• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Returns

xXMiaXx

Harry Potter returns to Hogwarts to replace proffesser Dumbledore. Being head of the school, Harry is looking over most of the new students. Including You. How much trouble is awaiting behind the doors of this school? Will you face sudden death?, Torture? or maybe even Expolsion. Ron weasley is back to teach defense against the dark arts. Hermione Granger is back to teach dubbitch. Draco Maulfoy is back being his usual but as a teacher.

latest

Welcome to Hogwarts! Enjoy your stay, learning all new spells and learning how to defend yourself against the dark arts!

Be apart of great History as a wizard or witch.

Wich house will you join? Griffindor?, RavenClaw?, Slytherin? or Hufflepuff?

house-crests1.jpg

Please check the Notes tab for Extra's and people in the Rp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorting Ceremony

16th october 2017

Vallerie Morgan O'Connor

"Are you even listening to them!" Someone said to Vallerie as she stood at the front of the line everyone looking at her. Vallerie looked around then realised that she was ment to go up and sit on the pedistool "huh...oh, uh" Vallerie sighed then flunked down onto the pedistool and waited "Hmmm" the Hat made sure that it would take some time for the waiting it had been put through itself. The rooms eye's were set on Vallerie. Vallerie had the urge to just run away to the dorm she had been shown earlier or even just run away in one of the several boats at the edge of the island. "Slytherin?" the hat questioned. slytherin clapped but only to be interrupted by the hat's beaming voice that yelled "Griffindor" The Hat sounded more certain this time. Griffindor Clapped and Harry, Head of the school, Applauded and smiled at Vallerie "Good luck" He said his voice almost deffened by the Applauds of the fellow Griffindors "I use to be a Griffindor, There quite kind" He added before gently pushing Vallerie closer to the Griffindor table in the center of the room. Vallerie watched all the other children be sorted, a few came to her table and a few to the other's "Okay Now let the feast commence" Harry exclaimed. Everyone dug in-to the food gulping it down like it was there last meal. Vallerie did not feel the need to eat so while other's ate she sat and waited only picking up small pieces of bread and chicken every so often.

Later that Night Vallerie entered the Griffindor common room, she sat on the chair closest to the fire place and thought of the family she had back home in England "Oh Mother" She sighed looking at the blazing heat of the fire "Why did you send me to Hogwarts?, Why not the school all my friends are at, Hillary Village for Girls" Vallerie thought of her friends then her mind twtched as her owl Tinker flew in and dropped a screamer on her lap then sat on the rim of the chair and waited for Vallerie to open the message. Carefully Vallerie Opened the sealed message and a voice came from it "Oh Darling" it said giving a loving voice "I miss you dearly, But it was for your own good" The voice explained whilst most other's were asleep in the room's in which they had been asigned to. "We are in great Danger, You are at Hogwarts for a reason darling" The voice had the same mimiking voice of Vallerie's Mother " Your a witch, I love you soo much Honney boo" The voice gave a warm kiss to Vallerie then it fell and looked like a simple message unopened but still quite Valuable. Valleri walked to her Dorm room and looked at her bag's then placed the simple message from her mother in the bag and slipped into her bed waiting for the rise of the sun.

Sorting Ceremony, 16th Of October 2017:

Rudolphus R. Wilkins

The school year had now finally come after a seemingly long and dreadful summer, He had spent the time off staying in the guest quarters of his friends mansion. A nice place really and he was treated well by the family, they were a respected pure blood family and wealthy but never seemed to display any bias toward fellow pure bloods and muggles. Another pleasant fact to learn during his stay there. But the wait for the school year to begin was far longer then Rudolphus would have liked, it allowed him to keep his mind busy with school and achieve successes on the field to help his house finally claim that cup after coming close last year in the chase for the Quidditch cup at Hogwarts. While also achieving his goals academically to further his chances of becoming a Auror once he graduated. He also wanted to help bring the house cup to Hufflepuff as well, it had been years since their last victory for total points. Ultimately distracting him from his own troubles of missing his late parents who were killed while visiting some friends in Diagon Alley, they had left the alley to depart for Hogsmeade and while making the trip they were ambushed and killed by death eaters it had seemed. Since then he was rather homeless if not for his friends and there respective willing families who took him in now and again between hotels and such. Plus felt a bit loss, the school year provided him a chance to fully distract him for a long period of time before facing those troubles again.

