Other HAPPY BIRTHDAY JPAX

BlueClover

*Jumps Through Window*
Hello there everyone who reads this! It’s that time of year where I get to celebrate my best friend in the whole wide world. Again, happy birthday Jpax!

You’re turning 16, we’re officially the same age. It’s been almost two years since we met and I’ve never been happier. The rps we’ve done, the stories we’ve created, and the feelings we’ve shared. It’s all been so much fun, because
I never thought I would have a friend like this. Someone who will stand by my side and pick me up when I’m down. And I’ll make sure to be able to do the same, because that’s what Shammy does best!

This turned into a thank you letter but I’m just so happy to have you! Anyways, it’s time to celebrate and enjoy, you’re the queen today so do what you want. And I got a special song that you might enjoy

D duegxybus BriiAngelic BriiAngelic YoungX YoungX Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Lappi Lappi

Hello there everyone who reads this! It’s that time of year where I get to celebrate my best friend in the whole wide world. Again, happy birthday Jpax!

You’re turning 16, we’re officially the same age. It’s been almost two years since we met and I’ve never been happier. The rps we’ve done, the stories we’ve created, and the feelings we’ve shared. It’s all been so much fun, because
I never thought I would have a friend like this. Someone who will stand by my side and pick me up when I’m down. And I’ll make sure to be able to do the same, because that’s what Shammy does best!

This turned into a thank you letter but I’m just so happy to have you! Anyways, it’s time to celebrate and enjoy, you’re the queen today so do what you want. And I got a special song that you might enjoy

D duegxybus BriiAngelic BriiAngelic YoungX YoungX Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Lappi Lappi

I CANTLIKETHISENOUGH THANKU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back