• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

"Well, Im not sure what to say. My mother lost a fight and was taken into a wild pack in my stead when I was eight....I used to travel miles at a time to find her, when it occurred to me that she was most likely a breeding bitch with own cubs.." Jane was growling at this point. "I think you would make a great mother for my pups..." Jane glared at Mag with vicious yellow eyes.

@poutysunshine

ZerRu575 said:
@TurtleGod
Banging on your dormroom door.

"Noones here then? Fine, fuck you too."

Leaves the door, walking briskly down the hall his jacket flowing behind him like a cape in the wind, he turns a corner, walking down the same hall other students need to use to get to the dorms.

"Fucking vampires and werewolfs, they need to get the hell outta here."

Rubbing his scar now, the adrenaline flowing thriugh his veins.
Amy & Azazel

After eating till they were full to the brim, Amy and Azazel took a small walk around the hall to help settle their stomachs. Well it was more like Azazel was carrying Amy on his back, he tried to scare her off by making biting motions at her. Amy let out squeals of delight, laughing like a child would. Their fun time were cut short by a loud male, yelling about how vampire and werewolf should 'get the hell out of there'. Amy's eyes looked ful of pure disbelief and anger. She jumped off Azazel's back, her eyes trained on the obstacle infront of her. "Why are you yelling that? Tell me why your yelling that you idoit!"

TerrinX said:
"Well, Im not sure what to say. My mother lost a fight and was taken into a wild pack in my stead when I was eight....I used to travel miles at a time to find her, when it occurred to me that she was most likely a breeding bitch with own cubs.." Jane was growling at this point. "I think you would make a great mother for my pups..." Jane glared at Mag with vicious yellow eyes.
@poutysunshine
Mag looked at the girl sympathetic as she spoke but slightly frightened as the girl changed before in her eyes. Her eyes widened when she noticed the girl's eye color change. She puts her hand on her face and stroked her, trying to calm her down. Mag gasped at Jane's words, making her speechless momentarily. "I..I'm flattered but I am in no shape to have pups anytime soon." Her face was flushed and her words were true, no care for pups was in her heart and she wasn't even sure about a relationship. @TerrinX

Mag wouldn't take the young girl's disrespect and showed part of her own wolf form. She pinned the young wolf down by her wrist and her legs outside the Jane's. Mag popped out her own fangs, larger and more developed than the younger wolf's. "Don't speak to me like that unless you ask." Her voice was slightly huskier in her wolf form and her eyes were a golden color similar to the girl's but less yellow. @TerrinX

Last edited by a moderator:
Jane growled and snapped at Mag, and with some effort, she flipped the teacher over, putting herself on top. Jane barked ferociously at Mag to get her to submit.

@poutysunshine

Mag was furious with the younger girl flipping her over. She whimpered and growled then kissed the girl, knowing this would distract her enough to give Mag an advantage. She flipped the girl over and smiled into the kiss. She had no plan on completely submitting the younger wolf this time. @TerrinX

"Im sorry" Jane said apathetically before her harsh Alpha wolf instincts came back and flooded the room with pharamones causing them both to go into heat. "Either you submit I will make you beg to breed my children"

@poutysunshine

Kain Veilborn

Kain Was walking in the direction of the commotion, when he heard others intercept the individual. The banging and yelling had stopped, which was enough for him to leave it be. Perhaps later he would give the pocket watch to the teachers. It would be wise to alert them to the presence of such a individual here at the school. With this in mind Kain made his way back into the school. He arrived at the front desk looking to the attendant. His gaze met the attendance cold blood red eyes, that seemed to examine every feature with great detail. His voice was calm yet held little emotion behind it" Greetings madam i would like to know where the opening ceremony is being held?" he stated.

@poutysunshine, @JaCrispy

(Didn't quite follow you so here's me responding the best I can)

Mr. Beckett had been on duty to sit at the front of the school in case any students were to arrive. He smiled politely at the student as he put down his book. "Hello there Kain. I am Mr. Beckett. The opening ceremony will be held before classes the day before they start. Your dorm with you name is at the front of the school on a list. Have a nice night." Mr. Beckett went back to his book, dismissing the student. @Lord Anubis

Frolicking in the sunflower fields, Quentin felt the odd, invisible tension from before when he had a flashback. He only felt it for a second before it disappeared in the field. The sun, seemingly standing still in the middle of the sky, bore down all of its rays on him and the sunflowers. He felt at once with the Earth in that moment. Never having experienced something like this before, he dozed off, the true beauty of the situation never escaping his thoughts even as he lost consciousness. The field of sunflowers floated in his dreams with him in the middle, staring down the ever-present sun.

A few hours later he found himself writing in his notebook again when he as asleep. This time it was a nice poem and not an erotic passage. He had a sleep-writing problem.

The Sun

By, THE GODS FROM ABOVE.

The petals reflect the sun,

but it hasn't yet won,

for "I" shall persevere

even if "I" seem like a queer

and although that word is rude,

Quentin is pretty much a prude (regardless).

What a day for relaxation!

Unfortunately, he needs to go on probation.

Quentin feels like the gods are hating

but in reality, they're just sk8ing.

The sun has nothing to do with this,

but all the while it's the very cause of this.

Don't let it get to your head,

or else you'll be laying in a hospital bed.

...The gods are pretty mean. Whatever the meaning of the poem is and why Quentin wrote it in his sleep, that still puzzled him. He put down the notebook which he didn't realize he brought with him and did a snow-angel in the flowers, the sun still beaming at him as he lay on the flowers. What kind of gods spend their day skating? Is there a heavenly skate park or something? These questions and more built up in his head until he fell asleep yet again, his body beginning to lightly sweat in his jacket. What a day to be alive, especially with no one around to bother him. A small smile remained on his face as he drifted away to another land of consciousness.

omgcaro said:
Luna Williams

Luna was quickly greeted with two people, no wolves as she could smell them. One was a stranger but the other, she knew him. She had met him before, he just smelt too familiar, she changed back to her human form, "Oh hello, wasn't expecting company." she laughed a bit then fixed her jean jacket and ruffled her hair a bit, she 100% had known this wolf but he looks much older, and taller than what she can remember '
Whats his name?' she asked herself.

"I'm Luna, and you guys are?"

@OhFallenMars @JaCrispy
Jordan watched as the girl changed into human form. "Im Jordan and this is Kaiden, it's nice to meet ya" he said with a grin as he held his hand out to shake. She seems nice. He thought to himself.

Hazel Moss

Hazel felt her face heat up brightly, her bottom lip tingling from the girls tongue. In some sort of push within herself, her tongue snaked out and drifted across the girls thumb. "No, I'm not pretty. You're the pretty one." She told the girl honestly, her tongue resting back into her mouth.​

@omgcaro[/center]

Luna Williams

Luna shook Jordan's hand, she smiled at both of them. '
Kaiden. I know him from somewhere. But where?' She thought to herself and then he spoke, that was not the voice she had remembered at it is much deeper now. Luna then replied, "Uh yeah I remember you, I knew you looked familiar. But I just don't recall when we've met." She let out a little shrug, it was quite odd though because she remembers him fully just where have they met before is what she kept asking herself.

@JaCrispy @OhFallenMars

Jane smiled faintly. She had done it, but why? At what cost? Mr.Gavin was now, for the next few months, pregnant with her pups...A serious matter indeed but Jane knew her instincts would keep her tied to the woman and there was no way out of it now. "I..I don't know what to say...I can't say why nor can I say sorry...It's just...A lot....." She stammered looking lost.

Jane sat on the bed with uncertainty and was feeling nauseous.

@poutysunshine 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back