• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Happily Ever After

Drunk. Shiloh was incredibly drunk... drinking at least five handles of alcohol in the span of knowing this group and it was starting to hit her like a ton of bricks.

Whatever that man was, he was already cursed. she had no idea if she even succeeded in anything, she just waved her finger and wooosh.

"I'm tired now...." the fairy said flopping face first into the dirt. Green dust poofing out of her as she fell.

--

Edith rolled her eyes at red. Seriously. She thought she went over this whole thing with her about taking fucking orders. Princess or not....they were equals in whatever they were doing.

Edit wasn't some sort of dog....

Thought the woman who just wanted to be a royal knighr. You had to ask what her motives were honestly.

But she sprinted over. There was no one there. "So a princess. Magical enemies and probably More. Really misled me on the whole family forcing you into shit. from where I stand there's no conflict at all."

So thanks for playing on my sympathies, but she kept that to herself.

She turned her head to see shiloh....dead?...on the ground. "how powerful are fairies anyways?"

Not hey....I wonder if she's ok....we should check on her....

Oh edith ...

"Oh don't even start." Red snapped back to Edith. She just saw a ghost from her past, someone she never hoped to see again. Dealing with Edith was not something she wanted to add to her list of stresses. "I don't want to be married to some forty year old man, or any man at all. I left to be married off, despite my very loud reservations. I got fed up and escaped these troops to meet you all because I didn't want to be married."

For a minute she sighed, not much caring about the situation at hand. She had to babysit an idiot girl, an all powerful alcoholic, a dog-murderer, and an airhead*. Her only help was her twelve year old niece, a girl who had hardly ever seen beyond their castle walls. Life was unfair sometimes, but in this case Red had made her decision. She and James both knew it was this or get married, and she didn't plan on ever marrying the type of person she wanted.

"And don't think i noticed you ignoring what I told you to do. Next time I tell you to do something during a battle, do it. It isn't about me being some bigshot princess or whatever you'd call it. And I don't care about leading this group, you can have that title. But my niece and Chase are both too inexperienced to deal with things like him. You are the strongest swordsman(woman) in the group, hands down, so if I tell you to go make sure someone like the man who just attacked us is incapacitated, do it. Otherwise you put Alice in danger."
Red glared at Edith as she said the last sentence, making her point clear. "And if Alice is hurt because of your actions, I will not hesitate to end you."

With that said, Red walked over to check Shiloh's pulse, making sure the woman who saved her was okay. She had a pulse, somehow - How much of her blood was blood and not alcohol - but she wasn't conscious. You didn't run out of energy, did you really pass out because of your drunkenness? Idiot. Red called one of the unharmed guards to help her as they took the unconscious Fey to a cot.

Alice was still thinking about her aunt when the strange boy approached her. He was covered with dirt, enough that nobody would have let him within a mile of her parent's castle. But despite that he was still really pretty. It was weird, he seemed like the type to be unaffected by anything. No matter how he presented himself he would always seem to emanate that strength.

Alice immediately did a mental exercise to compose herself before speaking to him. "I'm fine." She smiled to him. He was so sweet, getting concerned for her despite the chaos that just happened. "My aunt Red, is just worried, and it makes me worried. That's all." Alice did her best to sound cheerful and positive, it was best not to worry people for no reason.

As the shield encased her Chess froze in fear. She flashed back to her childhood. The harsh beatings, the loud noises every day, those four walls. Her past was the only thing that can stop her, she could traumatize She remembered being put into a small dark box, the walls encasing her inside with no escape. She he couldn't breathe.The walls around her were getting harder and harder to hold onto. She gripped the ground and breathed heavily. She was in shock and afraid, she was returning to the day she nearly drowned. She closed her eyes waiting for the water to envelope her.

However, just like the last time she saw light instead of cold murky darkness. A dark figure was infront of the light at fitrst she thought it was jack and her heart raced. Instead of Jack, Chase looked down at her. She was surprised and overjoyed, she would have been able to move in time but he picked her up and took her in his arms.

