• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter RP

Werren

Author exercising through character focus.
For anyone who wants to roleplay original characters in the world of Harry Potter, you can either PM me or we could role play in this thread. The time period could be set at the time of Newt Scamander,Marauders Era, Golden Trio Era or during the Next Generation(I do not consider The Cursed Child canon.) and although the main characters will be in mostly cameo roles their actions will continue as they were unless the original characters cause a change in that happening. Since minor changes can affect history it is indeed possible the original characters we create could alter this history of the Magical World. We can also implement as much pre-planning as you consider possible considering the combination of the books and film could also come into play.

Do you have any of the particular time periods in mind or do you want me to choose?

Ok! I haven't gotten past the 24 hours yet, so do you mind PM'ing me to discuss further character descriptions?

id be interesed in doing a golden trio era, with my OC ,i could pm you a description of my OC if you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back