• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harrison's Collection

@Lovable Dark\-side I'm thinking to try and join but I'm a little worried that without knowing anyone's bios I'll have no way to know if my ideas happen to overlap too much with someone else's. I'd really like to avoid that so...any tips?

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]@Lovable Dark\-side I'm thinking to try and join but I'm a little worried that without knowing anyone's bios I'll have no way to know if my ideas happen to overlap too much with someone else's. I'd really like to avoid that so...any tips?

[/QUOTE]
My only tip is coming up with something that YOU feel is unique. Remember that each child's dream will be different, but at the same time similar. Also, most of their backgrounds will be similar. All of the children have had rough lives up to the present. Thus why they want to change. So long as it doesn't end up being COMPLETELY the same I don't think you'll have any problems. I believe in you!

Ooh those are fun!

Amelia;

Aaqilah: Is intrigued by her and feels she is hiding something. Generally enjoys her company.

Valetina: Seems rather fake, gets a little shy around her

Jaila: Admires her drive. Wishes she had her guts.

Wyre: Amelia has yet to form a straight opinion on her. She seems a bit all over the place.

Siskit twins: Thinks they're too loud, keeps away from them.

Nicolai: Hangs around him quite a bit, feels safe around him.

Sage: Is rather scared of him.

Daxton: She's yet to form an opinion on him.

Daxton;

Aaqilah: Probably hates her

Amelia: Looks small and sad

Valetina: Doesn't like her

Jaila: Nah not really

Wyre: She's kinda pretty but he's gotta remind himself he doesn't like her

Siskit twins: Reminds him too much of his twin sisters (just because they're twins.)

Nicolai: Hates him! Daxton is the big brother, not him!

Sage: I'LL FITE U MATE

Daxton: Fantastic hurhur

Wyre~

Aaqilah: Finds her intriguing, yet is put off by her for some reason. She'll talk to her and enjoys doing so, she just has trouble figuring out what she's thinking.

Valetina: feels a strange empathy towards her and often attempts to add her into conversations when she's around.

Jaila: Notices the way she acts and how she always seems to be looking for something.She often attempts to keep a distance for her, not because of the way she act, but mostly her emotions read a bit to loudly on Wyre's radar.

Siskit twins: Feels drawn to the twins and their energy and emotion attachment to each other. Would like to become closer to them.

Nicolai: Enjoys his company and likes that they share a job of some sort. Controlling the new dolls.

Sage: She's scared of him. The way he acts, the way his emotions bounce, the way he has treated not only her but the others.

Daxton: Trouble! (She knew he was trouble when he walked in! NOW SHE LAYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND!)

Amelia: Indifferent. She feels neither strong hatred nor love for the girl.

Sage~ Relationship notes

Aaqilah: Strong minded, but seemingly hiding something interesting. Keep tabs on her.

Valetina: Bitter and cold. Almost likable.

Jaila: Strong emotions, seems easily mislead.

Siskit twins: Weaker seperated. Piss off one got the other on your tail. Proceed with caution.

Nicolai: Disgustingly pure.

Sage: Love that guy. Mmmmm Sexy beast.

Daxton: Fresh Meat.

Amelia: Easy target.

Wyre: Indifferent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally posted my CS! (O:))

That was such a long, hard journey to finish.

Sorry if my character is kinda strange I can make corrections as needed...< >

Ooh la, la, what all did I miss?? Okay, catching up. Vale dislikes almost everyone, it seems >.<

Valentina's relationship notes:

Aaqilah:
Valentina feels like she can relate with Aaqilah, they both seem to hide behind a smile. Only, Aaqilah is better at it.

Amelia: Too delicate and kind of pathetic. Vale doesn't hate the girl, but rather feels sorry for her.

Jalia: A bit too unnecessarily rebellious, but Vale enjoys her spirit. She knows it'll be broken in time.

Wyre: A bit nutty, but someone to be weary of if you were her enemy. Vale has decided Wyre is someone she doesn't want to mess with.

The Siskit Twins: Too fond of each other, which Vale finds annoying. They're idiots.

Nicolai: Ugh, too 'brotherly'. Why is he so nice?? A mystery indeed.

Sage: Cruel and bitter, with an incredibly annoying 'god complex'. But Vale feels like she can relate to him, and tries her best to not bother him.

Daxton: Oh god, another moron who thinks being a Doll is all fun and games. STAHP.

Ramdarjun: God, this guy. Does he not have a mind of his own? Always lost with his head in the clouds. He's already losing his identity.

@Pretzel Heart I know you're not accepted yet, but Valentina already dislikes your character :3

Alex Siskit's Relationships

Aaqilah: shes an unknown. She plays Harrsion's game, and maybe she could be useful to get out. But not someone worth dealing with on a regular basis as she's too close to nobles.

Amelia: She's too soft. She really is a doll and should probably stay in the collection. The real world would chew her up and spit her out.

Valentina: although she hates the relationship i have with Minerva. I feel eerily drawn to her. She, technically, is the only other person that can use me or Minerva as a weapon. It makes me want to be close to her too.

