• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter 1X1

Alexis-Faye

Master of Depressing Memes
Hello! I'd be interested in a mxf rp! Length of responses don't matter, as long as they are more than one line and grammatically correct. I am also very open-minded, so if you have any ideas, please pm me.I have a starter below!

The asylum is uncharacteristically quiet today. The only sounds that can be heard are the faint trickling of the spring raindrops and faint footsteps down the hall. Annabelle Hailee, a rather frail girl for her age, sits in her bed, trying her best to stay timid. Annabelle, being as childish as she is, finds it difficult to stay still.

“A new friend is coming today. A new patient is coming today…” She whispers over and over to herself.

Annabelle has a mild form of schizophrenia. Well, according to the doctors at least. She believes that trying to cast spells and consistently talking highly of a place called “Hogwarts” is normal; but sadly, her parents do not. So, after 14 years of trying and hoping, her parents exiled her to the asylum. It’s been two years since she was brought here; two years of pure loneliness. The doctors weren’t much company, and the other patients despised her cheerful attitude. Now the brown-haired, green-eyed girl is at the mercy of her own thoughts, with only medication to keep them from consuming her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back