• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Happy Things Always End (Zombie Apocalypse rp)

Akira felt the woman in his arms move, and slowed his pace as to not disorient her further. "Just lay still until I can get you to the top of this building" he said quietly, hoping that she wasn't seriously hurt. "We'll check on your baby once we reach the roof, is that alright with you?" He wasn't exactly waiting for an answer, and kept a steady pace up the stairs.

Claire lucked out on the crash. If she did get hurt seriously in any way, shape or form, both her and her little one would have been doomed. She was also a little buzzed. Thankfully, the rocking stopped as her rescuer had slown down. "Sure..." she responded. "I'm sorry, this baby means so much to me...I can't lose her..." A tear rolled down her cheek as she slowly moved her arms to hold onto her stomach. At her touch, the baby started kicking, which prompted her to cradle it. "Are...Are you a Doctor...?" she asked.

"Well... not for humans, anyway. If your baby's a car, then... sorry." Akira mentally kicked himself. He had to remember to tone down the sarcasm. He hissed as he nearly banged his head on a low hanging bar, instinctively turning slightly so they could pas through the small doorway and onto the roof. He laid her down, resting her head against a small wall surrounding the rim of the building. "Alright... here we go. My name is Akira. Akira Kyouka."

Akira was lucky that Claire was out of it, because if she actually heard that, he probably would have been slapped. After being set down, she was still cradling her stomach. Couldn't the Zombie Invasion wait until after she has the baby? Maybe then she'd have a fighting chance. Not like she can run in the condition she was in... Finally, Claire decided to introduce herself, despite being a bit delirious. "Akira...My name's Claire. Claire Branford." If he was a Car Doctor, maybe he can fix her car, they can both go find a safe place to hide. "Is there anyone else besides us? It can't just be you and me...Well, you, me and my little girl." For some strange reason, she felt relaxed. Claire then took a deep breath before resting a hand on her stomach. "By the way, I think I left the purse in the car after getting knocked out by that Truck. It has my Gun and Knife and other important stuff in it. If you may be so kind, Akira, maybe you can get it for me? If you do, I'll give you a kiss..." She smiled a bit before settling down. She must have hit her head really hard or something. Knowing her, she was going to have a huge headache later.

"There were some other people running with us, but i lost them when I pulled you out of your car" Akira replied. "And ill grab your purse after I make sure that you're okay." He gingerly touched the scrape on her forehead, happy that it wasn't bleeding heavily. "How does your head feel? Are you able to understand what I'm saying? Are you seeing double?"

Elizabeth noticed the man that had asked them if they needed help a few minutes ago arrived to the roof with a pregnant woman and smiled at her brother. "It's OK Brian, we're going to be fine" Brian didn't hear her since he was too busy fighting off tears. "Why don't you stay here and see if you find more people while I go help the others?" She said with a smile as she walked towards the man with the pregnant woman. "Hey, do you need any help?"

Adeline rolled over onto the roof and clutched her bleeding leg. Thin streams of blood rolled down her calf and stained her white converse red. She bit her lip and looked at the congregation of other people on the rooftop. "At least I'm not pregnant," she thought. The teen bit her left sleeve and ripped a small hole in the fabric. With her nails she shredded the sleeve off of the rest of the shirt. Then, with trembling hands, she tied the make shift bandage to her leg, not effectively stopping the bleeding, but slowing it down. She sighed and collapsed her head into her hands.

Akira looked up at the approaching people. "Could you stay here with Claire while I run back down to the street? There are some things we left behind that we need," he answered, standing up. "I'll be right back." Jogging now, Akira made his way down the fire escape, and into the alleyway. The zombies had croweded around the ladder, completely ignoring him as he slipped by them unoticed and back onto the street. A few more cars had crashed, and piles of bodies were scattered across the street. Before any of the zombies noticed him, he ran to Claire's car and reached into it, pulling out her purse. After, he ran to his own car grabbed his toolbox, and slipped back into the alley and up the fire escape.

When he touched the scrape on her forehead, it stung a bit, but that was the only visible injury that she seemed to have. Besides that, she was worried about her baby. It was miraculous enough that she didn't sustain a concussion or walk away with a Miscarriage. "I'm okay. I just have a scrape on the side of my forehead. That crash should have killed me, but I guess I got lucky..." She relaxed a bit.

