• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

Dark lord steel

One Thousand Club
I am a big Harry potter fan (but not of fantastic beasts or the cursed child) and I would live to do a role play with someone!

My rules:

I only play straight female characters
Please be romance
Don't have your character be over powered for no reason (it's fine if you can come up with a reasonable explanation)

I would prefer in Hogwarts :) I ship Severus Snape and Lily Evans, and thinks James Potter need some competition. it's just a idea and okay if you don't want that.

forget what I wrote earlier haha, my head wasn't really following. Just say who you want to be from the golden trio time. Should we only play one character? and just tell me who you prefer.

I wouldn't mind setting it in order of the Phoenix if that's okay, as it seems to open up the most options as to what could happen.

((I have a favourite Oc that's the heir of slytherin, but I can use a different one if you'd prefer))

Sure, how about we start at Kings Cross station, and we go to Hogwarts to start our fifth years? We could do a plot with Voldemort if you want, or we could leave him further out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back