As the sorting ceremony began and the feast started, Rudolphus sat at the hufflepuff table surrounded by his friends and fellow students of the gold and black, listening to the sorting hat sort all of the first years into there houses and clapping when his house would have some new students to join them. While laughing a bit when one of his friends would joke in between announced houses for the first years. He could still remember his time as a first year, it was rather difficult being a muggle-born with no prior knowledge of the wizarding world nor its history. He was truly a rookie in all regards fresh off the boats after getting off the train, arriving at the castle its self in the dark of night gathered together with all the first years and then presented in the hall and his name being called out.... He particularly recalled the sorting hats difficulty with him and sorting him into a house. Rufus after all had traits of multiple houses even Slytherin... A troubling thought that was at first until he realized of which traits those were. But he had truly shared traits with Slytherin for his ambition and cunning... perhaps his status as a muggle-born prevented that selection? He wasn't certain at the time. He had the traits of bravery and courage as well, a proper Gryffindor by those traits alone. He also shared traits with Ravenclaw house such as his Intelligence though he only ever considered it decent at best, though it had him atleast as a worthy candidate for the house. But ultimately the sorting hat felt Hufflepuff was his suited house.

As his recollection of his time as a first year came to a end. Rudolphus noticed the ceremony was over and continued to eat and drink while listening to his friends and joking about with them, while also being sure to welcome and introduce himself to the first year Hufflepuffs. He wasn't Head Boy but seemed more so then the actual prefect for his house, always offering to help and welcome the new blood in the hufflepuff house and share with them a few useful tips he had learned over the years.

Throughout it all Rudolphus still had much going through his mind, The plans for the hufflepuff Quidditch team this year in its goal to win the inter-house Quidditch cup, he was after all the team captain in his second year as the captian. He has the responsibility to look out for his team and prepare tactics and overseeing practice, while ensuring all went as smooth as possible. Then there was the academic side, he was looking forward to brushing up on his dueling and furthering his knowledge in his subjects of interest and the other class subjects as well. Though while dueling wasn't a academic activity, it did relate and require certain knowledge obtained in each of the related classes to showcase proper or elite skill and ability to use that knowledge in actual form of spells and there use in martial magic.

After the ceremony, Rufus walked back to the hufflepuff common room and dorms, he ended up leading the first year boys in place of the house prefect who was absent it seemed. Perhaps he fell ill? Rufus wasn't certain but he didn't mind really, he knew the way and was capable of leading the others. So Rufus showed them to the house common room and the up toward the boys dorm rooms, providing a brief explanation of house rules and school rules as well... Though they were mostly the same.

He then left them to their own devices and walked back downstairs where he sat himself down in the chair, looking at the fire with a light gaze while losing himself in thought once more...

Sorting Ceremony, 16th October 2017

Nova Lavender Thomas-Finnigan

Nova sat with her chin resting on her hand as she watched the ceremony halfheartedly cheering when someone was sorted into Ravenclaw, she was too old and too tired for this, she just wanted to eat. Her journey had been exhausting, she'd had to share a carriage with a group of especially excited third year's as a result of her friends all seeming to have had to look after a younger sibling.

And to make matters worse, she'd accidentally fallen asleep and missed the sweet-trolley, meaning she hadn't eaten since a brioche at 7am, she was starving.

Finally, the sorting was over and she could eat, she fate almost a whole pizza and drank two glasses of butterbeer, then headed back to her common room. Nova was too tired to stay up, so she went straight to her dorm and collapsed on her bed.

Second Day, 17th of October 2017:

Rudolphus R. Wilkins

The rise of the morning sun peeking through his dorm window, a pleasant sight as he awoke from his nights slumber. Rufus rose from his bed and stretched out before taking his change of clothes and heading to wash up ahead of the class schedule. He walked through the hall and down toward the washrooms of Hogwarts, taking a bath and changing into a clean set of clothes and fixing his hair and brushing his teeth, while returning to the dorms and placing his prior clothes away.

He picked up his books and placed his wand inside its holster located at the back of his waist and hidden by his robes. Rudolphus then headed for his first class 'Defense against the Dark Arts' a great start to his day. One of his favorite classes and best subjects,
"Today should be grand. I bet Professor Weasley will find some interesting ways to step up the Defenses against the Dark Arts class this year." He thought and continued down the halls on his way toward the classroom.

