• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom harry potter (with offbrandpetergriffin)

A week passed and they got a reply but they had to hurry..Charlie made a clever deal..Trading a barn owl for fostering the 'ferret'. Charlie smiled at them and his eyes sparkled seeing Sabre "Ah so this is Sabre huh? Wow she is beautiful." Charlie being safe puts on his gloves and gently picks her up and lets her in a small safe cage with a blanket. "There ya go girl.. You will make lots of friends over at our dragon school. Now.." He glanced at the letter thenj back at the boys. "You sure nobody saw you?" He sees ron nod and he glanced up hearing a roar. "Huh sounds like the school has bigger issues than you two sneaking out..You guys go back quickly while we have a love conversation." And with that he hops on a hungarian and flies away.

Chrissy was freaking out.. she didnt mean to find the cursed ice..it technicly found her when she was just a little curious about where the ice was leading.
Professor McGonagall rushed over with the other professors "Shh its okay Chrissy we know you didnt mean to..The Knockback Jinx always shattered the cursed ice before,but it seems to have become impervious." Professor Snape Looked at her semi coldly "Incendio would melt it away." "Along with her flesh." "m-MY FLESH TEACHER!" McGonagall said protectively. "I never said she would survive intact. Maybe just a few burns..maybe a missing limb." This made chrissy panic more in her head knowing draco is gonna beeline to where she is. "L-LOSE A LIMB! OK MAYBE BEING FROZEN TO DEATH DOESNT SOUND THAT BAD NOWWW!"
Professor McGonagall smacked Snapes side "Snape now look what you did!The cursed ice continues to spread throughout Hogwarts. Someone has clearly been tampering with the Cursed Vaults." Chirssy made nervous look that professor Qurillel noticed.
Professor Snape grunted "It would be helpful if of our Headmaster were at Hogwarts today, instead of searching elsewhere for the answers right now."
Professor McGonagall sighed "We don't need Dumbledore to safely free mrs conlin. We will cast Incendio together, but the target the ice farthest from the girl's body. Be careful, Severus..." Snape was silent then just said.. "..Fine." Professor McGonagall smiled then looked at Chrissy "Now try to be calm dear."

Draco was in the Slytherin common room, usually he would be glued to Chrissy and would never let her out of his sight. But he let her go off on her own for a bit, with Crabbe and Goyle having eyes on her...but as soon as he felt that Chrissy was in trouble, he opened his ears and listened if Chrissy would say anything. He was in shock and in horror when he heard the jumbled yells in her thoughts. Immediately he made his way over to Chrissy. He knew she would be at one of the vaults, and a pang of anger picked at him. How could she go alone when she knew that the cursed vaults were dangerous?! By the time he got here Professors McGonagall and Snape had gotten Chrissy out of the ice...he was relieved but still upset with Chrissy. "Chrissy...Professors is everything okay?" he asked and once things were sorted out he walked with his beloved. He was going to bring her to Madam Pomfrey, just to make sure she didn't have burns of any kind, from the ice or the Incendio spell. "How could you go on your own? You know it's dangerous...you should've waited for me. So next time let me know if your doing anything...i need to be by your side at all times okay?" Draco was being rather 'over'protective...

Cal was rather upset to have Sabre being taken away for awhile...but he knew that she would be in good hands with Charlie. "Thank you Ron, for asking your brother to help...its really cool that he works with dragons." He chatted with his close friend. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? You didn't need to go out of your way to ask your brother so if there is anything i can do to make it up let me know okay Ronny?" Cal tilted his head slightly.

Chrissy was upset when draco when on his tangent and she looked at him and explained to him in their mind "I saw a knight in the vault..and it was guarding some type of chest." She gave a puppy eyed look "Please can we investigate it when were stronger pleasee I promise on my word not to go back there without your consent.." When at Madam pomfrey she began the checkup. "Oh you were giving the teachers a fright miss conlin! Luckily you only have a few scrapes nothing serious." Chrissy smiled "Ive been through worse. Me and my brother had to wrangle a Snallygaster! Curious creatures. Also the one we found liked dancing and i had to dance with it...while avoiding its metal talons to get in my brothers suitcase." She saw madam pomfreys look and made a nervous look. "I forget..some people think what people see what me and my brother do is mental." When cleared she shooed them to flying lessons. When there on time the slytherins gave her a broom and she smiled happily "Thank you." And she began cleaning it before class began with the others.

"Be my boyfriend!.."Ron blurted out and just blushed red when saying it as they walked to the brooms lobby where madam hooch was. "I promise to take care of you..I-ill even beat someone up if i have to.." "Oh really?" Hooch said behind Rons back making him stiff.. "N-no mam i wont throw hands..." Ron said nervous and walked to place seeing the others in class. Chrissy was super excited cause her and Draco praticed a little bit under Lucius' supervision..but at the same time she was nervous. It was supposed to be only gryffindors and Slytherins learning but two students were out sick and she aggreed for Cal and Chrissy to join. Harry found Cal and Ron and caught up to them. "Typical," said Harry darkly. "Just what I always wanted. To make a fool of myself on a broomstick in front of Malfoy."
"You don't know that you'll make a fool of yourself," said Ron reasonably. "Anyway, I know Malfoy's always going on about how good he
is at Quidditch, but I bet that's all talk just to impress his girlfriend."

Draco seemed rather excited when the flying lessons were going to start. He thought he was one of the best flyers, hopefully he would be able to show it. Now it was a bit of time before the class fully started, and Professor Hooch wasn't completely in the area yet...and they had to careng their brooms, so Draco took this time to boost about when he 'saw muggles in a helicopter' which might be a bit of a lie...with some truth. "I cant believe first years cant do Quidditch. Its not fair! Me and my fiance would be amazing fliers on our teams! Before I even met my beautiful fiance I would sneak out to explore London while narrowly escaping the muggles on their helicopters! It would be a run-race between us and nobody would believe them anyway. After i met my beloved a whole SWARM of them muggles on their helicopters came after us and tried to separate our love.So we had to race them to escape. Im sure Weasley, Doren, and the others couldn't relate. If they tried to fly they'd just fall off the broom. I can't wait to see it." Draco had a grin on his pale face.