It was a odd feeling of Deja vu, she laughed and shook her head. To think for a moment I thought he was Jack. Have I gone mad? Not hearing a second voice in her head respond she sighes with relief. Happy she purred as he carried her towards a girl who seemed somewhat interesting. She looked up as the monkey landed on his head. (Fun Fact: the cat family's actual enemy is the monkey, not the dog.) She gave a low moan of disapproval before completely ignoring the monkey. She gave a young and small humph! Before looking back at the girl. She tilted her head right to left curious at to who she was. I wonder if the Joker knows? I hate how he isn't answering me. Foolish man, probably playing with his cards.

She sniffed the air around her and noticed a hit of something warm that made her like the girl. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she began to purr.

(Boom! Posted.)

"Told me what to do..."Edith went red in the face. "Listen here, the next time you tell me what to do my boot will be lodged so far up your ass you won't see straight!" Edith snapped.

She wanted to deck Red across her smug little face right now. She didn't ASK to watch Amanda...albert...whatever. She didn't ask for this group to follow her. She didn't ask for some drunk to sing songs and say she was supposed to do some...mission.

She just wanted to make it to Havia, prove she was good enough for the training of the Royal Guard and continue on with her life.

No. There were monkeys that stole shit, singing fairies and just....the fuck. "i'm not going to do anything to hurt your niece but I wasn't even ASK to watch your niece. I was tied up in a tent and just TOLD to. I told you in the alley if this is going to work you can't treat me like a fucking servant."

(Edith has the social skills of a....nat...a nat might have more social skills...)

--

Still breathing. She had more booze in her than blood or any other part of her. As Red felt for a pulse, Shiloh yawned her eyes opening lazily and smiled at Red. It was just a blur of vision but she saw her face. "Can I be your happy ending?" Her index finger pressed against her lips as Shiloh's eyes went shut she was drifting to a drunken stupor. "Don't tell Blue...she'll..."

out cold, she trailed and didn't finish her sentence as guards picked her up. A pile of green dust where she stood.

Chase scratches the top of the Kitties head. "You sure sweety?" Chase might not be good at fighting, in fact he was horrible at fighting he was gonna get someone killed one of these times, But he was good with people. And Chase could tell something was wrong with Alice. He fake smiles weren't fooling him. "You know... people always say petting kitties makes things better. You know. If something was wrong... Even though nothing clearly is. I'm Chase by the way. This is Nellie and this is... Actually I don't know what this kitties name is. But she is very sweet and I think she likes you"

Nellie jumps on Alice's head and grabs her face looking perplexed for a sec before letting go and resting on her head. "I don't know what you are talking about Chase. She looks fine to me."

"Exactly. But kitties make everything better."

"Monkeys are better."

"Nellie.... The kitty is wonderful and soft and nice to pet. Oh stop pouting!"

"I'm not pouting....." Nellie said who was clearly pouting on the girls head because she wasn't the animal at the center of attention.

Red ignored Edith's rant as she carried the Fey to the tent, smiling at the drunk woman's words. She was cute when she wasn't forcing people to sing against their will. But she still had no self control, Red had seen her sober once. Sort of.

Once she had set Shiloh in the cot, Red's smile faded. The girl was being dealt with. Words didn't calm her, so maybe beating the shit out of her would help. Complaining was fine. Acting like a jackass was fine. But twisting the generosity of her brother into a threat, making it seem like he forced her into this...

Slander against such a good man, that was not something she would stand for.

Red took off her quiver, dropped her bow, and balled her hands into fists. Edith was getting it.

When Red got close enough, she threw one punch directly at Edith's face, well aware that Edith would block it. She did have some knowledge of how to fight, after all.

Once the girl did exactly as expected, Red kicked her in the stomach, temporarily throwing herself off balance with such a forceful attack.

