• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hannah's Role Play Ideas

Chloe Elaine

Coffee Addict
Hey there!

I have some ideas for role plays that I would like to do.

And so, without further ado, I present to you my ideas-

Roadrunners- (Modern/Realistic) ~1-2 people wanted~ {females and males}

Two/three "dangerous" teenagers escape from a court-ordered, corrupt, long term Juvenile Confinement Facility during the distraction of a fire. They are being hunted down by the authorities. Their faces are plastered on everything; posters, newspapers, flyers, television, etc. How will they avoid being caught? How will they evade going back to the lying, abusive facility? Their journey is ready to begin.

Mind Your Step- (Futuristic/Fantasy?[types of monsters, maybe?]) ~1-2 people wanted~ {females and males}

(The Cell, anyone?)

It's the year 3022. Two/three con men work together to run a con, pretending to be able to enter your mind and erase away bad memories, doubts, and any other undesired thoughts. While they are able to infiltrate the subconscious, thanks to a machine one of the brilliant members of the team invented, they don't do what they promised. Instead, they steal everything necessary to gain access to all of your accounts and rob you blind. One day, a young woman comes in search of their 'help'. She explains that she needs these particularly... disturbed thoughts removed. No problem, they claim, and set up shop. They enter the woman's mind, find what they need to rob her, and, to their dismay, discover that they can't escape. Even worse, they find that this woman's 'disturbed thoughts' are alive, and dangerous.

Whoops You're Dead- (Modern/Fantasy?[ghosts]) ~1 person wanted~ {females and males}

Character A is a normal, live human. They live a normal life, with normal friends, and normal motives. Enter Character B. Character B is a ghost. Not just any ghost, but a ghost sent from Hell to retrieve Character A's father. Turns out, Character A's father made a deal with the devil, and it was time for him to pay up. But wait- Character A's dad already died three years ago. Well, the way the ghost sees it, SOMEONE needs to pay. The ghost decides, hey, I'm not gonna get anyone closer to him than his own child. So, Character B kills Character A in what the world calls a 'Freak Accident'. Character A then becomes a ghost, forced to eternally drive chosen people to suicide. Character B takes pity on the poor, innocent soul of Character A, and decides to be their mentor. Their relationship evolves from murderous ghost and killed victim to ???

Publicity- (Modern) ~1 person wanted~ {male only}

(adapted from something I saw long ago)

Character A and Character B are the hot celebrity couple. Everyone envies and aspires to be them. Countless interviews, articles, and paparazzi photos show how much they love each other- or do they? In reality, Character A and Character B despise each other. Both of them can NOT stand the other one. But, for the sake of publicity, they cope with each other in public. So, they both try their hardest to sabotage and ruin each other's careers, their attempts getting more and more drastic.

Feel free to DM me with questions, comments, concerns, or interests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back