• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

△⃒⃘ Harry Potter ⚯͛ MxF!

Lyraen

feelsmaster
Hi there friends! I'm looking to find someone to RP Harry Potter with- literally anything is on the table. The only thing I don't like is AU's, unless if it's like SnapexLily, haha. I'll list my pairings below. If what you want to do isn't listed, mention it and I'll see if I'd like to do it! I've never doubled before but I'm totally open to doing it. If romance is involved I only do MxF and I RP female exclusively, but I can double/NPC male.

Pairings

Categorized by era. The character I want to RP as is italicized and the pairs I am craving have asterisks. I'll add more to this as I think of them.

• *Snape x Lily*
  • *James x Lily*
  • Sirius/Lupin x OC

• Auror x Auror
  • Let me know any pair requests you have, as I don't have many for the Trio Era.

• *Scorpius Malfoy x Rose Weasley*
  • *OC x OC*

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be up to playing one of the Weasley's/Draco for the Trio era and I could play anyone else in turn for you? :)

Calynna said:
Would you be up to playing one of the Weasley's/Draco for the Trio era and I could play anyone else in turn for you? :)
I really only like to RP female, especially when doing romance, if that's what you're wanting. I'm sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back