All of Alice's problems seemed to fade into the background at the sight of such a weird critter. It was a cat, she knew that from all her books, but she'd never actually seen one before.

It was so cute. Alice took the permission to pet it and immediately did so, beaming. The boy was right, cats made everything so much better.

"This cat is the cutest thing in all the world. She's so adorable!" Alice said, practically jumping with joy. "Oh, and the monkey is cool too, I guess." That was practically an afterthought, she barely even noticed Nellie as she messed around.

Chess purred as Chase scratched her head, she loved it so much. She began to vibrate with happiness, even if the silly monkey tried to prove she was better. Chess loved being adorned with complements it made her purr even louder with joy. When he said that they were softer to pet, she nodded and she gave a happy, little.

"Mew!!"

As if to invite her to pet her. She looked at the girl and purred loudly as she pet her. I do love this, it feels so good. I may have a human form, but I am just a cat in the end. She rubbed her head towards her head nudging Alice to pet her more. She licked the girl's thumb and gave another cute.

"Mew!"

She scrunched up her hind legs up against Chase's chest and hopped into Alice's arms. She reached up and licked the girl's face. I wonder what it is about her? She's just so full of light and goodness. She rubbed her face against her's.

"Meowwww"

Edith saw the punch, and her cockiness got the better of her. If she was thinking straight instead of inwardly condescending Red she would have seen the kick. No. She just saw the punch and was in mid smirk when Red's foot knocked the wind out of her.

Two steps back Edith, was about to punch back, stopped herself. About to spit in her face, but she spit on the ground instead. "I agreed to help you get your weapons. You got them. We are done." It took every bit of strength in her to say that gritting her teeth instead of lunging at her and making her eat dirt.

Her fist clenching the grip of her sword she released it and turned around. She walked to her shield, picked it up and continued.

She had her map. She knew she needed to go west....she'd find the fucking dragon on her own.

That's how she did things anwyays. Alone.

"That's right, just run off! Get yourself killed, see if we care!" Red called to Edith, her face red with anger. She didn't even fight back. The fucking coward didn't even try. Whatever. They didn't need her, Alice could complete her travels without Edith. They had Shiloh, that was all they needed.

With that drama done, Red reentered Shiloh's tent and took her place at the cot beside her. Sure she had the royal tent, but Alice deserved one more night of peace and quiet. With that done, Red quickly fell asleep, exhausted from such a long day.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Edith?" Chase turned around catless. He didn't really know what was going on but Edith was his first friend and she was walking away! Where was she going? He started after her, then Nellie jumped on his head.

"Where are you going?"

"After Edith! She is walking away!"

"What about the little girl? and that Red chick? and Shiloh?"

"But Edith is going that way I'm sure she is just scouting ahead! But she shouldn't do that alone!"

"You think she is just.... Yeah kid that's what she is doing. But you know what why don't you go watch the little girl I'll go after Edith and keep her company."

"But... You're a monkey."

"And much more competent than you are!"

"... okay... But I really think-!"

"Go! I'll go with her!"

Chase pouted but he thought they would be back so he turned around and walked back to Alice and the kitty. Nellie jumped off of his head and chased after Edith who was storming away. It didn't take long for her to catch up and she hung from a tree a bit in front of her.

"I think you were right. I think too may people were telling you what to do. And no one should ever tell you what to do!"

Edit thatcher lost everything in a day. She was a baron's daughter. She wasn't rich like royalty but she lived a comfortable life and was one of the very few girls who had the privilege to be educated. She could read and write and had excellent analytical skills.

Sure marrying a forty something year old man wasn't ideal hut she would have moved up in the ranks and could have taught her children to fight for their dreams since she had no one in her corner to tell her to fight for hers.

But she had made a decision this morning when she stole a squires clothes and competed. In that decision she lost her honor, her family and was second's away from losing her life. Instead she was exiled and could be killed at any moment for having the odacity to still dress like a man.