17 October 2017

Class

Vallerie stared at the sun for a while then stood and pulled open her Window's "Good Morning Good Morning!" she shouted joyfully waiting for her mother to call back "Such a lovely day, full of Sun shine and rain Hey!" The only reply Vallerie got was two loud groans that sounded like whales. Vallerie Realized where and when she was "ugh" Sh sighed waiting for her to room mates to wake "okay" she yelled "It's Me and my Joy full smile, Oh and don't forget Professor Weasley's class!" but most importantly, the letter, From her mother sitting on the edge of her bed waiting to opened.

"Okay Class" Professor weasly called grinning and waving his wand like it was a stick.

17th of October 2017:

Defense Against the Dark Arts Class

Rufus sat quietly near the center of the room and looked as Professor Weasley began to teach class, greeting them with 'Okay Class' and waving his wand like a stick with grin upon his face.
"Time to begin.... I have been looking forward to getting started this year." Rudolphus thought and placed his wand before him on the desk. Prepared and looking forward to learning additional spells and given the chance to test himself again this year, Rudolphus straightened his posture and watched closely waiting for the Professor to continue. The sixth year Hufflepuff recollected lessons and spells he learned from last years classes and opened his book and studied a few spells and lessons from memory of last year while listening to the professor. Rudolphus then looked up and around the room with a gaze and focused ahead of him toward the front of the classroom. "I wonder if we will have examples of how to counter the Unforgivable Curses and which ones cannot be countered easily by simple counter spells and which ones require more evasive action or physical objects to counter." Rufus thought and continued his focus.

17th October 2017

Vallerie stared out the window "if there's anything i know, it's that, you WILL make it through your first year." She remembered her mother saying as she walked into the train. "Well" Vallerie sighed and looking around. Vallerie had a sudden flashback of her father's death "Darling" He called in the blaze of the fire as he who shall not be named (Voldermort) pulled Terry back into the house and struck him with a flash of light. Vallerie stood and ran for the door pushing it open and running to her common room and sat on he couch crying.

17th of October:

Rufus looked up noticing a girl rise from her seat and run toward the door, she was Gryffindor from what he recalled and seemed upset over something or perhaps something else was the reason for her exit.
"I wonder if she is alright? The girl appeared somewhat distracted for a moment before leaving the class." Rufus thought and once Professor Weasley excused the class upon its time being up for today's lesson. Rudolphus got up from his seat and gathered his things and placed his wand back inside its holster at his back waist beneath his school robes. He walked for the door and entered the halls beginning to maneuver through the crowded halls casually as he could and headed for his next class... Transfiguration' it was a decent class but never had quite the same effect of drawing his interest that Defense against the dark arts and charms had respectivly on him, but still it was a nice subject.

Awhile later once the class ended and finding a break between classes, Rufus wandered the halls and thought of the girl from earlier, he couldn't say he knew of her name but her exit from class brought a curious thought to mind. He was curious to know if she was alright or perhaps something was wrong and was troubling her, if there was maybe he could help in some way. Or perhaps he couldn't but it was atleast a kind thought to meet her and ask if she was alright.

Rudolphus continued about the halls and looked at the castles paintings and and statues, the overall architecture of hogwarts castle at the same moment as he passed by different parts of the halls and various rooms and doors. He noticed the other students and greeted them in passing with a nod and smile, while walking by and toward his next destination.

17th of October

Vallerie lifted herself off the seat and into her dorm room, She sat on the bed and placed her thing's down then picked up her wand and threw it across the room at the door "I hate this stupid idea" she muttered as the light from her round window shon down on the box she had found just before her father's death. Vallerie left her dorm room and wandered the halls with her head hung, She did not truely care about anything anymore. Vallerie bumped past people as she then ran into a boy and fell backward's tears still falling from her eye's "Sorry" she nodded giving a kind smile.

17th of October:

As Rufus walked through the halls and eyed each window as he passed, he turned just a moment late and bumped into a girl accidentally causing her to fall backwards, he noticed tears in her eyes that fell from the eyes and down her face. "No.. No it was my fault. I wasn't looking to where I was going as I should have. A bit distracted I suppose." He smiled and offered a hand to help her up off the ground. After responding to her and noticing her tears and smile, Rufus then recognized her and discovered by the presence of her tears that she was upset about something. "I am Rudolphus... Rudolphus Wilkins. Are you alright?" He asked upon introducing himself to her and sincere in his concern.

