Harry Potter: Veracity and Maelstrom

Savagai said:
What kind of exam? Maybe Cambridge ?
Nope. MATSEC. it's specified for Maltese education/curriculum/syllabus. HOWEVER besides my own I did Oxford as well :D

A* and A's suuu happeh
^_^

LadyAria said:
Nope. MATSEC. it's specified for Maltese education/curriculum/syllabus. HOWEVER besides my own I did Oxford as well :D
A* and A's suuu happeh
^_^
Well, A is always good :)

Yeah but what matters is the results I am SUPPOSED to recieve tomorrow

hi Every one my name is Matthew I was just wondering if I could join? I enjoy role playing I wanted to end my message with this I'm not good with my spilling but I will work very hard if you say yes I hope every one is well.

[QUOTE="Matthew Maple]hi Every one my name is Matthew I was just wondering if I could join? I enjoy role playing I wanted to end my message with this I'm not good with my spilling but I will work very hard if you say yes I hope every one is well.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah you can join. Just make your character sheet and once I accept it you can start RPing

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'm just gonna say this. The RPs probably gonna be a lot slower now, for multiple reasons. Just know that if someone doesn't respond to your post, or is gone for a while. Just know they're either working at their job IRL, or just busy in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
ANNOUNCEMENT!:

I will be peacefully ending this RP. Never thought I'd be saying this, but, because of personal, and other unnamed reasons, this RP is ending.

I want to thank all who Participated, and all who helped start this, this RP wouldn't have reached over 2,000+ posts without you. It's definitely a stepping stone for a new RP creator like myself, and I want to personally thank my CO GMs for keeping this thing going on the right path. As much as I hate to see this RP end, it's for the best. @Locklaklazarii @Play On Words @LadyAria @UnknownOrigin .

And with that being said, I will not leave this RP's story unturned and unfinished. So in the next day or 2, I will post 2 final posts to explain how this story ends. The first will explain how the story comes to its conclusion, then the second will be how my characters came to their end, or lived on. Which is what I'm asking you guys to do, DM me what happens to your characters after I post the conclusion, and we will end this off with a bang. 

@Kazami42 @Dalamus Ulom @Altaynna @Savagai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back