Cal was pushing his hair back, his face was red from the request Ron had asked..."I don't know Ron, you're a great person...but were still really young and I think we should wait a bit before we jump into anything like that?" Calypso questioned, he felt and knew that he had something for Ron...but didn't know how to say it or express it just yet. After a bit of awkwardly looking away and listening to Draco's boasting and lies, he finally got upset when he insulted Ron and the others in the Trio. "Merlin, will you shut it Malfoy? You don't need to lie to show your weird undying love to Chrissy..." he mumbled the last part with his face heating up from being riled up. "and don't you dare talk about Ron when you dont know anything about him! maybe he and I are better flyers than you..."

Chrissy wondered why he was semi lying.. she glanced at Cal who called Draco out and honestly couldnt blame him. Chrissy wanted to call Draco out too and some of the kids looked at her wondering if it was true but she kept quiet out of shyness. Draco knew the 1st time she was on a broom was when she got one for her birthday. Then another kid spoke up "I spent most of my childhood zooming around the countryside on my broomstick." Then Ron spoke up to cal and the rest of the trio.. "Thanks for defending me there but im not that much of a good flier. There was a time I almost hit a muggle on a hang glider on Charlie's old broom."

Everyone from wizarding families talked about Quidditch constantly. Even Chrissy got a bit riled up talking about the American National Quidditch team. "Oh i cant wait till im older to go to the next world cup! Mom said i cant go at the moment cause i get to rowdy listening to it on the radio." During the conversations Chrissy heard Ron had already had a big argument with Dean Thomas, who shared their dormitory, about soccer. Ron couldn't see what was exciting about a game with only one ball where no one was allowed to fly! Chrissy when finishing shining her broom heard Fred and George Weasley complain about the school brooms, saying that some of them started to vibrate if you flew too high, or always flew slightly to the left. This concerned her because she was still nervous about flying. Their teacher, Madam Hooch, arrived. She had short, gray hair, and yellow eyes like a hawk.
"Well, what are you all waiting for?" she barked. "Everyone stand by your broomstick. Come on, hurry up."
Chrissy Stood next to Draco and glanced down at her broom. Even after cleaning it it was still old and some of the twigs stuck out at odd angles.
"Stick out your right hand over your broom," called Madam Hooch at the front, "and say 'Up!"'
"UP" everyone shouted.
Harry's And chrissy's broom jumped into his hand at once, but it was one of the few that did. Chrissy was a bit proud of herself and thankful for those private lessons Lucius gave her for her birthday. She looked around and saw Hermione Granger's had simply rolled over on the ground, and
Neville's hadn't moved at all. Madam Hooch being a saint but a drill sargent then showed them how to mount their brooms without sliding off the end and walked up and down the rows correcting their grips. "Chrissy...gentle but firm grip..Malfoy I heard your bragging and by the look of it you've been doing it
wrong for years." This made Harry and ron chuckle a little. But they shut up quick when she gets to the end of the line.

"Now, when I blow my whistle, you kick off from the ground, hard," said Madam Hooch. "Keep your brooms steady, rise a few feet, and then come straight back down by leaning forward slightly. On my whistle -- three-- two --" But Neville, nervous and jumpy and frightened of being left on the ground, pushed off hard before the whistle had touched Madam Hooch's lips. "Come back, boy!" she shouted, but Neville was rising straight up like a
cork shot out of a bottle -- twelve feet -- twenty feet. Harry and Chrissy saw his scared white face look down at the ground falling away, saw him gasp, slip sideways off the broom and WHAM a thud and a nasty crack and Neville lay facedown on the grass in a heap. His broomstick was still rising higher and higher, and
started to drift lazily toward the forbidden forest and out of sight.

Madam Hooch and some of the class was bending over Neville, her face as white as his. Some of the classmates even chrissy was concerned.
"Broken wrist," Harry and Chrissy heard her mutter. "Come on, boy -- it's all right, up you get." She turned to the rest of the class.
"None of you is to move while I take this boy to the hospital wing! You leave those brooms where they are or you'll be out of Hogwarts before you can say 'Quidditch.' Come on, dear." Neville, his face tear-streaked, clutching his wrist, hobbled off with Madam Hooch, who had her arm around him. Chrissy was honestly worried about them it wasnt their fault.

Last edited:
Cal stood in shock and concern as Neville was rushed off with Madam Hooch to the hospital wing, "I hope he'll end up okay..." he mumbled while clutching onto his broom. Most looked rather concerned as well, but there were a few loose smiles and chuckles. The one that stood out the most was Draco Malfoy...

As soon as Neville and Madam Hooch were out of earshot, Malfoy burst into laughter from his quiet chuckles. "Did you see his face, the great lump?" The other Slytherins joined in. "Shut up, Malfoy," snapped Parvati Patil. "Ooh, sticking up for Longbottom?" said Pansy Parkinson, a hard-faced Slytherin girl. "Never thought you'd like fat little crybabies, Parvati." "Look!" said Malfoy, darting forward and snatching something out of the grass. "It's that stupid thing Longbottom's gran sent him." The Remembrall glittered in the sun as he held it up.

"Give that here, Malfoy," said Harry quietly. Everyone stopped talking to watch. Malfoy smiled nastily. "I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find -- how about -- up a tree?" "Give it here!" Harry yelled, but Malfoy leaped onto his broomstick and took off. He hadn't been lying, he could fly well. Hovering level with the topmost branches of an oak he called, "Come and get it, Potter!" Harry grabbed his broom.

"No!" shouted Hermione Granger. "Madam Hooch told us not to move -- you'll get us all into trouble." Harry ignored her. Blood was pounding in his ears. He mounted the broom and kicked hard against the ground and up, up he soared; air rushed through his hair, and his robes whipped out behind him -and in a rush of fierce joy he realized he'd found something he could do without being taught -- this was easy, this was wonderful. He pulled his broomstick up a little to take it even higher and heard screams and gasps of girls back on the ground and an admiring whoop from Ron. He turned his broomstick sharply to face Malfoy in midair. Malfoy looked stunned. "Give it here," Harry called, "or I'll knock you off that broom!"

