• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harrison's Collection

12648040_562117140621504_1599731132_n.jpg

Okay, so I already got permission from Lovable to post this, so here is a full body image of Bjorn.

P.S. I'm sorry that their Basic Personality descriptions are so boring I'm absolutely TERRIBLE at descriptions. I will try and edit that sometime. :0

Once you've posted, I'll post Mini and Alex. Nico basically is done for a while, though he's still be conscious. I just don't think we want several posts of him gasping for air and dealing with insurmountable pain.

Aaqilah's sometimes one of those people where you can't tell if she dislikes you or is genuinely trying to be helpful

[QUOTE="Lovable Dark-side]God, I just want to post so bad!
And yeah *cough* *cough* Defiantly nothing worse then lashes *cough*

[/QUOTE]
Nico's just being a smart ass. He knows what Harrison is capable of doing. *raises eyebrow in explanation*

Yeah. I was worrying this thing was dying. :( Ashaficent kind of disappeared. Otto hasn't posted period. @Pretzel Heart has kind of been quiet as well, though nobody's tagged him in anything either.

I'm gonna P.M. Asha and see if she is still interested. I know Otto in real and they are just a bit nervous about joining in. BUT I WON'T LET THIS DIE!

Last edited by a moderator:
holy shit Lovable you posted this at 4 in the morning wtf lmao im here and well rested, my dude

CloudyBlueDay said:
Amelia Lavehart
Amelia woke with a throbbing pain in her cheek. Memories quickly flooded her, the night before, Silas slapping her, the bracelet sending oh so much pain through her body. Slowly sitting up, she let out a moan. Everything ached. Janis was yelling at her, but Amelia didn't even need to hear what she was saying. Amelia slowly made her way out of bed, putting on nice clothes. If Amelia had looked sickly before, she now looked worse then ever. Dark circles under her eyes, her skin white as a ghost, except for the bruise on her cheek.

"Oh well, Mr. Harrison is gathering you and the other troublemakers. You will all have to endure a punishment." "Oooh. I wonder if it'll be 1000 or 2000 lashes." Amelia heard only the end of the conversation, making her way out of the sleeping quarters, nearly tripping over her own feet and stumbling. She felt dizzy and she could feel what little she'd eaten attempting to make it's way up her throat.

"Hi, Nico."
Amelia croaked, stumbling as she moved closer to him and falling onto him. "Mmph.. sorry.." She whispered, righting herself. Amelia had never felt so physically terrible, nor had she looked it.

@Kiroshiven
Nico is in another area entirely. Whereas everyone else got to go back to bed Nico was confined to a cell underneath Silas' quarters. I tagged everyone just in case they thought that the thread died.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiroshiven said:
Nico is in another area entirely. Whereas everyone else got to go back to bed Nico was confined to a cell underneath Silas' quarters. I tagged everyone just in case they thought that the thread died.
Ooh, from my understanding I thought he had gone up to the sleeping quarters so that he could go to Harrison with the others.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Ooh, from my understanding I thought he had gone up to the sleeping quarters so that he could go to Harrison with the others.
Nah. Silas is dragging him from the cell on another part of the property over to the meeting place where Harrison will be. Then he can interact with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back