• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter AU (Harry dies and doesn't kill Voldemort)

IchaTV

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night
Well, I'm looking for a female character to RP with for an alternate universe for Harry Potter where Harry doesn't come back to life to kill Voldemort. Voldemort goes on to rule the wizarding world for 20 more years until a split in the Death Eaters causes a stir and sparks hope for the resistance that has grown ever stronger since Harry's death.

We can build upon the plot more before we start. I'm not picky on the lengths of the posts. I average anywhere from 1 to 3 small paragraphs.

1x1

Last edited:
Where were you a few months ago when my Tom Riddle muse burned like fire and I wanted to write just that...

I could give this a shot, it sounds very interesting :)

Cool, where do people normally plot at...PMs or is there an area on the site for it...I know back in the day there used to be an area for it

Sorry for such a late response (I'm a night shift manager) but I usually see people do their threads in PMs or if you want to do it in a thread, I'm okay with either one honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back