• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harrison's Collection

Lovable Dark-side

I might be a scarf. Who knows?

Harrison's Collection

Harrison is a competent man. Strong, Controlling, Ruler of the eastern desert of Del'tonia. He has titles, wealth, and is know by many people for many things. Yet, what he must be known for the most is his collection.

The Arcane.

To be more specific people born of arcane nature. One with the affinity for magic. Harrison had always been fascinated with these "creatures". He admired the complexity of their nature, their abilities, their beauty. So, naturally as one would do if they were fond of a play or story he gathered merchandise. He created a collection.

Harrison traveled from country to country, collecting children of the arcane as he went. Finding them anywhere from open markets to private sellers. Only taking those with abilities that interested him. The larger his collection grew the more people seemed interested in it and the more interest the public took the more he flaunted his prize group of arcane trophies. Throwing huge parties and making them serve those who came, putting on performances, or even forcing them to fight. He saw them as nothing more than dolls to have fun with.

You are a child of the arcane. A human being with the affinity to use magic. Yet, you are seen as a doll, a plaything, something inhumane. In this land you are both feared and thought of as beautiful. You are sold at markets of shops for a few sacks of gold and a quick handshake. That is why you must learn, adapt, and survive. This is your story, your life. Right now is the starting point. What you do will change your path.

Be ready.

In this rp you will be playing as a person in Lord Harrison's collection, attempting to survive and maybe even escape to find some semblance of freedom. Character choices will make a huge difference down the line, and I plan on making this very, very character involved. If you have any questions I will happily answer them..​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back