Luckily she wasn't bleeding profusely, because that would be very bad. Excess bleeding during pregnancy would actually be harmful to the baby. She then heard footsteps and looked up to see a young woman, most likely a College Student if not any older, approaching, asking if she and Akira needed any help. "If you're a Doctor, that'd be nice. I'm just worried about my little one. Car Accidents and Pregnancy don't exactly mix..." She took another deep breath. She had another month to go. She watched as Akira went back down into the street to grab her purse and whatever he could have left behind when he went to get her out of the car. Claire continued to hold her stomach in a protective matter.

Aarom was tired he had been walking for awhile. He stopped at a house that looked like someone was there recently. He walked up to the window and peeked in and saw that it didnt look bad inside.

Sam heard a jarring crash nearby. After hearing the loud collision, he wondered if anyone survived, if no one did, free salvage! He decided that he would go investigate the crash. He began to walk in the direction of the sound that he had heard. After each step a new worry entered his head, "What if there are survivors?", "What if they think I'm infected before I can explain myself?" He tried to shake the thoughts out of his head knowing that he was running low on water. Maybe a bottled water truck crashed?. As he grew closer to the area where he heard the crash, he became more couscous, he would much rather see the situation before diving head first into it. Once he reached the source he looked down from the building he was on. It was vehicle crash, as he thought. After closer examination, he spotted a purse. He thought about taking it. It would be so easy, he could just run down, take it, and get back up onto the roof. Besides, the owner is most likely dead. Just as he was about to make his way down to take the purse, he heard someone jogging near. Sam scurried back up onto the roof and looked back at the car to see who it was. "Shit..." he muttered to himself as he saw someone had beat him to it. The dark haired man took the purse and a toolbox from the car. He also spotted movement on a building not to far. He watched a bit longer as the dark haired man ran toward the build that held the small group. He decided to watch this group, maybe they would get eaten up and he could collect the salvage.

Leo has been in the states for a month now, his English became fluent over time though his understanding of slang was thin and brittle. Sitting in his car he hummed to the tune of an old Russian Opera he had downloaded, illegally of course. He didn't care much for the world outside of his car, muffled screams and crashing of cars were somewhat unnoticed by him, people yelping sometimes and car crashes were common. Though the things that had just occurred were a little too much. Staring out of his window he watched as some cars clashed, people ran away from other people, climbing onto roofs, scavenging lost items. With a sigh he slipped out from behind the wheel of his car and onto the sidewalk of the street. His arms protruded as he gripped his car door and closed it. His suit perfectly aligned to his body type, his shirt collar slightly tilted, turning to the wreckage that had been created he saw several people attacking each other from nearby corners and alleys. "Americans," he mumbled as he looked himself over and realized his shoe was untied. Bending down he slowly did a loop, then another, then through a hole ting his shoe matching his other. A muffled growl came from his left, with a light glance he saw a woman walking toward him with the eyes of a beast. He looked her over then when he was in range of her, the crazed woman lunged at him. Stumbling at the unannounced attack he reasserted himself and gripped the side of the woman's neck and threw her against a nearby parking meter, slipping his gun from his side holster her pressed a button on the side with a loud click the safety switched off. As the crazed woman tried to stand up he kicked her back down and squeezed out three definite gunshots, one in the chest and two in the head. "Something is wrong here," he muttered walking to the back of his car he popped the trunk and began pulling his extra clips and bullet boxes. Five full clips, two small fifty bullet boxes of 9mm bullets, he knew of a few caches of weapons and ammo set up in the city buy a few Capos of multiple Russian mob families. After slipping the small boxes of bullets into the inside pockets of his suit he closed his car's trunk and turned toward the street where he looked over the situation at hand and mumbled,"Crazy Americans."

Akira sat down next to Claire, placing her purse down on the pavement. "There you go, Ms. Branford" he said, avoiding a sarcastic comment about the situation. Nothing good would come from that. "So, do we have a game plan? You know, about how not to die?" The young adult sat back, breathing slowly. He pulled his weapon off his back, letting it rest on the floor beside him.

Elizabeth chuckled and crossed her arms. "I wish I was but I can't really help you with injuries or... Babies" Elizabeth said calmly as she looked at her brother who was too busy staring at the destruction to care about anything else. Her attention returned to the man who had given the woman her purse and smiled. "We were going to the police department, you can come with us if you want"

"I can take you. My car seats about seven people, and shouldn't be flipped too easily. Besides, the police department should be a good bet- they run on their own water and electricity supply" Akira said, checking his toolbox one more time before closing and locking it. He pulled his weapon up and looped it onto his back, holding his hand out for Claire.

