• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harry Potter Pairs!

dogteeth

๐•“๐•š๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ
Wow, hello! It's been a long time since I've visited here, but since I have a sudden craving for Harry Potter, I thought I'd try this site again.

To keep this short and sweet, I won't bore you all with a bunch of rules or anything. I'm basically looking for:

• A detailed roleplayer who can give me a lot to work with! I like multi-paragraph responses full of detail and character depth. Give me something to chew on and think about, please!
  • A partner who is over eighteen.
  • Someone who is willing to play a variety of characters in all kinds of different situations. This may be a fandom request, but I like AUs and err on the dark/angst-y side of things.
  • A fellow plotter who likes to talk about the story and come up with twists and turns! It's boring just going through the motions from A to B. Surprise me with something, make me laugh out loud or cry! You'll be my favorite forever.
  • Someone who doesn't mind waiting a few days or a week for a reply. I have a life outside of the internet and I can't get on every day to bang out a post. Please be patient with me and don't hound me for responses. In turn, you're free to take as long as you like when it comes to replies <3 Let's just respect each other.
  • Someone who doesn't mind RPing in PMs. They keep longer than threads and I don't like to be restrained by a time limit.

Now that that's over, let's get onto some pairings! I like canon/canon pairings and am not a huge fan of canon/OC, however I might be convinced to do OC/OC. I'm also cool with canon doubling, and just playing multiple characters in general.

Pairings

* = Character I'd like to play

All of these are cravings but I'm open to suggestions as well

Marauders Era

Sirius Black*/Remus Lupin

James Potter*/Lily Evans

Lucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black

Bellatrix Black/Lucius Malfoy

-Your OTP Here-

Golden Trio Era

Draco Malfoy*/Harry Potter

Harry Potter/Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger/Ron Weasley

-Your OTP Here-

Next Gen

Teddy Lupin*/Victoire Weasley

-They're all kind of cousins, but Your OTP Here-

Little Plots/Bunnies

Post-War Eighth Horcux

First War Death Eaters

Harry Dying/Voldemort Winning

Ron or Ginny's Death

Most Noble House of Black Drama

Draco Helping Snape Help The Trio

-Your Plot Here-

Thanks for checking out my cobbled together thread! I hope to hear from you all soon :D

Hey there. I'd be interested in RPing either James/Lily or Harry/Hermione. Both are my OTPs in the HP series :)

Jessy753 said:
Hey there. I'd be interested in RPing either James/Lily or Harry/Hermione. Both are my OTPs in the HP series :)
Both are still available :) Message me and we'll discuss?

torakiji said:
Hey there! I am down for the Drarry roleplay, if you're still looking for partners. :)
I am! Go ahead and message me :)

Hi there! I'd be happy to be the Harry to your Draco if you could possinly play Ron to my Hermione? The idea of the eight Horcrux interested me the most although we could include a lot of the plots that you mentioned!

Hello,

I was hoping you'd be interested in a Golden Trio era where Harry lost to Voldemort? I would love to play Verity, a shopkeeper at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and I can double as anyone you'd request. I would ask for George Weasley, if I may? Also, yes. Verity is a canon character. :)

Calynna said:
Hi there! I'd be happy to be the Harry to your Draco if you could possinly play Ron to my Hermione? The idea of the eight Horcrux interested me the most although we could include a lot of the plots that you mentioned!
Sure! I have all kinds of ideas for that and I'd love to plot with you. Message me and we'll get started?

Thirteen said:
Hello,
I was hoping you'd be interested in a Golden Trio era where Harry lost to Voldemort? I would love to play Verity, a shopkeeper at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and I can double as anyone you'd request. I would ask for George Weasley, if I may? Also, yes. Verity is a canon character. :)
Sorry, I don't think I would really be interested in that pairing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back