"Oh, yeah?" said Malfoy, trying to sneer, but looking worried. Harry knew, somehow, what to do. He leaned forward and grasped the broom tightly in both hands, and it shot toward Malfay like a javelin. Malfoy only just got out of the way in time; Harry made a sharp about-face and held the broom steady. A few people below were clapping. "No Crabbe and Goyle up here to save your neck, Malfoy," Harry called. The same thought seemed to have struck Malfoy. "Catch it if you can, then!" he shouted, throwing the glass ball high into the air and dashing back toward the ground. Harry saw, as though in slow motion, the ball rises up in the air and then starts to fall. He leaned forward and pointed his broom handle down -- next second he was gathering speed in a steep dive, racing the ball -- wind whistled in his ears, mingled with the screams of people watching -- he stretched out his hand -- a foot from the ground he caught it, just in time to pull his broom straight, and he toppled gently onto the grass with the Remembrall clutched safely in his fist. Many of the children were glad Harry was alright and that he held the ball in his hand! But the pleasantries were quickly interrupted... "HARRY POTTER!" Harry's heart sank faster than he'd just dived. Professor McGonagall was running toward them. He got to his feet, trembling. "Never -- in all my time at Hogwarts -"

"I- I can explain--" Harry mumbled while he stood stiff from nerves. "You better -- Come with me Potter" McGonagall turned around and headed into the school, making sure Harry was following. They passed hallway after hallway, emotions, and fear were building up inside of Harry, what kind of trouble would he be into now?

They arrived just outside of the Defense Against the Dark Arts class, she popped her head in and spoke, "My apologies, but can I borrow Mr. Wood?" Once the three of them were in the hallway alone, the professor spoke with excitement, "Mr. Wood, I have found you...a new seeker!" She beamed.

chrissy was about to yell at draco in their mindspace about how dumb this was but then saw the scene and was about to be angrier at Draco Until Hooch came back and she had to calm down quick for what was left of the lesson. She will learn what happened to Harry at lunch anyway.. she is Dracos ears at the Hufflepuff table anyway. And ears she was.. she was tapped By harry and ron when she glanced over. "Hi youre dracos's unfortunate fiance correct?" He asked and she nodded. He didnt have to word it like that. "Im Harry And this is Cal,Ron and Hermonie.. we met on the train remember?" He asked and Chrissy nodded again. "Ya i remember you. How did that go? With the professor..?" Harry nodded and spoke. "Ya know when Professor McGonagall caught me in that spat with draco catching Nevilles remberball? Well she took me to Professor wood and pitched me to be his seeeker." "EH!" Ron and Chrissy said in unison "B-but were 1st years." they said in unison and harry shhhed them both gently. "This has to be a secret okay.. Not even draco can know.." Chrissy nodded at that comment knowing how bad Draco would explode. Fred and George Weasley now came into the hall, spotted Harry, and hurried over. "Well done," said George in a low voice. "Wood told us. We're on the team too -- Beaters." "I tell you, we're going to win that Quidditch cup for sure this year," said Fred. "We haven't won since Charlie left, but this year's team is going to be brilliant. You must be good, Harry, Wood was almost skipping when he told us." "Anyway, we've got to go, Lee Jordan reckons he's found a new secret passageway out of the school." "Bet it's that one behind the statue of Gregory the Smarmy that we found in our first week. See you." Fred and George had hardly disappeared when someone far less welcome turned up: Malfoy, flanked by Crabbe and Goyle Chrissy quickly puts on a smile. "Hi Draco.. " she said trying to distract him. And good timing cause the mail birds arrived and plopped a necklace and a bunch of diaries some already enchanted but she didnt know with what. she saw Hunter plop a matching necklace and books into Dracos hands and leave. "Ah this is beautiful.." she said honestly and was trying to get dracos attention away from harry until she saw his eyes..they looked murderous.

Last edited:
Not even the gorgeous necklaces could distract him from Harry. Why was he and the other weirdos around his precious fiancé…they were most likely up to no good in his mind. He had yet to learn about Harry being asked to join the Quidditch team, and as a seeker. "Having a last meal, Potter? When are you getting the train back to the
Muggles?" Draco spat out, his eyes still looking murderous.
"You're a lot braver now that you're back on the ground and you've got your little friends with you," said Harry coolly. There was of course nothing at all little about Crabbe and Goyle, but as the High Table was full of teachers, neither of them could do more than crack their knuckles and scowl.
"I'd take you on anytime on my own," said Malfoy. "Tonight, if you want. Wizard's duel. Wands only - no contact. What's the matter Potter? Never heard of a wizard's duel before, I suppose?"

"Of course he has," said Ron, wheeling around. "I'm his second, who's yours?" Malfoy looked at Crabbe and Goyle, sizing them up. "Crabbe," he said. "Midnight all right? We'll meet you in the trophy room; that's always unlocked." When Malfoy had gone, Ron and Harry looked at each other. "What is a
wizard's duel?" said Harry. "And what do you mean, you're my second?"

"Well, a second's there to take over if you die," said Ron casually, getting started at last on his cold pie. Catching the look on Harry's
face, he added quickly, "But people only die in proper duels, you know, with real wizards. The most you and Malfoy'll be able to do is send sparks at each other. Neither of you knows enough magic to do any real
damage. I bet he expected you to refuse, anyway." "And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?" Harry seemed rather nervous and hell, even freaked out.
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.

"Excuse me."
They both looked up. It was Hermione Granger.
"Can't a person eat in peace in this place?" said Ron.
Hermione ignored him and spoke to Harry.
"I couldn't help overhearing what you and Malfoy were saying --"
"Bet you could," Ron muttered.
"--and you mustn't go wandering around the school at night, think of the points you'll lose Gryffindor if you're caught, and you're bound to be. It's really very selfish of you."
"And it's really none of your business," said Harry.
"Good-bye," said Ron.

Cal gently elbowed Ron in the arm for being a bit rude — and an idiot. He really couldn’t believe that Ron would encourage the duel. “Ronald, are you sure that Draco and Harry dueling would be a good idea? It’ll be pretty stupid if you guys end up getting in trouble. Like Mione said, it’ll cost you and even draco house points if y’all get caught.”

