• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Harley Q x P Ivy

Harley K

Bust :(
this is to be a romance thing between ivy and harley so please someone join and play with me.( ;) )(<3)(<3)(<3) To be honest i'm working on a fanfic of them and need inspiration to help me along. so yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so so far joker and harley got out of Arckham harley was caught and brought back however she is badly beaten up from her last fight with the joker batman knows ivy cares for harley so he asks her to try and wing her off of the joker if she does this and can also manage to get harley to behave along with behaving herself he may consider letting them out of arckham they now shear a slightly larger cell with a single bed. i'm currently having ivy tell harley she needs to get over joker thats as far as i got so far though.

ok.

I'm sitting on the bed trying to hold back tears, even though I am badly hurt from what Mr. J has done to me, I can't help but still love him, even though I know I shouldn't. My voice is cracking as I speak. "Red What am I going to do?"

I knew that, even as her friend, she would never listen to me, or reason for that matter, this WAS Harley I was talking about, but still, I could never watch her cry, even when I didn't have anything to lose.

"Listen, Harley." I said softly, sitting beside her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder, and putting my hand on top of hers.

"I know how much you love him, but he's not worth it. Not worth you." I tried to give my best, most sympathetic smile I could muster, knowing that given half a chance I would take out that no good clown once and for all for hurting Harley like this.

(ok ttyl i'll just post so you have something to respond to) I couldn't stop the tears now that Ivy was trying so hard to be sympathetic. I know how much she hates Mr. J. I shift slightly to give her a hug of thanks but the shift sends agonizing pain from my broken arm to my possibly cracked rib. Wish I had more of that morphine now. I try not to show the pain because I know it would just make Ivy more angry at Mr. J. "Mr. J loves me he just has a funny way of showing it. Besides he made me Red, I can never thank him enough for that. I wouldn't be here right now if he hadn't shown me how much fun life could be or shown me such love. I would never have met you or Selena or any number of my friends, if he hadn't made me laugh at our sections like he did." I stand up and walk to my small bookshelf I was allowed to have, picking up one of my old psych books. I chuckle to myself remembering how much I actually liked reading these. "Besides Red where is an insane girl like me going to find a man to love her more than the insane man who made her?"

Harley's words strung at my heart as she walked away, but I didn't let them show.

"I know that's what you think, but you don't need him anymore. Especially now. After everything he's done to you-" I stared towards Quinn making sure to have her eye contact before speaking again. "What he WILL do to you again, if you let him back into your life."

Ivy, leans herself back, leaning on her arms, giving Ivy *that look*. Besides why would you need a man, when you already have me? Ivy gives Harley a seductive grin, and a wink. I'm not really sure, at this point, whether or not I was being nice, or if I really felt that way. Maybe a bit of both. Either way I never showed any signs of restriction.

Before Harley was allowed a moment to process what I had told her, or to respond, I had gotten up, and walked up to her. I placed my hand gently on her face, carefully caressing a small bruise, as to not hurt her, but remind her of its presence. Then got closer to Harley, pushing her back slightly, with just my presence, then turning my head towards her ear before adding, in a low, almost raspy voice "You're right about one thing though Harley, the Joker did one thing right, making you..and we can both be grateful for that." I smiled at her again, before releasing her face, and walking back to the bedside.

I stood there stunned, Ivy had always flirted with me before but always playfully I could tell she wasn't serious. Maybe the doctors gave me some hallucinogens that i didn't know about, or maybe I have actually lost all of my senses because i couldn't tell if Ivy was joking. Frankly I didn't know how to feel about it either. Ivy was my one and probably only girlfriend and every time she flirted with me it made me feel special even more so than when Mr. J did. I sat down next to Ivy. "You're messing with me again right Red?"

I stared at Harley for a second with what I could only assume seemed to be a vacant stare, but in truth was full of thought. Was I just messing with her? Did I really still.. no, now wasn't a good time, anyways even if I really-

My line of thought was cut off by the sound of thunder outside, A storm? I smiled at Harley before getting up and looking outside. It had gotten dark, cloudy, stormy. I thought I would've known if a storm was approaching, I guess being so cut off from the world in here has effected her more than she thought..

"It's raining its poring the batman is snoring he went to bed after i bumped him on the head and didn't wake up until morning!"

I sang while watching ivy stare out our tinny bared window

I stared out the window, watching the small amount of growth outside blowing in the wind. Hearing Harley's singing brought me back out of my mind, and back into the real world. No matter how bleak it seemed at times, I was glad she was there with me. I smiled at her, leaning against the wall adjacent to the bed. "Now, what were we talking about again?"

"Ivy you were flirting with me just. Was that just your usual play flirting?" I asked as i laid back on the bed. "I couldn't tell I think the docts put me on something heavy." I say with a laugh trying to hide my nervousness.

I laughed to myself before walking over to her. "Oh, someone's feeling bold." I said, as I leaned down in front of her. "And what if it wasn't?" I asked in a playful, yet silky voice. I wasn't going to go there, but if she insists, I wont be the one to back down. I thought as I gave her a cheeky smile.

(I've got to go, but I'll be back on again later tonight)

I blushed and looked away. "No ones ever flirted with me other than Mr. J and usually that means pulling my pigtails and calling me stupid."

I watched her eyes for any sign of discomfort, not seeming to find one, I placed one of my hands onto her face and gently guided her gaze back to mine, while using the other to hold myself up above her. "Is that an objection?" I smirked, looking confident, but genuinely curious as to her response to such forward advances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back