Harry Potter: Veracity and Maelstrom

Hello All! I'll make tomorrow a character for this, most terms I know are from my native country and I do not know much of the lore but I try my best!

Savagai said:
Hello All! I'll make tomorrow a character for this, most terms I know are from my native country and I do not know much of the lore but I try my best!
Sounds good.

Runakei said:
Can we start at the train station?
No. We're starting right before we get the Hogwarts letter.

Don't worry though it's like that day right before. We'll be at the train station quick and easy though so don't worry.

So we start at our characters homes? We get the letter and make our way to Diagon alley...? THEN we make it to the train station?

Had to bring this to the OOC tab.

Savagai said:
Should be fine.
Last year student is still possible? After that he becomes [insert harry potters job here] at Hogwarts as defend or as teacher

((This is an example of my bad english knowlegde of HP))
@AssassinaMystica @UnknownOrigin @Dalamus Ulom is there a sort of intern type job available where graduates of Hogwarts can learn to become a professor?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing he doesn't like big beasts I will go for a assistant in posions or something. Is this combinable with Auror (found the word :) )

Savagai said:
Seeing he doesn't like big beasts I will go for a assistant in posions or something. Is this combinable with Auror (found the word :) )
Your character is way too young to teach, therefore you will be an assistant, but you still can't teach students officially(that's after you graduate from Hogwarts of course) and you could join Auror but that is WAAYYYYYYY down the line in age. So don't get any ideas about that Just yet.

Ah, ok.

Currently he's seventeen. After he graduates he will become a assistent of some subjects (yet to decide which)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back