• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter RP? 18+

Vortix

Left to Daydream
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there all, I'm searching for someone to role play Harry Potter with me for a long period of time. For this role play, I require you to have an OC and a canon love interest (we would be doubling up). I'd play my OC and your love interest, you'd play your OC and my love interest. This would take place during the Golden Trio Era and I would prefer if your OC was a student attending Hogwarts. Please don't make your love interest Hagrid, Snape, etc because I'm not comfortable playing teacher x student. Below I've posted a set of guidelines that I like to follow and some expectations I have for you as a partner. Let me know if you're interested!

Please, please read through the guidelines I've set up.

Attachments

• Rules.png
    Rules.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Let me know if you're still looking. I'd love to play your love interest to your OC. If you could play Draco to my OC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back