• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter | Disney | Teen Wolf

Dissolve

About Me
18+ years old, looking for partners over 18 as well.
I'm flexible on word count, but I’ll never really go under 300 words per character. I’m capable of going up to 2000+ words per character as well, but I do prefer to keep it between 500 - 1000.
I try to post a few times a week.
I like romance. I'm not really interested in role plays about friendships.
I love fluff, but I need an interesting plot as well. I'm also a fan of dark themes.
I have no problem taking part in multiple role plays with the same partner, if that ever comes up.
I also love to double regardless of the pairing, but it is by no means a necessity for me.
I'm open to f// or m/f
Please don't post- I would appreciate if you would message me instead.
Also, when you do message me, please include your favorite book, author, or quote.
I love to plan on Discord, but again, it's definitely not a necessity.
I would probably prefer something over private messages, but I would be open to threads as well.

Interests

You- Original characters or original/canon
Stalkers, serial killer relationships, unhealthy dynamics that have room to grow and develop? Please.

Supernatural Mafia- I love the idea of a sort of supernatural criminal underworld, maybe with different species of different families fighting for control of a city or humans being introduced to that dark world through involvement with members of it? All of the mafia tropes, really, but fit for spooky season and beyond.

Last edited:
Hello friendo! If you are interested, I’m fine with playing any of these plotlines considering I am a fan of all. However an original Disney roleplay would definitely be quite interesting along with a HP roleplay as well (I’m interested in perhaps either a double canon x oc roleplay that takes play in the Golden Trio era or the Marauders Era). Anyways I look forward to hopefully roleplaying with you

I *love* Hades & Persephone, would be up for dabbling with Circe's story as well. Do you have a preference for genders?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back