Jaila: i hate her. Simple as that. The more she tries to wscape and rebel, the more suspicious Harrison gets. Picking fights with your potential allies is also stupid.

Wyre: another problem. I respect her that she doesnt cause AS big of trouble as Jaila, but she still is an issue. However the respect she has with the new children could be uswful in an escape.

Nicolai: Forget this guy. He's trying to act like everyone's bodyguard, but i know why. Stupid prick. Just needs to drop the nice guy routine and show Harrison what a momster REALLY is.

Sage: He's got a god complex and is rather annoying. I find his power funny. As long as Minerva and I fight together he can't do anything. A weapon cant see illusions. Its just aware of the real around it.

Daxton: i dont mind this kid. He's got that childlike spirit. He just needs tp direct it. I wont scare him off like the others if he wants to talk.

Rune: Agh! I hate these shy timid types. So annoying! Get away from me before i change Minerva and cut you to ribbons!

One down, two to go.

Ashaficent said:
Daxton: Oh god, another moron who thinks being a Doll is all fun and games. STAHP.
Daxton: HOW DARE YOU THATS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT NOT WHAT I THINK I'LL FIGHT YOU !!!!!

You know how the smallest dogs are the most vicious

Like Chihuahuas

That's Daxton

CloudyBlueDay said:
Daxton: HOW DARE YOU THATS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT NOT WHAT I THINK I'LL FIGHT YOU !!!!!
You know how the smallest dogs are the most vicious

Like Chihuahuas

That's Daxton
Valentina: Ugh, so loud and annoying. Come at me, bruh.

And you know the type of mean kid that'll kick a puppy

That's Valentina

.......ok, she wouldn't kick a puppy. She loves animals :3 Humans not included, though.

Ashaficent said:
Valentina: Ugh, so loud and annoying. Come at me, bruh.
And you know the type of mean kid that'll kick a puppy

That's Valentina

.......ok, she wouldn't kick a puppy. She loves animals :3 Humans not included, though.
Daxton: *TACKLES*

Daxton's got a lot of fight in him but he ain't no big tough guy. xD And he'll neveeeer give up. So Daxton would just wake up and resume tackling Valentina.

Screen_Shot_2016_01_28_at_3_04_42_AM.png

Okay now for the fun part

Oh, this is fun! These relationships are gold.

For Jaila

> Aaqilah - creeped out, trying to work out what kind of person she really is, and if she can be trusted. Seems to be too happy for Jaila's liking, she has a secret Jaila is going to find out.

> Amelia - annoyed at how weak she is, Jaila pities her - though Ameila's submissiveness could prove useful. At least she isn't a threat ... Or is she?

> Valentina - secretly scared of her power - she could easily overpower everyone. Wonders how she survived for so long in such an evil place.

> Wyre - Jaila wonders if Wyre can be trusted enough to plan an escape route, or if she's just going to report back to Harrison. Wyre seems a useful ally.

> The twins - they seem like they want to keep themselves to themselves, they're deluded if they think that Harrison is going to keep it that way.

> Nicolai - finds his power frightening, and him a puzzle. He shifts so easily into the stage version. Maybe it's his nicer side that's for show?

> Sage - the biggest threat. Jaila will try to blend in so he doesn't need to bother with her, he could be deadly.

> Daxton - Smart, but a little stupid. He needs to learn what Jaila did, how to gain trust and then observe patiently, collecting information until it can be used to slip away. She might adopt him.

> Rune - Cute, if annoying. She doesn't like his powers so will stay clear away from him, though. He needs to learn to toughen up or he won't last a week.

Well, he doesn't really know anyone that well yet, but first impressions are important.

Aaquilah: 'She's so beautiful...but that's not why I like her. I really want to know what her deepest desire looks like...'

Amalia: 'She's quiet, like me...but that only makes her hard to talk to. I don't really mind her, but I don't think she could do me much good...I'm fascinated by her magic, though. I want to know more about it.'

Valentina: 'I get the impression she doesn't like me very much, but I feel like she's someone I can look up to. I wonder if I could get her to accept me...?'

Jaila: 'I dread the day she picks a fight with me...I feel like it's bound to come, sooner or later...'

Wyre: 'She seems kind, and I feel like I can go to her for anything. If I become friends with her, will Lord Harrison look kindly upon me, too? I also wonder about this 'Helios' she's always speaking to. I like it best when she plays music. I want to listen to her songs more and more...

Alex: 'He...really seems to hate me for some reason. I don't like him...or, I wish I could follow him, but I doubt he would let me...'

Minerva: 'More than anyone, I feel like I can relate to her. But I don't know her very well, yet...and I don't think her brother wants us to become friends...

I'm a bit jealous she has someone like that.'

Nicolai: 'I really like him! Not only is he nice, but he always seems willing to help. I want to become like that, too. One of these days I'll have to ask him about getting Lord Harrison to find my true master...'

Sage: 'So so so very tall...'

Daxton: 'He's new, like me, so I feel like I should stay close to him...I cannot understand though, why he's so desperate to leave...'

Himself: I'm Jean Valjean (ok I had to get that out of my system)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back