• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Harry Potter 1x1 [aintnobaka & Esarosa]

aintnobaka

tatakae
Name: Felicia Bird

Appearance: Brunette hair cropped to her shoulders open pulled into a half-up, half-down style; hazel eyes; 5'7"; slim; delicate features.

Personality: Resilient, hard-working/workaholic, sometimes socially awkward. (Going to work out the rest as I write her).

Previous House: Hufflepuff

Name: Calais Maughn

Appearance: Shaggy black hair down to his chin; tanned skin; unshaven stubble; green eyes; 6'2"; well-built.

Personality: Cunning, manipulative, charming, violent.

Previous House: Slytherin

((I'll wait for you to post your character profiles before concocting a starter! ))

Emily Blooms

latest

House: Hufflepuff

Blood Status: Muggleborn

Wand:
170Ns.jpg

Patronus:
rabbit_patronus_by_maonii-d8sciu2.png

Bio: Born a to a muggleborn family, Emily has had to learn to carry herself. She faced bullying during her time at Hogwarts but her fellow Hufflepuffs helped her through it. She has three older brothers and one younger sister. She's not as close to them now as she was in the past due to get getting more into the magical world. Her sister is very close to her still however. She was never very good at potions but excelled in DADA.

Personality:
She's a stereotypical puff in that she loves to help everyone she can. She always wants to be everyone's friend and gives her trust out easily, which has ended in some back stabbings. She doesn't take betrayal well and she's often very emotional. She's not scared to show if she's upset or angry.

Caron Knight

johannes_strate_skarf_man_face_field_8373_1920x1080.jpg

House: Gryffindor

Blood Status: Pureblood

Wand:

il_570xN.250242020.jpg

Patronus:

il_340x270.681813574_gnmw.jpg

Bio: Caron was born into a noble family of, well, Knights. They are said to be the original guardians for the school but it's unsure. His family has high expectations so when he can break rules without his family knowing, he does. His biggest rule breaker was becoming a death eater.

Personality:
He's very strange at times as he seems to never take anything seriously. He has a tendency to under think things or to not think them as important as they probably should be. He's the type of guy who would crack a joke in a life or death situation.

Emily rolled her shoulders as she walked beside Felicia. She glanced at her partner. "They said this would be a simple job right? A search and bust?" Sure she had gotten the report but she wanted to make sure. After all, an Auror can never be too careful, especially when they have to worry about not only magic but also muggle guns.

She still could barely believe it, and it had been three weeks since the offices received the report. Five Aurors dead by both magic and guns. She had been terrified, barely being able to sleep for a few days. Training had intensified as well as new defense training against muggle guns. She rubbed her arm slightly as her scar itched. She had gotten it during one of the first defense training. That was the day they learned spells couldn't block bullets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caron leaned against a wall in an alleyway. He smirked as he cleaned his gun and examined it. It was his current pride and joy. He chuckled while remembering the recent events. The Aurors' screams still filled his ears, making him grin. He couldn't believe they had managed to combine magic and muggle weapons. He found it exciting.

The ministry won't know how to defend themselves. He thought with a devilishly laugh. They'll be chasing their tails. A few clues will lift their hopes but then they would crush them. He looked around as he waited for his partner to come back from setting up the traps. He had to admire Calais. The man was smart, witty. His traps would be unseen to anyone they didn't want to.

"A search and bust should be a simple job," Felicia responded with a sigh, "But with the way things are going, it may not be as simple as we could hope for." Catching dark wizards was their job, defending the wizarding world against dark magic was their job. But when she'd first signed up for being an Auror, she never one thought she'd be dealing with muggle weaponry too. They knew no spell that could defend themselves against bullets should they be shot at. Their only hope was that they could catch them off guard.

"Maybe soon they'll figure out how to create armour that will keep us from being injured by muggle weapons." Felicia murmured and glanced at her partner. "You have the address, yes? If we apparate a few streets away, we'll be able to survey the area surrounding it first."