Free Time

17th October 2017

Vallerie took his hand and stood "I'm Vallerie" she replied with a bit of a teary smile. Vallerie gave a quick glance back at the way she came and thought of what her father said when she was left alone at home "There There" he said smiling joyfully as Vallerie's eyes swelled with tears "I'll never Leave you" His joyfull smile turned to a laugh as he tickled Vallerie's small stomach and kissed her cheek. Vallerie went vague and gave small smile but no reply the only reply that was givven was "Never Leave". She then remembered her father giving her a look she's never been given before "I'm gonna get ya'!" he called from the corner of the house "Ready or Not!" Vallerie ran past him. Her father pulled her up and gave her a smile with a desperate cry in-need "My little Princess" he said with a full mouth of word's ready to be blurted out "Daddy I'm Free not little" Vallerie said hugging her father "Okay Bed time" he said tucking her in. Vallerie then whispered to herself "Princess" her voice was soft against the howling wind that gushed through the window.

Upon Vallerie coming to a stand and hearing her response and introducing her name. "A pleasure Vallerie." He spoke with a smile and looked toward the way she came after noticing her giving a glance back. He wasn't certain of what she had seen or was lookin for, but he looked out of curiosity and wondered of what was there. He then looked to her and paused before speaking, "Pardon?" He asked thinking he may of missed something she may of said. A short moment later she seemed to whisper to herself as the wind came through the window. "I don't mean to overstep.... But is everything alright Vallerie? You seem upset." He continued after noticing her whisper in a soft voice. "Perhaps I could help...." Rufus spoke offering his help and kind with his tone.

Vallerie shook her head "Huh what?...Oh...I'm sorry" She said looking into the glass window behind him "Please say again" she asked giving him a kind look. "I didn't hear" she said glancing back almost starting to run. Vallerie took a few steps back then stopped and smiled She then tokk a few more steps back and fell once more over a boys foot that then laughed and stared at her taunting her with "Tripsy!" Vallerie wished she had her wand with her this moment.

"Well uh... I was seeing if you are alright. It seemed you were upset about something with the tears in your eyes and perhaps distracted?" Rufus responded in notice of her look past him and then glancing back from the way she came. "Are you looking for someone perhaps?" He asked keeping a kind look but beginning to be confused as he watched her take a few steps back and pausing then taking another few steps back before falling over another students foot and the boy responding in taunt with "Tripsy" and laughing. "Come on that's enough, everyone trips at some point." Rufus spoke up and looked back toward Vallerie and thinking of what to say or do at this moment. She seemed to want to move away and back toward the direction she came, but it seemed like something serious may of been bothering her and keeping her distracted or atleast upset. He took a step forward keeping his movement slow and cautious. "I am not certain if I could help or what exactly is wrong. But if you would like to talk about it or speak with a professor perhaps if that would help. I am willing to be of service, Vallerie." Rudolphus offered again while keeping mindful of his movement and phrasing of his words. He was still uncertain and there for unsure of what he should here while trying to help, without causing more troubles for his fellow student. But continued on with his offering of help and seeing if she was alright while keeping careful of his movement and actions to prevent making things worse.

Vallerie nodded Politely with three boy's behind her still taunting except this time with "TripsyPoodle!" Vallerie stood and ran for the toilet's and sat on the seat with the door locked. Tears rolled from Vallerie's eye's. "Mum" she whispered. Her head hung for a while her cloak pulled around her back as she stood and ran for it. Straight for the boats. if they were there. "Stupid school" she muttered tears rolling from her eye's as she ran down the side of the island.

The boat's sat still in the water. Vallerie forced herself into a boat then realized the train was still preparing to leave. Vallerie ran as fast as she could through the school bumping people with no care. Vallerie kept running until she ran into the boy she had ran into befor "sorry No time" she said standing brushing herself off and running again. "I'm gonna make it!" she laughed happily.Home. Vallerie reached the train and as it called all-aboard Vallerie had a big smiley Grin on her face. Vallerie almost screamed when she sat in a seat.

Free Time 17th October 2017

Nova had spent her first lesson almost asleep on her desk and was thankful for some free time, she decided to spend it listening to music under the trees outside, she weather was pleasant, but the grass was slightly damp from rain last night, so she sat on her cloak.

She used a charm to keep her music too herself, as headphones weren't an option with record players. As shee sang along to 'Northern Downpour', she read her copy of The Hobbit, she loved Muggle novels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back