• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harry Potte/Wizarding World RP?

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Hello everyone I'm ShurikenPhoenix though most call me Pixie. I've been on an unexpected hiatus of late and in the build up to the Cursed Child play and the new Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them film, I'm in the mood to role-play in the wizarding world with fellow Potter fanatics.

At the moment I'm most interested in RPing the auror training program or something like the Order of the Phoenix, but I'm up for a good old fashioned Hogwarts RP too if we can come up with something together. I don't have a time preference, it can be marauders era, post Harry or even in the founders' era if we can come up with an interesting plot.

I like semi-detailed to detailed replies usually, something engaging and with enough description to work off of and I like to talk OOC too.

I'm willing to double characters and usually prefer MXF. I don't mind playing guys and find it quite fun at times. I don't like to play canon characters as main characters but I can be persuaded with a good plot. I can also play more than two characters (up to four would be best) If anyone has anymore questions or would like to run an idea by me, feel free to drop a comment here or just PM me.

Look forward to your replies!​

OMG yes! Finally someone who likes Auror's I actually have a few ideas in mind based around that. I'm also open to kind of like an exchange program with students from hogwarts to the new Pottermore - Wizarding Schools

Now my ideas for Auror's specifically are

1. some kind of dark prank for halloween where muggles are transfigured into their actual costumes and the auror's have to reverse the effect before the next day
  2. magic is changing after the fall of voldemort and the unspeakables must team up with the aurors to find out why
  3. someone is turning wizards into familiars and it's up to a pair of aurors to find and stop them.

nerdyfangirl said:
OMG yes! Finally someone who likes Auror's I actually have a few ideas in mind based around that. I'm also open to kind of like an exchange program with students from hogwarts to the new Pottermore - Wizarding Schools
Now my ideas for Auror's specifically are

1. some kind of dark prank for halloween where muggles are transfigured into their actual costumes and the auror's have to reverse the effect before the next day
  2. magic is changing after the fall of voldemort and the unspeakables must team up with the aurors to find out why
  3. someone is turning wizards into familiars and it's up to a pair of aurors to find and stop them.
all those ideas sound great! feel free to PM me about them or if you like I can PM you :)

[QUOTE="Zee Captain]I would love to play something in a regular school setting? I would love to play your very own manic pixie girl/boy?

[/QUOTE]
You mean just an average RP in Hogwarts? I'm cool with that. PM and we can discuss more if you like. If you want me to PM you instead I'd be more than happy to :)

Okay, I am in love with the idea of portraying Aurors going through their training process! I see you have some interest there, but if you're up for a third Harry Potter RP, I'd be happy to shoot you a PM. (Or would you even a group role-play?) I would prefer to set this anywhere but the Golden Trio Era, if that's okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akeira said:
Okay, I am in love with the idea of portraying Aurors going through their training process! I see you have some interest there, but if you're up for a third Harry Potter RP, I'd be happy to shoot you a PM. (Or would you even a group role-play?) I would prefer to set this anywhere but the Golden Trio Era, if that's okay.
sounds cool, feel free to PM any idea you have!

Heya Pix! Since the other RP went the way of the dodo, how about we channel our inner Isla and Hugo and make them a crime fighting pair? They could have had to leave school because of an new threat to the Wizard world and now have to survive being thrown in to a new battle.

Inritz said:
Heya Pix! Since the other RP went the way of the dodo, how about we channel our inner Isla and Hugo and make them a crime fighting pair? They could have had to leave school because of an new threat to the Wizard world and now have to survive being thrown in to a new battle.
Yay that sounds great! I miss Isla. PM me and we can figure out exactly what the threat would be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back