-

They'd known the Ministry would send Aurors to this address, and they'd been prepared. They'd moved out anything valuable, but kept in small clues to keep the Aurors looking. And then, when they were in the house with no way to escape, they'd attack. Calais set the last trap - a fire bolt that would be shot at any intruders when they crossed the threshold of the kitchen. Avoiding all of the traps he set up, Calais made his way to the alleyway where Caron waited for him.

"And now we wait," he said as he pulled out his gun from its holster, "No doubt the Aurors will be coming soon."

She nodded slowly, pulling out a piece of paper. "Yep. Can you apparate us?" She blushed slightly. "You know if I did we would probably end up running into a wall." She was never really good with apparation, barely passing her exams of the course. "And once we get there, no splitting up agreed? We don't want to be a muggle horror movie cliche." She gently nudged her partner with a smile. She hoped it would lighten the mood a bit. She would have to admit it was more so for herself rather than her partner.

~~~~~~

Caron smirked and nodded. "You've done your handy work? Remember, don't kill these ones. We need them for information." He brought his gun up and looked at it closer. "Boss would have our heads if we only brought their heads back. How many you thinking? 1? 4?"

Felicia had to admit, the joke did lighten the mood and she was thankful for it. Since finding out they'd be working on the case with the dark wizards using muggle weaponry, she hadn't be able to relax. But she was glad to have Emily at her side, who could lighten any situation. "Of course." She smiled and took hold of her partner's hand. With a squeeze of her hand, they apparated. They landed a few streets away from the reported house.

-

"No killing, got it." Calais grinned and leaned against the wall of the alleyway. "Hopefully not too many so we don't have loads on our hands. We need to transport them, after all." He pointed out with a light shrug, then smirked a bit. "Maybe one of them will be a pretty lady."

Even with someone else apperating, she stumbled. She would have fallen to the ground if she hadn't caught onto her partner. She giggled in embarrassment. "Gotta get better at that." She looked around and frowned. "And the nerves begin."

~~~~~

Caron rolled his eyes. "Is that all you think about? Women?" His head twitched as he heard a faint pop. "Sounds like someone apperated." He murmured. "Were we expecting any back up?"

Felicia managed to catch herself from stumbling, and made sure to hold onto Emily's hand tightly so she didn't fall either. Once they were ready, she let out a long breath. "Keep your eyes and ears open at all times. They could easily catch us out if we aren't focused." She said as they began to walk down the street.

-

"Women are one of the things I think about." Calais shrugged and lifted his heard when he heard the familiar sound of apparation. "No, it's just meant to be us two." He muttered and pushed himself off the wall. "Could be the Aurors."