When she made that decision she understood what she would be doing and what she would have to go through. If she lost everythinget she ever knew she would be damned if some hot headed spoiled brat of a princess tried to dictate her actions.

This was her life. And if she was going to have to rebuild it she'd be damned if she allowed others to tell her what to do.

Angry and prideful edith stormed off. the sky was pitch black but themail stars shown as some sort of lighting.

Hearing the scurrying she drew her sword to see nellie. "Go back there nellie." She snapped. But then nellie said she was right. Grumbling she put the blade jack. "If you're trying to butter me up to tag along.. it's kind of working...."

She paused. "But you should get back. This is my quest. I can't have you idiots getting killed based on what I want to do so....go annoy chase and keep that car away from him."

"Aww, you're just the cutest, I wish I could take you home to show you off!" Alice said to the kitten, still mesmerized by her. All of her fears, worries, and troubles seemed to vanish as she pet the little thing. If only there were more of them in her granddad's castle, maybe then the mood wouldn't be so sour.

Unfortunately her petting session was interrupted, Chase and the monkey ran off, and Red had gone into her tent. "Wonder what's going on..." She said aloud before looking at the kitty. "Wanna go see what's happening?" Alice asked, smiling at the little kitten.

Chess purred as Alice petted her she was so very happy. She would have even smiled if the petting suddenly stopped. She looked up at Alice as if to say hey! Why'd you stop petting me?! She looked around and realized that Chase, Edith and Red were separating. She had to get the group back together. It took way too much time to individually hunt others, groups are easier. She looked at Lucas and gave a happy,

"Mew!"

In agreement. She rubbed up against her and then climbed onto her tiny shoulder. She wobbled for a minute but was able to rest herself on her shoulder. She rubbed up against her cheek and purred, wrapping her tail around Alice's neck so she wouldn't fall off.

They didn't have to go far, Chase was already walking back by the time they decided to move. Alice met him halfway, but his expression said something was wrong. She held the cat in her hands and offered her to Chase, smiling. "Cats make everything better, right? Whatever happened we can figure out tomorrow."

She was curious, of course. But it was getting dark out and the girl Red apparently wanted help from was gone. If anyone could take care of themselves, it had to be her.

"Nope!" Nellie told her smiling and upsidedown. "I personally find myself following the person who causes the most trouble and even though Chase is a walking disaster you are much more interesting! Besides Chase is safe, I think that cat likes the little girl now." Besides, have you met me? I'm more likely to get you killed than you are to kill me!" She flipped down onto Edith's shoulder. "So where are we going my friend? because I'm staying here to bug you!"

--

Chase trudged back to Alice looking concerned and he kept looking over his shoulder at the forest. He only smiled when he reached up to give Chess a scratch on her head. Cats did make everything better.

He sighed. "Edith is scouting ahead or something and Nellie said I should stay here... But it's getting dark though and I'm worried! I mean... They should be back before tomorrow right?"

He fidgeted with his fingers and kept reaching up to run his hand through his hair. It made his hair pull back before falling back into it's rumpled messy place.

"Maybe... Maybe I'll just go after them! It's not too dark out, I mean the stars and moon totally make things bright!" Sure the stars were out but the moon was only a small sliver and offered like no light.

Alice let Chase finish, of course, but after he was done speaking she just shook her head. "Nope!" She was still smiling, trying to reassure him. He had to realize that Edith was probably perfectly capable of taking care of herself. "I'm also worried, but if Red trusts her to take care of herself, we have to too!"

She was faking it, obviously. The man from earlier was still out there, probably close by the camp. Edith was all alone despite this, despite the guy that scared even Red. If they went to look for her they would be just as at risk as Edith was, except Alice wasn't a fighter and Red never said Chase was strong. They would only make things worse.

Chase....

"That kid is going to get himself killed...." she didn't get why she even cared if he would be OK or not....but she did. He was like a puppy that needed to be protected.