Ron smiled "It will be fine.." he whispered. and Mcgonagall walked over to chrissy "Miss conlin.. I got your request to help you control your anger issues when you go into your wampus form..." Chrissy looked at the professor embarrassed and nodded. "Now I talked to the other professors and Filch overheard us and..Filch offered to be the first one to help you.." Chrissy gane a scared 'oh no' look and McGonagall smiled. "I know hes a bit rough around the edges. But he insisted on seeing your temper himself. Its a miracle in itself that he likes one student." she chuckled. "You will be excused for the night while on a short patrol with Mr Filch and Mrs Norris."

Ron overhearing this didnt know if things were good for them or bad. On one hand chrissy could be turned to an ally and help them avoid Filch but on the other..what if they mess up? Chrissy would lose house points if she didnt do as ordered. Hermonie was confused "Anger issues? I never suspected you to have anger issues of all people. You are one of the most clever and kind people in hufflepuff in my opinion." She said and Chrissy chuckled. "Well I kinda just bottle it up..I know it can be bad and lure an Obscurus..so..i asked for this as a favor..If Mr Filch wants to help me with my temper for a little while..i wont reject his strange offer."

That night Chrissy was escorted by Filch out of the hufflepuff room and was allowed to be in her animagus form to introduce herself to mrs norris. Filch was curious about the girl and when she turned back and saw her smile he spoke "So what did Mrs norris say to you?" He asked and Chrissy smiled nervously "She said i will get 15 points for being on patrol with you guys and...in her words..knowing my place tonight as a scout." Filch laughed a little and pets Mrs norris. "Mrs norris be nicer to the girl..we agreed to help her. Dont want any Obscurus around here right?" He asked making Chrissy nervously nod as he followed filch answering questions he had about her talent and encouraging her to use it to help him 'rid of troublesome kids' cause to him her talent is useful if she becomes a prefect in later years. If she needs a little push Filch would help. He even was kind to show chrissy some hiding spots where he knows some mischivious twins like to hide. "Wow filch isnt all that bad.." Chrissy thought as they explored and she was taught all the hiding spots he knew. Even talked about a pet party he was invited to back in 1985 to cure Hagrids pet Fang about his fear of cats and how he attended a Valentines day ball.

Meanwhile said troublesome kids were slipping out of the Gryffindor common room Ron and Harry were ready for action.Hermonie was nearby in case she had to get them out of a jam and they carefully snuck to the trophy room.

Calypso was worried for the others, why would they try and put themselves in such a dangerous situation? They didn't need to encourage Draco in this behavior. A bit before the Trio was close to the trophy room, Cal got in front of Ron in an attempt to try and stop them one last time. "Bloody hell, are you all really going through with this?! It really isn't a good idea, what if you all get caught...or one of you actually ends up getting injured?! Will you all just stop and go back to the dorms?" Unfortunately...Cal's protests didn't work. The trio continued to move forwards. Usually, Cal was patient and would try to reason with them all again until they cave in, but he was just so upset with Ron, why was he encouraging this and agreeing to even go? He puffed his chest out and hastily went back to his own dorm.

With Mrs. Norris, she started to pick up a strange scent...it wasn't something that should be lingering around at this time of night. She explained the situation to Chrissy, now this was a perfect time to catch some troublesome kids...Draco hadn't even bothered to make his way completely to the trophy room...since he knew that the group would most likely be founded out by Mrs. Norris and Filch. "Chrissy, I just wanted you to know that I did lie. I told Potter to go to the trophy room to a duel, but I just want to get I'm in trouble -- I just didn't like the attention you were giving him and his filthy...friends. I just wanted you to give me attention, not that stupid Potter." Draco attempted to his fib and he was hardly sorry for it.

Mrs. Norris was leading Filch and Chrissy to the room where she had gotten the whiff of that odd scent, to Chrissy's surprise it was the trophy room...and they arrived just before the trio came in, to their horror. Harry's jaw dropped as confusion spread onto his face. The trio didn't want to get in any more trouble at the moment...so maybe against better judgment, they ran and hid. Cal had gotten a rather bad feeling when he left the others so he made his way to the trophy room, but that is when he saw them running off. He thought they had gotten in trouble or worse, someone got hurt. So he attempted to follow behind them. Against their knowledge, they had all ended up on the third floor where it was forbidden. A giant three-headed dog was face to face with all of them now."

chrissy looked very annoyed but also felt bad after realizing she hasnt been giving her fiance attention. "Sorry draco why didnt you say somthing?..Oh pause that Mrs Norris is talking to me...Yes i can speak animal and if you tease me on that i will...kiss you on the lips to make you stop!" Chrissy went into her animagi form and sniffs the air and covered her nose. making the cat meow in laughter. and both of them followed the scent but it ended suddenly..then norris went to the left and chrissy followed with filch behind her. "So Mrs conlin..it seems Mrs norris likes you..and shes picky on people she likes. if you keep this up i might pardon you and make you be my 1st helper before you become a prefect." "You think i have what it takes?AH-" she touched a dragon claw which made where she was standing spin about and she saw fred and george...they shhed her as they left quickly as she spin back around to a smiling Filch. "I know so..and since you were back there anyone there?" he asked and she shook her head no. "Good..good.. Now lets drag you to bed." She smiled going to bed and pets Mrs Norris and gave Mr Filch a quick hug which he aceptted at making sure nobody was watching and quickly went inside. "by the way.. i didnt see Harry or his friends.. and...as an apology ill cuddle you and tell you how handsome you are..but only if you tell me how cute i am."

Meanwhile the golden trio was about to panic and quickly tried to open the door Filch or death they pick Filch and barely escaped fluffys chompers. Shey closed the door rushed as fast as they could to their dorms and rushed to their beds.Ron hoped Cal didnt get caught. Whatever was that thing was guarding somthing big and for the moment it was for the best to forget about it for now.Ron honestly felt like crap putting his crush in danger and knew he had to apologise tomorrow.

