• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harry Potter/Supernatural Crossover

pakiel

Are you Supernatural and Harry Potter fan? If the answer is yes then boy is this the thread for you. Potentially.

I'm looking for someone who is interested in a crossover RP between these two fandoms that has Destiel in it. I would prefer to play Dean. Because you'll be playing Cas, you can pick whichever house you want him in. In the same respect, I'll pick Dean's house and I totally think he'd be a Hufflepuff.

If you role play with me:

-Please write at least a paragraph 5-8 sentences)

-Use 3rd person

-Be chill B)

I don't really have any sort of plot in mind, so be ready to collaborate with me on that!

I look forward to rping with y'all!

Awesome!

And yes, Dean is brave and courageous like a Gryffindot, but I feel like he matches more the description of a hufflepuff which depicts people as hard working and loyal

If you're still looking for a partner I'm definitely up for it! Also to join the discussion, Dean fits both houses. He's brave, courageous, hard working and loyal. But he values family above all, blood or not. And that makes him a Hufflepuff at his core.

Also, I think Cas would be a Ravenclaw. He's not only really smart, but he values knowledge. I think he, too, would be a tie with Hufflepuff, but his brain wins from his heart. At least, when we first meet Cas. But the more human he becomes and the more he grows through the seasons, he becomes a Hufflepuff at his core.

Yeah, I'd be happy to rp with you :D and I definitely agree with you on what you said about Dean. As for Cas, I personally think he's more like a Gryffindor or Slytherin. Gryffindors are willing to do what they think is right, even at the expense of others sometimes. Slytherins are willing to do whatever they want at the expense of others. We see this a lot in Castiel especially when he plays God. Slytherins also have the potential to be very loyal to their own, or another way of saying that is "to those in their charge," meaning Dean. He's given up everything for him, even if some of his actions haven't helped Dean. Those are just my thoughts though, and you can put Cas in whatever house you want since you'll be playing him ^ ^

That's true as well. Cas is just such a complex character, he fits in all 4 houses. I think he would just sit on the stool with the Dorting Hat on his head the entire year, he wouldn't be able to choose Cas' house xD

Haha probably xD he would make Harry's sorting seem like a piece of cake.

So do you want me to send you a message so we can start planning shtuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back