Edit sighed, resigning to the monkey on her shoukder. She stiffened when she said friend. But tried to let it sliDe. "We are going west to the dragon. I have to figure out where we are relation to my map do plan is to follow this road until we get to a town. Town has a name we find that name on the map of can better plan my journey. And if you're coming we aren't going to stop tonight. I want to get some distance from....I just want to get some distance. .... I have to figure out how I could buy a horse...that will get us there faster."

(We can skip until morning )

Shiloh stood infront of the tree. Black lightning lighting up the sky. A bolt hit the tree, green fire erupting at the branches. A pain hit her gut, she looked down and saw red sticky blood pouring out of her stomach.

Shiloh shot up from the cot in a cold sweat. She woke up crying in pain. Her hands going straight to her stomach.

no blood. She was fine. The headache of being sober....now that was real. Wincing she peered out to see the sun was out and shining bright.

--

Edith had walked the path until the sun had begun to rise. Which would be close to 5 in the morning. It was a good eight hours of straight walking. Every fiber of her body exhausted. When she began nodding off, Edith went just a little off the the beaten path. "Ok monkey...three hours. ok. then we..." She yawned cutling up by a few trees..."Three hours..."

Edith felt the cold iron of the a blade against her throat. She opened her eyes to see Lord Cunningham standing above her holding the blade.

"Miss Thatcher. I see you have been disobeying exile. I've decided there's a way to get your honor back....if you're interested."

"Bite me." Edith growled, trying to get up but his boot slammed on her rib cage. "Always a feisty one. Even when you were little."

"Mom, I'm fine. I promise." Alice said to Melissa, trying her best to calm her mom's fears. Her hair was being fixed up by the invisible force of her magic while she spoke into the mirror, enjoying the first actual conversation with her mother in weeks.

"Okay, it just worries me when you're so far from home." Melissa Liddell had been awake for more than a few hours already, the duties of the court mage keeping her from sleeping more than a few hours each night. Despite her lack of sleep, Melissa still had her beauty, looking as though she was in perfect health. "You know you can contact me whenever you need help. I'm always avaliable for you. How are you enjoying your first adventure?"

Alice lit up when her mother asked about that. Talking about her trip was the whole reason Alice wanted to talk. "It's amazing! There's this boy Chase, he's super nice and cute, and Aunt Red is great as always. There was a weird guy here earlier, he scared Red but she tried to fight him anyway. Then this scary dust magic lady came and-"

"Who?" Melissa interrupted, her voice suddenly changing from the kind mentor to panicking mother.

"Her name is Shiloh, she's really cool and nice but her magic is really loud and creepy. Like the opposite of you or this other girl's sword." Alice had no idea what was going on, why was her mother suddenly so afraid? The woman was nice, she even saved Red.

"Alice, wa--h her. Come b--k and let me know what y-- found out as so-- -s --u learn s--eth---. Please." Melissa suddenly lost all 'signal', both her voice and image rapidly faded away.

Alice was petrified after that, with no idea how to handle that information.

Red immediately jumped into action when Shiloh screamed, her knife at the ready. "What is it, are we being attacked?" She looked to both sides of the tent before approaching Shiloh, who seemed to be grasping her stomach.

There seemed to be no danger, but Shiloh still looked like she was in pain. "Is everything okay?" Red asked, having no idea what was going on.

When Edith collapsed Nellie was already long asleep on her shoulder. The fall woke her up for a few seconds then she grumbled, shifted until she was more comfortable, then fell asleep on Edith's face.

Lucky for her she actually woke up when she heard someone coming towards then and her instincts kicked in and she scampered up the tree completely forgetting that Edith existed until a voice woke her up further... Huh. A sword... That doesn't look too friendly.

For a moment Nellie considered ditching Edith... doing what she always did. Leaving when stuff got too tough...

Then she came up with an idea that was too fun to not try. She was gonna pull a Chase.