The next day seemed a bit all over the place to everyone, Harry was out in the field with Oliver Wood being shown a little bit of the basics of Quidditch. He was shown the different kinds of equipment, Harry was even shown the Golden Snitch...To say he was a bit intimidated was an understatement. He felt like he was so less experienced than everyone else, could he even be able to do this? He tried to keep some of those thoughts down during the day. During Charms class, they were learning Wingardium Leviosa. Most of the students struggled to get it on the first try, Calypso included.

"Ron you're doing it wrong, it's Leviosa, not Leviosarrr." Hermione spoke out, then tried it on her own, succeeding on her first try which didn't please Ron all that much. After class Ron, Harry, and Cal were all walking together. Calypso was still pretty upset with Ron about the events that happened with the fake wizard duel, but he was slowly letting that go. Well until he heard Ron call Hermione a "mental case" with no friends...and that's when he rushed passed them, "Ronald Weasley!" Cal grunted through his teeth, he then tried to go after Hermione to make sure she was okay but unfortunately lost track of her.

Draco stuck by Chrissy most of the day, for however long he could. The pale boy tried his hardest to make sure Chrissy was always within eye or earshot. He was slightly more possessive around her since he didn't want Potter or anyone else he didn't approve of to come up and try and steal his beloved away... "now if I remember correctly, you said you could talk with animals? Oh how very interesting," Malfoy jokingly teased her, he remembered the 'threat' Chrissy had told him and was looking forwards to that kiss that would shut him up.

Everyone was at their normal tables for dinner, well besides Chrissy since Draco could hardly stand the thought of her sitting alone at the Hufflepuff table alone. Cal was sitting at his own table, stabbing at his food. He, Harry, nor Ron had seen Hermione since earlier that day, and Cal seemed to be still upset that Ron insulted her like that. However, everyone in the hall was startled when Professor Quirell ran in screaming -- "TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON! -- I thought you ought to know..." The room filled with screams and panics, many were questioning how a troll even got inside Hogwarts."

There was an uproar. It took several purple firecrackers exploding from the end of Professor Dumbledore's wand to bring silence. 138 "Prefects," he rumbled, "lead your Houses back to the dormitories immediately!" Percy was in his element. "Follow me! Stick together, first years! No need to fear the troll if you follow my orders! Stay close behind me, now. Make way, first years coming through! Excuse me, I'm a prefect!"
"How could a troll get in?" Harry asked as they climbed the stairs. "Don't ask me, they're supposed to be really stupid," said Ron. "Maybe Peeves let it in for a Halloween joke." They passed different groups of people hurrying in different directions. As they jostled their way through a crowd of confused Hufflepuffs, Harry suddenly grabbed Ron's arm
"I've just thought -- Hermione."
"What about her?"
"She doesn't know about the troll."
Ron bit his lip.
"Oh, all right," he snapped. "But Percy'd better not see us."
Ducking down, they joined the Hufflepuffs going the other way, Harry found and dragged cal, explained the same situation and slipped down a deserted side corridor, and hurried off toward the girls'bathroom. They had just turned the corner when they heard quickfootsteps behind them."Percy!" hissed Ron, pulling Harry behind a large stone griffin.Peering around it, however, they saw not Percy but Snape. He crossed the corridor and disappeared from view.
"What's he doing?" Harry whispered. "Why isn't he down in the dungeon with the rest of the teachers?" "Search me" Quietly as possible, they crept along the next corridor after Snape's fading footsteps. "He's heading for the third floor," Harry said, but Ron held up his hand."Can you smell something?" Harry sniffed and a foul stench reached his nostrils, a mixture of old socks and the kind of public toilet no one seems to clean.And then they heard it -- a low grunting, and the shuffling footfalls of gigantic feet. Ron pointed -- at the end of a passage to the left, something huge was moving toward them. They shrank into the shadows and watched as it emerged into a patch of moonlight. It was a horrible sight. Twelve feet tall, its skin was a dull, granite gray, its great lumpy body like a boulder with its small bald head
perched on top like a coconut. It had short legs thick as tree trunks with flat, horned feet. The smell coming from it was incredible. It was holding a huge wooden club, which dragged along the floor because its arms were so long. The troll stopped next to a doorway and peered inside. It waggled its long ears, making up its tiny mind, then slouched slowly into the room. "The keys in the lock," Harry muttered. "We could lock it in." "Good idea," said Ron nervously.

Meanwhile chrissy was a paniked mess. "I hope dracos okay.." she thought hiding in her room and looked at her basket of sweets she as able to scavange from her table she saw all the sweets she was given and some questionable ones. She picked up one and sniffed it.peppermint toads. She sighs in relief putting one in her mouth. She needed a distraction. She could write in their diary but she only does it when everyones asleep. She could go into their 'dream realm' where they can control it to their whims but she doenst know if draco wanted to. she eventually decided to go to bed and go into their dream realm they built.

The three boys. edged toward the open door, mouths dry, praying the troll wasn't about to come out of it. With one great leap, Harry managed to grab the key, slam the door, and lock it. "Yes!" Harry exclaimed. Flushed with their victory, they started to run back up the passage, but as they reached the corner they heard something that made their hearts stop -- a high, petrified scream -- and it was coming from the chamber they'd just chained up. "It's the girls' bathroom!" Harry gasped. "Hermione!" They all said together. It was the last thing they wanted to do, but what choice did they have? Wheeling around, they sprinted back to the door and turned the key, fumbling in their panic. Harry pulled the door open and they ran inside.

Hermione Granger was shrinking against the wall opposite, looking as if she was about to faint. The troll was advancing on her, knocking the sinks off the walls as it went. "Confuse it!" Harry said desperately to Ron, and, seizing a tap, he threw it as hard as he could against the wall. Cal tried reaching down to grab his wand but soon realized that he must've left it back at the Great Hall. Calypso's eyes went wide in fear once again. The troll stopped a few feet from Hermione. It lumbered around, blinking stupidly, to see what had made the noise. Its mean little eyes saw Harry. It hesitated, then made for him instead, lifting its club as it went.