She nodded as she drew her wand. "Yep. Focus." She looked around as they walked, glancing back occasionally. She tightened her grip on Felicia's hand. "I don't like this." She whispered. "We should have requested more aurors..."

~~~

Caron growled. "Let's get them then." He began to stalk forward, remaining hidden.

The eerily quiet street did nothing to settle her nerves, only increasing them as they neared the house they were meant to investigate. "The more Aurors, the bigger the risk of more being killed." She whispered to her partner. "That's what the Ministry said, anyway." Letting out a soft sigh, Felicia stopped as they neared the house. "Should we take the front or the back first?"

-

With his gun in his hand, Calais followed behind Caron. He put a hand out to stop his partner when he heard a feminine voice and glanced at him, waiting to hear for any response before they moved further.

"Still," she murmured. "Less aurors, more chance they will die..." She bit her lip to stop saying anything more. "I think back." She looked around. "We can see if anyone is coming down the street then."

~~

Caron smirked. "Guess you were right on setting more traps in the back." He began to creep forward, seeing them before hiding again. "Should we take them out now?"

"The back it is then." Felicia nodded and wandered down the path. They came to a gate and she carefully peered over it. "The back is clear." She muttered and climbed up over the gate to get into the garden.

-

"Not just yet. Give them some hope, Caron." Calais chuckled quietly. "It's not fun if we go straight in."

Emily followed, hopping over the gate. She scanned the area. "See anything?" She walked by some flowers and didn't realizing she triggered a trap. Within a matter of seconds, she was thrown to the ground forcibly as root held her down. "Felicia!"

~

Caron groaned softly but stayed back. He smirked as he saw one of the girls trigger a trap. "True. Nice one there."

"There doesn't seem to be -" Felicia was cut off by her partner yelling and she turned, seeing the root hold her down. She quickly pulled out her wand and flicked her wrist, wordlessly sending out a spell to knock it away.

-

Calais chuckled when he saw one of his traps triggered. "I quite like that trick."

Emily scrambled to get up, getting her wand in the process. She bit her lip. "Ok...that wasn't natural right?"

~~

Caron laughed. "You make these things fun. You know that? I'd be bored out of my mind by now."

"That was definitely not natural." Felicia sighed as she helped her partner up. "This is definitely where they were, and they've left traps. Be careful, we have no clue how dangerous any others may be." She muttered and kept her wand in hand as she approached the back door of the house.

-

Calais grinned at him. "That's why I'm here." He watched the two Aurors walk into the house. "Time to get them."

She nodded, walking beside her. "Now I'm really wishing we had back up." She sighed as she looked around. "Thing was, there was nothing off about those flowers that I could see. They're stealthy."

~~

He smirked. "Now it's my turn." He began to stalk closer, entering the house easily without being seen.

"They know their stuff, which is why we have to be really careful." Nerissa stated as she carefully opened the door and walked in. She looked around and took a few further steps in, the floorboards creaking around her.

-

Instead of following Caron into the house, Calais walked to the front. If either of the Aurors tried to escape, he would be there to stop them.

Emily winced at the sound. "Everything makes me want to jump." She glanced out the front window and lifted her wand. "Fel...outside."

~

Caron snuck behind them, his feet silent on the floor. He glanced at a trap he knew his partner hid. If he set it off, the females would be in its line of fire. With a flick of his wand, the firebolt trap set off.

Felicia glanced out of the window and furrowed her brows when she caught sight of someone outside... With a gun in his hands. Before she could even raise her wand, another trap was set off. Fire bolted towards her and she screamed, dropping to the ground to avoid it. "Go get the one outside! Be careful, Em."

-

Calais chuckled to himself when the Aurors spotted him and he waved at them, and then laughed as the firebolt trap was set off.

Emily bit her lip but gradually made her towards the door. She screamed in surprise as a net came down and scooped her up. He wand clattered to the floor in the process. "No!" She snarled, immediately trying to get out. It took her a few seconds to process that the net was only getting tighter the more she struggled. Not to mention that she couldn't use any hand magic. She looked at Felicia. "Fel! Get out of here!"

~~

Caron jumped out, tackling the female once the other was in the net. He chuckled softly. "Oi! Cal! We got 'em!"

Felicia's wand fell from her hand as someone tackled her to the ground and she tried to fight against his hold, but his grip was tight on her arms. "Let me go!" She snapped, struggling against him.

-

Calais grinned as the other woman trapped herself in the net. "Let's apparate them back to base." He called through to Caron.

Emily struggling became more frantic. "No! Let her go!" She screamed in pain as the ropes burnt her, having been magically heated.

~

Caron chuckled as he lifted the girl easily. "You get the other one?"

Felicia struggled against his hold and growled at him. "Let me go! I swear I'll kill you." She hissed, shooting the dark wizard a glare as he picked her up.

-

"Hey, hey, sshh." Calais looked at the girl and frowned. He waved his hand and the net dropped, but before she could flee, he grabbed her and pulled her arms behind her back. A moment later, he apparated them away from the house.

Emily struggled, trying to kick and scratch at him. "Let us go!" She managed to get his arm in her teeth but she didn't know if she would be able to break skin.

~

Caron followed close behind, setting her down and magically binding her to a chair. "Take it easy there tiger." He smirked. "Put those claws away and no one will get hurt."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back