• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter: Death Eaters OOC

tumblr_n2tph6Oe731twu9tko1_500.gif

Question: Are any horcruxes destroyed in this world?

Is the Room Of Requirement still a ting?

DearWormwood DearWormwood
The Room Of Requirement is still a thing, and I think the only Horcruxes that would be destroyed in this world is probably Harry and Professor Quirrel since I'm thinking about maybe killing Harry of in the chamber of secrets if that is lore friendly since I need to re read the Harry Potter books again.

The Room Of Requirement is still a thing, and I think the only Horcruxes that would be destroyed in this world is probably Harry and Professor Quirrel since I'm thinking about maybe killing Harry of in the chamber of secrets if that is lore friendly since I need to re read the Harry Potter books again.
*cough* quirrel wasn't a horcrux *cough*

I have a stupid question. Every time I try to put a picture for my CS's appearance it would make all the words after the picture a link to the origin of the picture. Does anyone know how to stop that? I know, its a stupid question.

Is it okay if my character is Scorpius' brother?
I think it will be alright although I have not read the book with him in it in a year so I dont remember some stuff but keep in mind Harry died during the chamber of secrets (I may change this later).

I think it will be alright although I have not read the book with him in it in a year so I dont remember some stuff but keep in mind Harry died during the chamber of secrets (I may change this later).
In the book, there is a scene that in a world where Voldemort has won The Second War, Scorpius is popular so I wanted to make his brother more as an outcast, living in his shadow. Is that a good idea?

In the book, there is a scene that in a world where Voldemort has won The Second War, Scorpius is popular so I wanted to make his brother more as an outcast, living in his shadow. Is that a good idea?
Sounds good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back