• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter RP anyone?

Edric Blight

HE SHOOTS! HE SCOOOOORES!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there RPNation. It's been a while since I've made an interest check so apologies if it isn't formatted nicely. With that out of the way, as the title suggests, hi! I'm looking for a Harry Potter RP! I'd prefer for it to be OC x OC but if you really want to do something else we can talk further about that.

I was kinda hoping for a nice and casual slice of life type roleplay since I like to keep my RPs nice and simple. I'd prefer we start our characters off in their first year and create a long term RP where we go through each of their seven years at Hogwarts. I'd like for this to be a long term RP as well.

I am not ghosting friendly so please, tell me if you're not interested. I promise I won't get mad. If anything I'll respect you more for being honest. I won't pester you but if you disappear for a week, I'll send you a little bump. After that I'll assume you have ghosted and I will frown, but I will leave you alone. I'm 100% ok if you don't have time for or don't want to do our RP anymore just please tell me because I invest a lot of time and energy into these roleplays. : )

Keep in mind I am a college student currently going through finals week so I'll try and let you know my availability. I also have severe depression but I'm usually pretty good with communicating with my RP partner.

Definitely OOC friendly too! I love to gush over our plot and our characters! : D

Send a message below if you're interested!

-Ed

*le random gasp* if this is still open,I’m definitely up for a HP roleplay! I might be a bit off slightly as I’m now just rereading the books but I will try my best!^^

*le random gasp* if this is still open,I’m definitely up for a HP roleplay! I might be a bit off slightly as I’m now just rereading the books but I will try my best!^^
That’s all good! Sending you a dm now!

Yo, I’m interested! I do usually tend to give my characters mental health things (my current character has a form of OSDD), but just lmk if you’re not comfortable with that and I can tone it down!!

Yo, I’m interested! I do usually tend to give my characters mental health things (my current character has a form of OSDD), but just lmk if you’re not comfortable with that and I can tone it down!!
Hey I’m down for anything. Thanks for letting me know!

I’ve got no limits so I’d love to start plotting something with ya! Works for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back