• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Harry Potter And That Girl Named Sukai Todd...

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Hello, good morning my fellow RPNation members!
So, if the title isn't a dead giveaway, already... I guess, this will be! So, I'm having one of my Harry Potter-phases (they happen, every once in a while) and I'm really feeling the passion behind the idea I have that is implied in the title of this (preferably) Male x Female RP. And I think it's obvious, that Sukai is the newb to Hogwarts but she's not as inexperienced with spells as she seems. And she comes in during year seven. Yes, year 7. Yes, that year... Yes, for any Harry x Hermione shippers reading this. Yes, that scene was not awkward to watch for me. But that's an entire conversation in itself! Opening Horcruxes and all that...

Anyway, if anyone wants to be The Chosen One with me and see what ridiculously fun and respectably sexy stories we can create; feel free to message me! And I will say this side note, Hermione and I aren't that different. We're both bookworms and we're both intelligent, so you can understand why your girl Sukai is being so upfront with this entire thing! Well, I'm talking too much now... Message me, for anyone muggleborns who are brave enough! And yes, I did a have crush on Draco Malfoy (aka Tom Felton) when I was much younger... Back in my day, he was looking good! Lol.
Peace Out! :)
Sukai...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back