Claire slung her purse over her shoulder when it was given to her. "Sure, I'll come along." She took a deep breath as she felt another contraction. Afterwards, she grabbed Akira's hand and pulled herself up, even though it felt difficult because her stomach made it a bit harder for her to stand. "Okay, I need a place to lay down, so I'll just sit in the very back, is that okay?"

"Of course. Im pretty sure I cleaned her, so you shouldnt have to deal with any trash and the like," Akira said, picking up his toolbox. With a grunt, he slipped his weapon onto his back and stretched. Then he remembered that he had carried her up- how was she going to get down? Being pregnant can really restrict your full range of motion. "Here, let me help you down," he offered, holding out his arm for her to use as a crutch.

Sam became fed up with watching people sit around and decided to take advantage of the situation. He looked back at the car, "There has to be something in there." He tried to get a good view from the roof, but he would have to get close to take anything anyway. He looked back at the small group on the distant roof, then he made his way to street level.

Sam spent most of his time on the roofs, so when he got back to the ground. The destruction was much worse then he thought, as he made his way to the car he passed several dead bodies, one of them looked just about 11 years old, it reminded him of his little brother. He tried to fight off the thoughts of his brother, so his best bet was not to look at the carnage along the way. He had made it to the car, it was a nice car, the inside was nice and clean. He tried the door and to his surprise, it opened. He looked for anything of value, but nothing was found, "That dark haired guy must have taken all the good stuff." he mumbled to himself.

Sam was disappointed from the results of the car, but found another vehicle, this one was a van, "Vans are usually filled with all sorts of crap." He assured to himself. He made his way close to the window and peaked inside. He saw several things, trash, toys, and the seats nooks nested all sorts of old food remains. But the thing that sparked his attention was a first aid kit, he new he would need it. He tried to open the door, no dice. He thought about just breaking the window, but that would most likely set of the car alarm, that's the last thing he wanted to do.

He was just about to take his head off the window, then someone grabbed his head by the hair and smashed through the window. The alarm begin to sound off as if it was laughing at his pain. Sam grabbed his gun and aimed it above his shoulder and fired until he felt the iron grip of the hand loosen and fall. Sam spun around to see who his attacker was, it was a middle aged man, built like a tank, bite marks all over his arms. Sam winced, he felt like he had been hit in the head with a baseball bat. Small streams of crimson blood streamed down his face. He new he would need that first aid kit.

Rook said:
"Of course. Im pretty sure I cleaned her, so you shouldnt have to deal with any trash and the like," Akira said, picking up his toolbox. With a grunt, he slipped his weapon onto his back and stretched. Then he remembered that he had carried her up- how was she going to get down? Being pregnant can really restrict your full range of motion. "Here, let me help you down," he offered, holding out his arm for her to use as a crutch.
"Thanks." Claire wrapped her arm around him. She felt a bit better after resting for a few minutes. After all, the crash wasn't super hard or anything. It was going to be a long way down, which worried her. However, since she had people willing to help her, Claire was thankful that she wasn't alone and with other people. "By the way, what's at the Police Station? Is it a safe haven?"

My bad!

Luna ran out of the high school with three zombies tailing closely. She ran out to the parking lot to see two men fighting by a car. She was fumbling to get her gun out of her bag as she heard gun shots. She noticed one of the men falling and the other bleeding. She turned for a brief moment firing a series of about five shots and dropping all three. She ran towards the man still standing and slowed down once she got close enough to see the other man dead on the cold pavement.

"Im trying to remain calm right now, but what is going on. If you try and kill me I will shoot." She said her voice staying strong. She looked at him closely, waiting for any movements.

@Deadlykid

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam's head jerked to the side when he heard gunshots near. He saw a woman shoot three guys. "Hoh boy..." he said nervously as she ran towards him and asked him a question, threatening to shoot him if he dared move. He wiped some of the blood out of his eyes. "Well, as much as I love being shot at, I'll pass this time." He said sarcastically. "Not sure what is going on really, looks like people eating each other, then the eaten come back to life, turn all crazy and repeat the cycle." He explained. "Now don't shoot me, because I'm going to reach in and get a first aid kit from the van, as you might tell, my face is a little bloody today." He said as he dropped his gun hoping it would lower the chance of him becoming more of a bloody fountain then he was already. Then he began to reach for the van.

Leo looked back toward the alley ways and the street, neither were safe but staying away from the crowds is the safest route. He slowly tapped his palm as he walked to the door of his car and opened it, reaching down to his glove department he opened it and retrieved a thick bend of money. After slipping it into his pocket once again he pushed himself out of the car and slammed it closed angrily. Leo hummed as he made his way into an alleyway looking out over the area, leaning back he hopped onto a dumpster in a sitting position. A few voices could be heard overhead as he looked up seeing a few people but the one that had really stuck out to him was the pregnant woman. After a few seconds of analyzing the group he cleared his throat,"You people would not happen to inquire the reasoning of these attacks of these people, eh... would you," Leo asked in a loud deep voice, his words were combed with his deep Russian accent which stuck out like a sore thumb.

