• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Harem Roleplay?

CactusWren

Gruntiest of the Grunts!
Not in the sexual sense, obviously-- just putting it out there.

And yes, I'm the one playing the Harem.

I'm not a fan of addressing it as "harem" roleplay, but it's defined as, by TvTropes, a genre that has "one male lead and at least three (often a lot more) girls who are [usually] romantically interested in him, or at the very least are bound by circumstances to live with him. Gender Inverted Examples also exist, as do age-adjusted renditions for younger and older audiences."

I enjoy playing loads of characters (i.e. "the harem"-- around 7-9 and usually male, though I can do female as well) and having them interact with one or a few of other characters. I'm open to the roleplay being romantic and/or friendship-oriented, as long as we get to develop our characters and their stories together.

I'm a casual roleplayer, who likes responding in one to three paragraphs depending on the situation, and I really like grammar and spelling to be minimal of errors.

I also like to reply as much as I can! So if you're the type of partner that likes having multiple responses in one day I'm your guy. When I'm gone for days at a time I'll let you know.

I'm open to dark themes, good humor, and your own renditions to the plotline.

Note: I tagged it as "Realistic/Modern" but I'm open to other genres.

I have a few ideas as to what we can roleplay; if you're interested please respond below or shoot me a PM!

Plot Ideas

VILLAINS VS HERO
A league of super villains team up to create a device that will render their greatest nemesis (a super hero/heroine of your choice) free of their powers. However, thanks to a lucky break by your character, they accidentally turn the weapon on the villains and turn into completely normal denizens.
Not knowing where to turn to, the villains crash your hero's place and refuse to leave until they get their powers back.

This could take place in high school, college, or in the workplace-- I'm game for any age group.

THE DRAGON BROTHERS
There are a few princes cursed and trapped in a tower, and they need your character's help. Because they aren't princesses, knights haven't been too interested in saving them. In order to set them free, twelve challenges must be completed, and due to a magical amulet, only one of them can come out of the tower at a time.

Any age group is fine for this.

INTERGALACTIC MOTEL
An alien crashes in your character's backyard... and after that your character somehow becomes alien magnet. Your character's house/room is reputable as an "Intergalactic Motel", attracting aliens to stay there while they hide out or accomplish their objectives here on earth. Relationships develop as secrets are revealed, as well as possible romance when one of the aliens accidentally turns everyone into a human.

Any age group is fine for this.

Last edited:
Omg I'm in love with your plots, they sound so adorable. I'm torn between
the villains verses hero one and the supernatural butlers.
Nice! PM me when you decide which one you like best >v< We can start getting it ready and stuff c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back