"Kamakazi!" And the little monkey dropped on the guys head, covered his eyes with her hands and pulled on his ears with her feet.

--

Chase yawned waking up in the tent the little girl led him to before... There were other people in here. Some soldiers or whatever But he had slept... WAIT! Edith and Nellie should be back by now! He bolted up in the cot and jumped out from under the covers. He took them with him for a bit stumbling as they got twisted around his legs. He eventually got out of them and stumbled out of the tent with the guards chuckling following him. He ran to the tent he saw Alice go into last night. He stood outside and called in since there was no door to knock on.

"Alice! Alice! Is Edith back yet? Have you seen her? Well I guess if you are still in your tent then you probably haven't but I know where you are so I came here first... Oh yeah and good morning!"

"It wasn't just your honor you stripped. My son lost to a girl. Our family honor is damned because of you....but I know how you can-" He growled as a monkey from nowhere lept from the trees on his face. Edith swiftly kicked his legs in her crouched position, knocking him on the ground. As he fell, she got to her feet and grabbed Nellie with one hand.

"WE ARE STEALING HIS HORSE!" Edith yelled. The white stallion was right there, hopping on it the beast almost flung her off, but she maintained the handles and the two of them took off.

Cunningham got to his feet stomping his foot to the ground. She could run....but she was going to make it worse for himself.

--

No blood. She was fine but she was still holding her stomache. Red entering the tent let a blinding light hit her eyes that she winced and moaned. The hangover was brutal. She felt like hammers on her brain.

"Bad dream..."

Great, there was atleast six inches of green fairy dust around where she slept. Shiloh sighed. She hated that little ability of hers. "Do you think any of your men know a good hangover cure?" She tried to smile, rubbing her temples. "Where's Edith....i'm hoping she didn'tpiss off any of your soldiers to start a war with Cascain and Havea."

((So my entire post was deleted by the server maintenance. This is the less good version because I'm very annoyed))

"I'm sorry Chase, I haven't seen her. You're right that I haven't left this tent." Alice said, being broken out of her trance by the boy. "Can you take me to Red, please?" She needed to speak to her aunt, she was the only person who might understand what Melissa said.

Red nodded when Shiloh mentioned the dream. She knew all too well what it was like to have nightmares.

...Of course, her sympathy immediately died with the Fey's next comment. "Actually I do, it's called not drinking enough to kill a baby elephant." Red responded, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

And then the second half came in. Edith. "She left. We got into a disagreement yesterday. I kicked her, she decided she was done." Before she could stop herself, Red continued to speak, "Good riddance, I say."

You're an idiot. Edith probably means well, she's just too stupid to talk to people like they are more than just animals. Red wanted to hit herself for that last comment, or get hit. She deserved it.

The fairy grinned at the princess, her pointed ears and impish face more aware with a twinkle in her green eyes. "I drank enough to kill a full grown Elephant. Not my record but....." green dust and her flask was there. A rememedy for a hangover was more booze. Just enough to dull what felt like screwdrivers in her brain.

Edith left....alone. in a country that had very right to execute you while you impersonated a man....in her squire suit. Shiloh groaned rubbing the temple of hWe head. "Red, she's my charge. I need to find her....before she does something stupid."

Edith was....well....

But she did get the shield to worl, a true hero could only do that....and she did look after red at Shiloh request when there was no obligation. There was a reason edit was important....somewhere...

And what she went through with the council in defense of edith Shiloh twitched remembering the pain blue inflicted. She shook it off. To go through that and have her charge die...well then.

Hopping out of the city Shiloh lost balance, her body not handling yesterday's booze well. "I remember what I said. I meant it....but I gotta do fairy duties." Green dust and she was goNe.

Only to teleport ten feet out of the tent face first into the dirt everything hurting and getting hazy in her vision.....damn it....

(Shiloh had Too much to drink. When I have a handle I'm vomiting for hours and can't function correctly. Shiloh drank enough to kill six people with alcohol poisoning...)

