• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter RP Partners Wanted!

Tolkien-fics

Hello! I’m looking for a partner who is willing to roleplay Harry Potter. I am only familiar with rp’ing the marauders era, the golden trio era (Based in school years or after).

I will be using an OC. We can double up if requested.

I would like for the roleplay to be somewhat detailed, I’m not asking for fifty lines haha, but I don’t want to write a good paragraph, and only get a line in response.

Please let me know below if you are interested, or you can PM me and we can discuss plots

Are you only interested in roleplaying canon / canon characters or would you be down for exploring the world? I would love to do something exploring Ilvermorny or one of the other magic schools. We could maybe have like Hogwarts students sent oversees for protection during various points in Voldemorts reign.

Hello! I’m looking for a partner who is willing to roleplay Harry Potter. I am only familiar with rp’ing the marauders era, the golden trio era (Based in school years or after).

I will be using an OC. We can double up if requested.

I would like for the roleplay to be somewhat detailed, I’m not asking for fifty lines haha, but I don’t want to write a good paragraph, and only get a line in response.

Please let me know below if you are interested, or you can PM me and we can discuss plots
I am interested!

Hey I would be interested in roleplaying if you are still doing this, I would want to double up for canon x oc with my oc having Draco as a crush

Very interested. I have a character who has talents different from the Hogwarts teachings (his learning has aspects similar to the kind Doctor Strange might employ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back