(Keep in mind he is peculiarly wearing a business suit)

@Shimakage Thunder @Rook

A tall boy and a smaller girl rushed down rampant hallways, fighting for their lives. Crimson blood immersed the lockers and flooring in random pools, deceased carcasses littered most of the ground. Some of them had already converted while others lied immobile. It was a nightmare.

Zero had his baseball bat which was being grasped tightly by his left hand while his right was being occupied by an individuals palm who's name was Elliot.

Many of the creeps were following behind the two. Their ravenous eyes searing holes in the back of their heads. Zero's looked along the sides of the walls frantically, trying his best to find the stairs so that they can get outside of the hell they were currently in.

The things didn't give up in the slightest, in fact, they were catching up. Elliot was trailing a bit behind Zero but with her hand clamped onto his, she knew that she'd be safe from those... Things while with him.

They weren't human, they couldn't be. They ate the human flesh, gouging their awful fingernails into the skin eagerly while feeding on the warm, red liquid.

Elliot cringed at the agony it has caused for so many poor victims. The thought of that happening suddenly gave her an outburst of energy and she ran faster. "The stairs!" She exclaimed, turning a sharp left and going down three stairs at a time.

Zero was surprised yet relieved by her sudden upheaval and followed right behind her, doing the same. "We're going to make it." He said, reassuring Elliot if she had any doubts, but mostly consoling himself.

They reached to bottom of the stairs and halted. It was worse on the bottom floor. More blood and guts layered on the tiles and way more bodies than before. Some people that they identified, from the short period of time they were there, were strung across the floor. Zero gagged and Elliot looked behind them, hearing the bodies tumbling down the stairwell.

Zero noticed the commotion and took the lead, sprinting off towards the already opened door with Elliot obediently following behind.

More of the freaks were following behind them as they sprinted outside, being blinded by the dreary sunlight. Both of them squinted but continued to run, a blind mouse leading a blind mouse.

The tall boy listened to their feet pounding on the pavement and figured they were in the parking lot. His vision, as well as Elliot's, cleared up and they saw two people. A man and a woman. Zero smiling but Elliot pulled slightly away from them.

"They could be dangerous..." She muttered, hoping that the two haven't seen them yet. "We're all on the same boat, Elli. It'll be okay." He said, throwing her his convincing smile.

The smile quickly disbursed when he heard the loud thuds of feet hitting the asphalt. He turned around and told her in a steady and calmed voice, "Go get the man and woman to help."

Zero patted Elliot's shoulder and didn't give her a chance to respond before running off towards the freaks.

Elliot frowned and started to go towards him but figured it would give him a better chance of survival if he had help. She dashed over to the two and yelled, "Get up and come help my brother!" It was a demand rather than her giving them a choice. She hoped they didn't shoot at her. 'This wasn't my brightest idea of doing this...' She thought.

Zero swung, bashing them left and right. He tried to keep a distance between him and them but they were so persistent. Even on the ground they would attempt to grab at his ankles. Lucky for him, their work was sloppy. They didn't all attack at once- mostly they scratched at each other to get to him first. He was quick enough to jump out of the way of their attacks and continue to slam the bat down on them.

@Deadlykid @Lexi Whittaker

Probably never going to post something that long again unless I'm inspired...))

Sam was just getting the first aid kit open when yet another person approached. "They just keep coming..." He muttered to himself, displeased with having two encounters in one day. He didn't like the idea of traveling in groups, because he didn't want to become attached to anyone and have them die. "People are just burdens." he thought. He kept his eyes fixated on the new arrival. When she demanded they get up he almost scoffed. But then, she mentioned her brother. "Brother" he thought. He dazed, thinking about his own brother, how he couldn't save him, just having to listen to him scream. "Help my brother!" echoed in his mind once more and he snapped back to reality. He took the bandage and sprang up. "Wont let it happen again." he mumbled to himself. He asked the new arrival where her brother was and bolted immediately to the location. As he ran he wrapped the bandage around his head like a bandana. He drew his knife and sliced the connection from the roll of bandage. As he got closer to the school he drew his gun, and dashed in, without any second thoughts.

@Ktyria

((Heh, he looks like Rambo.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back