not like draco at 1st.. hes a very protective best friend."

Ron saw cal come over and his heart skipped a million times he just smiled like an idiot and waved "H-hey...do you have a guess whatt your father might get you?" he stammers as he tried to get his act together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back