"Come on, run, run!" Harry yelled at Hermione, trying to pull her toward the door, but she couldn't move, she was still flat against the wall, her mouth open with terror. The shouting and the echoes seemed to be driving the troll berserk. It roared again and started toward Ron, who was nearest and had no way to escape. Harry then did something very brave, yet very stupid: He took a great running jump and managed to fasten his arms around the troll's neck from behind. The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wand had still been in his hand when he'd jumped -- it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

Draco paced around his bed for a few minutes before lying down and trying to relax. But he was so worried about Chrissy and if she had bad it to the Hufflepuff dorms...He didn't want to try and talk to her telepathically encase she was already asleep by now. So, he made himself try and calm down, lay in his bed, and drift off to sleep -- hoping to see his beloved in their dream realm. Thankfully it didn't take long for him to drift off to slumber and arrive in their dream realm. "Chrissy?" Draco called out until his eyes met with hers, a grin spread on his face and he rushed over to his beloved.

Howling with pain, the troll twisted and flailed its club, with Harry clinging on for dear life; any second, the troll was going to rip him off or catch him a terrible blow with the club.
Hermione had sunk to the floor in fright; Ron pulled out his own wand --not knowing what he was going to do but knew he had to protect his friends and crush he heard himself cry the first spell that came into his head: "Wingardium Leviosa!" The club flew suddenly out of the troll's hand, rose high, high up into the air, turned slowly over -- and dropped, with a sickening crack, onto its owner's head. The troll swayed on the spot and then fell flat on its face, with a thud that made the whole room tremble. Harry got to his feet. He was shaking and out of breath. Ron was standing there with his wand still raised, staring at what he had done.It was Hermione who spoke first. "Is it -- dead?" "I don't think so," said Harry, "I think it's just been knocked out." Ron was shaking from what just happened but looked at Hermonie and Cal "You two okay?" He asked as ron got his now troll bogied wand out of the trolls nose. "Ew.. troll bogies.." ron said..

Chrissy was under a willow tree about to sing when she noticed Draco running over. She smiled at him and some small animals looked at him curiously. "Guys its okay..hes cool.." She giggled seeing the bunnies hop over and sniff him curiously. "I was worried about you.. so when i have panic attacks i meditate and think about this place..a place where i can be with animals and just be myself.." Then she got an idea and closed her eyes. She got a little taller but not much.. her boobs got bigger and her outfit changed to a rebel explorer with daisy duke shorts, belts helping tie in the robes, some having a small purse for vials and some patches. And her voice became more elegant. "Ah much better..come on you try it.. its our dream world after all we can look however we want."

Last edited:
Hermione and Cal both nodded at Ron's question, "yeah im fine..." she mumbled and looked down at the knocked-out troll. Cal's heart was still pounding in his ears, he felt bad for being cowering away in the corner while the others had fought off. "why was i such a coward...i should've done something." thoughts like that raced through his mind before Cal let out a soft sigh.

A sudden slamming and loud footsteps made the three of them look up. They hadn't realized what a racket they had been making, but of course, someone downstairs must have heard the crashes and the troll's roars. A moment later, Professor McGonagall had come bursting into the room, closely followed by Snape, with Quirrell bringing up the rear. Quirrell took one look at the troll, let out a faint whimper, and sat quickly down on a toilet, clutching his heart. Snape bent over the troll. Professor McGonagall was looking at Ron and Harry. Harry had never seen her look so angry. "What on earth were you thinking of?" said Professor McGonagall, with cold fury in her voice. Harry looked at Ron, who was still standing with his wand in the air. "You're lucky you weren't killed. Why aren't you in your dormitory?"

"Please, Professor McGonagall -- they were looking for me." "Miss Granger!" "I went looking for the troll because I -- I thought I could deal with it on my own -- you know, because I've read all about them." Hermione was finally able to get a word out, even if it was a lie. "Miss Granger, five points will be taken from Gryffindor for this," said Professor McGonagall. "I'm very disappointed in you. If you're not hurt at all, you'd better get off to your dorms. Students are finishing the feast in their houses." "Well, I still say you were lucky, but not many first years could have taken on a full-grown mountain troll. You each win five points. Professor Dumbledore will be informed of this. You may go." The group nodded, though Cal didn't feel like he deserved those points.

Draco watched Chrissy make herself taller, change some parts of herself, and change her outfit. He felt a soft pink grow on his pale cheeks, but his cheeky grin spread wider. "Stunning Darling..." he spoke out before trying it himself. He closed his eyes and tried to change himself. He made himself taller, putting on more inches that Chrissy did to herself in height. He changed his outfit into a black undershirt, a green jacket-like cover, black pants, and boots. He attempted to try and make his voice sound at least a bit deeper and more mature. "im so glad i get to be here with you, shorty" Draco took this opportunity to tease Chrissy a out being short here.

Last edited:
Ron made 100% sure cal was okay before letting them leave to their dorms. "Knowing them they dont even wanna talk to me after that stupid stunt.." he mentaly whined as they walked back to their common room. The common room was packed and noisy. Everyone was eating the food that had been sent up. Hermione, however, stood alone by the door, waiting for them. There was a very embarrassed pause. Then, none of them looking at each other, they all said "Thanks," and hurried off to get plates.
But from that moment on, Hermione Granger became their friend. There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.

Chrissy blushed and kissed handsome draco to shut up. "Y-youre not bad yourself.." She admitted and got an idea. "Oh i know.. Let me teach you know i dance! Well my favorite dance i always wanted to do with someone i cared about.." She giggled gently pulling him a little closer. "It will be fun. Just follow my lead.Dont be so tense.." She said with a smile and she went flow on the 1st steps "Okay i know if your father ever saw us do this in real life he would scold the living hell out of us but i dont care." She blushed red trying to remember the dance and composed herself. She truned around so her back was touching his chest. Music began to play in the dream. She lifts her left arm, letting it fall passionately against Draco's neck. She looked at him in the eyes full of trust that this would be their dance..like how swans have a sacred dance. "Okay spin me a little in a three step turn..and we will do a mambo dance for a bit on the tempo bounce."..she spins and giggles "See youre getting it!" She was to nervous and embaressed to do the special part of the dance which was the swan lift.. so she kept it to the basics. Eventually inching closer to kiss him on the lips but teasing him by hesitating. She knows he is greedy for her kisses and thought hesitating would make him annoyed for once.