Whoo! That was fun! And she thought she was much better at jumping down on people than Chase was! She wasn't too happy when Edith just snatched her off of the mans head. She was not just some item to be dragged around after her... Then Edith mentioned the horse.

Nellie clung to Edith's arm with all her might as the thing reared back almost tossing the two of them off. She DID NOT like horses. Sure she would catch a ride on anything from dogs to elephants, but NOT horses. They were big, they were unstable, and her legs weren't long enough to control the stupid beasts... It's not her fault. She hasn't liked horses since before she even got this curse. It wasn't like she was afraid of them... okay... she was afraid of them. And now Edith had her on one.

"GET ME OFF OF THIS DEATH TRAP!" She screamed her tail constricting around Edith's arm in fear.

--

"Red?" Chase was confused for a second, worry the only thing on his mind. Then his hand stops halfway through running through his hair and his hair becomes more rumpled than usual. "Oh right! Red!... Um... I don't know where she is... Do you know where she went? I mean I can go with you and stuff. but I'm not exactly sure where she went. Although... I might know where Shiloh is!" Last night when he was being led to a tent to sleep in he passed by a tent that he thought was leaking green dust... He wasn't sure since he was ushered by pretty quickly but he figured that would be a good place to start!

"Come on!" He held out his hand to the girl and when she took it he led her towards the mysterious tent... Only to find Shiloh face first on the ground ten feet in front of it.

"... Shiloh?"

"Oh damn it Shiloh! Don't use your magic so much, you might kill yourself." Red ran outside, following just behind the fairy. Good, maybe today you might not drink. Oh who am I kidding. Red laughed at her internal monologue, realizing the insanity of her situation. Who would have thought that she would go from a lone girl in the woods to a princess, and then spend her morning trying to keep a fairy from vomiting a whale's worth of booze.

She went from a girl with almost nobody in her life to having a loving family, a rival who actually challenged her, a Goddess for a travelling companion, meeting a talking monkey, and watching a man turn into a dog. She also saw James and Alice again, and was was given the chance to spend time with her young niece.

Of course, she had also nearly died, was caught by Javik, watched another human(ish) die, had her family ring (which she found stuck to her hair while changing into her sleepingwear) stolen, and watched her brother resign himself to his fate.

It had only been a day, but so much had already happened. If the rest of their travels were anything like their first day was, they would be overwhelmed with chaos.

Alice followed Chase to Shiloh before finding both of them in front of a tent, Shiloh looking barely conscious. Once seeing that the princess rapidly moved into medical mode, her wand and book both ready to heal her...

...Unfortunately Alice forgot all about her healing spells. Embarrassed, Alice silently put both her book and wand back in her bag and stood behind Red, waiting for her to be finished.

Shiloh groaned, covering her ears as Chase's loud obnoxious stomps echoed in her ear drums and he decided to basically scream every syllable out of his mouth. (Chase wasn't loud, but to shiloh he was, especially today) "Quieeeet...please for the love of humanity....please shut your face...." she wanted to cry.

There was the little girl who was afraid of her earlier at her side, Red. They were all being loud. They might as well crash cymbols in her ear drums. She forced herself to sit up and drank from the flask to make it go away. To some extent it would, but really, she was just promoting the alcoholic destruction on her body. Wincing from the sun she sighed.

"I might need help teleporting to Edith.....just a..." her face green from sickness and not her magical color, she vomited on Chase's shoes.

--

Fuck that man! FUCK THAT LIFE!

Edith cackled a laughter of excitement, liberation and a little bit of selfish delight as she just sped up the stallion. "THIS IS A FREEDOM HORSE NELLIE! FREEDOM! He thinks he can just follow me and kill me. I AM EDITH THATCHER! I AM UNSTOPPABLE!"

Dear god....edith shut your face and just...just realize what you are doing. Stealing a horse from a Lord while still committing a crime punishable by death...just stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back