Draco made sure to be gentle with Chrissy as they danced, he wanted to make their "first dance" in their dream realm extraordinary. He had taken dance lessons before but still seemed awkward while dancing. Draco was soon getting the hang of it, with some mistakes here and there. After a bit of Chrissy's hesitant kiss, he got greedy. So, he leaned close and kissed her deeply. Throughout the night in their realm dancing and soft kisses. He felt like he could stay here forever with Chrissy, but knew the real world awaited them.

The next morning most of the students were in the Great Hall, even Draco and Chrissy. Though, he was pouty when having to actually wake up. Cal had stayed up most of the night, being unable to sleep because of the troll attack and thoughts keeping him up. Sure he was furious with Ron, but he couldn't ignore him or hell even look away from him. "Morning guys," Cal smiled, taking a seat next to Ron at the Gryffindor table.

hermonie smiled "Morning cal we wanted to tell you that we became friends. We ALSO agreed to never speak about last night and apologise for making you upset right?" Ron nodded and smiled. Harry was not at the table because he was at training and SOMEHOW.. it leaked out..everyone now knew..and So did the slytherins. Ron seriously kept it a secret.. he really did.. He wondered how it slipped out. Maybe A Slytherin found out?

"So youre the Slytherin princess in hufflepuff form eh?" Marcus flint said with a smile. Chrissy nervously smiled back nodding. "Yeah i heard shes super smart in potions.." "Oh shut up flint..You just want her potion diary she keeps around." Another slytherin said then looked at her "We have a match against Gryffindor tomorrow..Dont mind the captian hes just stressed. How about you become that Wampus thing and let us pet ya." They gave her a puppy eyes that only slytherins can make and chrissy smiled nervously "J-just this once right?" She asked seeing them nod and she sighs "Okay..just be gentle. And wash your hands before touching me." They nod doing so and she closes her eyes and went into her wampus form going to the team. them petting her wasnt that big of a deal if it helped them out. she was jokingly called 'slytherins emotional support hufflepuff' and 'slytherins princess' And she was allowed to be in her animagi form as long as she didnt cause issues. "Wow so soft.." One slytherin player said as they begin to pet her. then begin to talk about the rumor. "Oi did you guys hear about potter being the 'secret weapon?' Do you think Woods lost it?" Higgs said with a laugh.

Cal felt a bit bad, remembering what had happened the night before. What most upset him was the fact that he seemed like a coward. "It's fine, you guys really don't need to apologize I shouldn't have been such a coward," Cal laughed nervously. He scooted closer to Ron at the table, grabbing a piece of buttered toast that had been left out. He leaned over to Ron to ask him, "Ronny, do you wanna try and sneak back out to the Astronomy Tower later? I know the last time there was a bit of a distraction with my pet..."

Draco came over in time to see the Slytherin Quidditch team petting Chrissy while she was in her Wampus form. To say he was furious was an understatement, he wanted mad at his lovely Chrissy but rather the ones that dared pet her. He strutted over and quickly went over to Chrissy's side, nearly giving the evil eye to the whole team. "Chrissy, cmon follow me." he narrowed his eyes while walking a short distance away from the team, then looking at his love. "Can't belive you let them pet you like that..." he shook his head and looked over at where the teams were preparing to practice. He was jealous of Harry getting the seeker spot and in his first year?! Malfoy thought it was so unfair.

chrissy blinked confused as she changed back "They were stressed and asked if it was okay...and i said yes as long as they cleaned their hands..which they did respecting my bubble." Then she saw that scene and tried to distract him "Okay yes Harry is a seeker in his 1st year but who has a kind hufflepuff fiance in their 1st year..you do!" she knew stroking his love would make him happy andthey glanced Seeing Lucius Malfoy walking over.Which made her panic But he was in a rather good mood at that moment and paused to look at his son and daughter in law. Raising his cane to lift her chin up. "Why are you panicing? I get letters about your grades all the time..I report them to your mother who is very happy." Chrissy smiled at that but knew she had to tell the truth.. "A-actually thats the problem.. since im really good in Hebology,and potions, and transfigeration...they were teaching me harder stuff.. and i thought it wasnt fair at first but they said it was okay cause they see me as a good magizoologist when im older. And i get lonely in these studies.." "Then teach your fiance what you know.." Lucius said a bit blunt making chrissy blush. "You said it wasnt fair that you were the only one in these studies correct? Both of you will ask for christmas homework and you will work harder than anyone else in this school. Understood?" With a nod Lucius left to annoy Albus about his teachings and how dare he still allow mud bloods. Chrissy then began to breathe a sigh of relief "Im never gonna get used to that intimidation aura your father has." Then she looked at Draco...He was right though.. she was in the top 10 grades wise as in 2 in their class and draco was too but he would be number 3 while Hermonie was 1. "Okay ill teach you what i know.. "she said with a sigh.. "but let me ask the professors if its okay.."

Ron nodded with a smile happy to get a second chance and Hermonie helped the both of them with any assignments to catch up on. and then they saw harry slump to them depressed. "Did you get your book back?" Ron asked in a low whisper.. and harry shook his head. "No.. i saw filch bandaging one of his legs before he screamed at me to get out." he whispered back."You know what this means?" he finished breathlessly. "He tried to get past that three-headed dog at Halloween! That's where he was going when we saw him -- he's after whatever it's guarding! And Id bet my broomstick he let that troll in, to make a diversion!" he whispered
Hermione's eyes were wide."No -- he wouldn't, she said. "I know he's not very nice, but he wouldn't try and steal something Dumbledore was keeping safe."
"Honestly, Hermione, you think all teachers are saints or something," snapped Ron. "I'm with Harry. I wouldn't put anything past Snape. But
what's he after? What's that dog guarding?"

Draco looked slightly upset at his father on the outside, but rather he was ecstatic. This meant that he could spend even more time with his fiancé and jump off the walls but remained calm so as to not embarrass himself or Chrissy. "We could go ask the professors now if thats alright, i want to learn what you know. Maybe we could pass that...muggle in the classes. You're brilliant i know you could be a great teacher" His eyes nearly had hearts in them again. As the two wondered about they passed a group of girls, giving goo-goo eyes at Draco while passing. They most likey knew that he already had a lovely soon-to-be wife but they didnt care all that much. "Heyy Draco.." one of the girls spoke out, trying to sound flirtatious but Draco just moved his arm around Chrissy's waist, trying to show he was already taken.

Cal listened closely to the trio talk about the three-headed dog that they encountered a while ago. "i agree with Harry and Ron...I think Snape is trying to get whatever that dog is guarding. I even saw him limpin' after the troll attack, maybe the dog bit him?" Cal questioned. "Maybe we could asked Hagrid what the dog is hiding? He seemed to know the most about the pets and animals around here." Calypso suggested and the others seemed to agree mostly. So with that they went off to find Hagrid, it didnt take long until they did.

This is where chrissy had a turn of being jealous.. Her loyalty to Draco was showing and she growled at them..actually growled.Making the girls scatter. She felt dracos arm around her waist as if encouraging her to ignore them but it just...bothered her! she took a few breaths and tried to calm herself down.. and approached Snapes door. "Enter.." He said annoyed thinking it was Harry again but smiled a little seeing it was his favorite student... not that he would admit it. "Mrs conlin and Mr Malfoy.. What do i owe the honors?" He said in a Stoic voice. "W-well I was wondering if i can take some extra credit homework with Draco..please.. im gonna ask the other professors.. if its okay and.." She trailed off seeing him get up and limp to a file. "Mr snape wha-" "A potion accident..Nothing a healing potion cant fix.." Snape said bluntly and walked over with two books "Since you want homework that is more of a challenge.. "Homework on the properties of moonstone and its uses in potion-making. If you go twelve inches of patchment thats fine..if you go higher than that ill be impressed Ill give you plenty of time to prepare..And if you mention your Amorbliss thing.. ill boost your grade." Chrissy smiled taking her homework and nodding.

Hagrid was always happy to have guests. When they explained why they were there he got a little upset. "Oh so youmet fluffy eh? She didnt hurt you did she?" He asked looking them all over like a worried mum. After confirming they were safe he looked at them serious. "Never go back there again understand? I dont want you three in trouble." Ron was certian they were hiding somthing and noticed the piles of letters Hagrid noticed and he beamed "Ah these are from my new friend John conlin!" "John conlin... as in Christina's.." "Older brother yes..Hes a Magizoologist in America and is very worried about his baby sister being here. I assured him Hogwarts is safe for her to be about. Were even talking about Magical beasts and I convinced him to pitch a job here after he does a few years at the American ministry. He even said he will show me how to dance infront of an American Hippogriff!"

Malfoy was rather pleased to see Chrissy all jealous, this was just further proof to him that she was his. Anyways they made their way to the first teacher Snape. After receiving the homework he was a bit pouty on the inside, but he would do anything for his love, and being close to her always. "We should definitely mention the Amorbliss..." Draco whispered to Chrissy, he just wanted to show off that they would be forever bound together. After talking with Snape the two went around the school during their free periods to collect the rest of the extra homework. After collecting it all he spent some time just along with himself and Chrissy. "I noticed how jealous you got earlier when those girls were flirting with me, i loved seeing you show me just how loyal you are to me and not to Potter or whoever else, shorty" Draco gave his signature grin, but it was slightly softer towards Chrissy.

Cal's eyes widened a bit, "Christina's brother is John Conlin, woah." He said as if he had no idea. "You didn't know?" Hermione asked with confusion "i thought Conlin's had just might had been a popular last name in America!" The others shook their head in amusement. "What is...Fluffy hiding? Because whatever it is it seems like whatever it is, Snape is trying to get ahold of it." Harry changed the subject back slightly. "Snape? No he's a Hogwarts teacher!" "Hogwarts teacher or not, i know when someone is being weird!" "Ye kids are meddling with things that ought not to be meddled with! What that dog is guarding is Strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."

Chrissy glared at the 'shorty' part but couldnt stay mad at his smile..so she smiled back rubbing her nose with his and noticed His gang walking over and crabbe had to break one vital rule..Dont bully chrissy unless Draco says so "Hey chrissy whens the wedding?" Crabbe asked making a chuckle. Chrissy blushed red but tried to counter back. "W-w-why would you want to know?And if you are invited You better stick to my cutesy theme.." She was blushing at her comeback cause in a way she did imangine a wedding with draco after getting used to the engagement.. "Oh ya and what would it have?" Chrissy blushed and knew she was cornered. "Ok ok fine.. ill tell you all my dream wedding if it shuts you up." They chuckled thinking draco was gonna tease her too. But froze when they saw Lucius walking back over but he paused wanting to hear what the girl wanted. Chrissy took a breath.. "I want the wedding to be where we 1st met.. not in the maze...but more in the garden...Im not picky on wedding dresses but i um.." She gestured at her hips embaressed and Pansy smiled trying to avoid Lucius gaze. " Chrissy you got better hips then most girls in hufflepuff! Be more confident in yourself." Chrissy chuckled at that and continued.. "Flowers would be a mix of greens and yellows to represent our house colors.. Maybe having a honeymoon in italy..Obviously we would take over the manor..I know Dracos father has wolfhounds but maybe he will allow just one cat? Obviously we would spoil them.. We can take turns cooking..I would help with the garden..One day winning the tickle war he started..every room in the house having some form of a plant.. having the fluffiest bedsheets.. And maybe when older and graduated maybe 3 boys and 2 girls if possible..." then she heard the footsteps and looks up to see a happy lucius walking by "Ill make sure you get this wish.." was all he said before leaving a now embaressed chrissy.

They leave the hut after sort of hitting a dead end. Harry was still stressing out over tomorrow and ron smiled "Relax you will do fine. You got my brothers on the team and all of us will be cheering for you." Ron noted. Hermonie nodded "Yes and i already calculated the best seats for us to try and grab to get the best view. And we have your back on eyewitnesses if anyone tries anything." Harry smiled and looked at Cal. "Youre gonna watch too right? Since your our friend." Ron would say otherwise on friend but smiled encouragingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back